KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

For some reason, for me personally, the U model looks like it is of lower quality than the brawl one. It's always good to have options though! :)
You Never Know!

Update for Smash Wii U Charizard.

Recolors + Subtle Rim Lighting.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


And for Brawl users...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


All that's left is to do the eyelids for the recolors and Wii testing.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Awesome. I can't wait for Charizard.

And it's not for Brawl. :)

I don't quite get what you mean.

There will be a Brawl and a Project M version.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

June 08, 2015, 11:03:44 PM #6424 Last Edit: June 09, 2015, 02:52:21 AM by KingJigglypuff
Better bump again with an update.

Smash Wii U Charizard is just about done. All I need to do are cosmetics and Brawl Ex configurations for those who use Brawl Ex. Thought the release will be held back until I get the PAL FitPokeLizardon.pac.

So in the meantime, I have a new moveset plan for a joke character.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


The moveset plan for this character will be in the OP. I'm also going to use a new format for showing moveset ideas, so they'll take up less space.

Edit: I've finally got my hands on a certain model!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

! No longer available

Finally got a video to show off Smash Wii U Charizard.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on June 08, 2015, 11:03:44 PM
Edit: I've finally got my hands on a certain model!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


That's so beautiful.

Hope we can get T-Rex soon.

P.D. (out of topic): Have you watched Jurassic World? You need to watch it.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on June 13, 2015, 10:52:00 PMThat's so beautiful.
And the best part is that it's high poly, but low poly enough to be able to be imported into Brawl just fine. I wish I could say the same for the textures, as this T-Rex uses 4 textures, two of which are 1024 x 1024.

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on June 13, 2015, 10:52:00 PMHope we can get T-Rex soon.
I'm afraid that's not going to be the case. I'm unfortunately going to have to re-animate what I have done so far.

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on June 13, 2015, 10:52:00 PMP.D. (out of topic): Have you watched Jurassic World? You need to watch it.
If things weren't so busy here, then I would have considered it.

Though I heard rather mixed things on it, which feeds on my negativity and worries.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on June 13, 2015, 11:00:39 PM
And the best part is that it's high poly, but low poly enough to be able to be imported into Brawl just fine. I wish I could say the same for the textures, as this T-Rex uses 4 textures, two of which are 1024 x 1024.

That's good enough. An HD T-Rex is just beautiful.

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on June 13, 2015, 11:00:39 PM
I'm afraid that's not going to be the case. I'm unfortunately going to have to re-animate what I have done so far.

Why? What's wrong?

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on June 13, 2015, 11:00:39 PM
If things weren't so busy here, then I would have considered it.

Though I heard rather mixed things on it, which feeds on my negativity and worries.

Don't pay attention to those people. Watch the movie and you'll see.
Then you can say if it was good or bad.

In my personnal opinion, it was good. I'm not going to talk you about it because I don't want to spoil people here and... it is way off-topic.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on June 14, 2015, 12:12:26 AMWhy? What's wrong?
Different skeletons.

And the Jurassic Park the Game T-Rex has more bones than my custom skeleton for the Operation Genesis model.

It even has throat, lip, nostril, eyeball, pupil, and eyelid bones!
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on June 14, 2015, 12:15:51 AM
Different skeletons.

And the Jurassic Park the Game T-Rex has more bones than my custom skeleton for the Operation Genesis model.

It even has throat, lip, nostril, eyeball, pupil, and eyelid bones!

That's way too much.
But it can give more possibilities I believe.

Anyway, I hope we can get him/her sometime soon.
Many love the T-Rex.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

You should give ichigo a better model because the one he has right now isn't the best...

Quote from: Gameplayer8200 on June 14, 2015, 03:33:14 AM
You should give ichigo a better model because the one he has right now isn't the best...

Either wrong thread, or I didn't know KingJigglypuff had an Ichigo PSA.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

June 14, 2015, 10:24:18 AM #6433 Last Edit: June 14, 2015, 10:28:42 AM by Carnage
Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on June 14, 2015, 03:46:31 AM
Either wrong thread, or I didn't know KingJigglypuff had an Ichigo PSA.
kjp  made one but it was alot of time ago.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18722
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Gameplayer8200 on June 14, 2015, 03:33:14 AM
You should give ichigo a better model because the one he has right now isn't the best...
That's because it was a vertexed model of Marth, but I'm not going to ever go back to that because I I know too little about Bleach to even make a better moveset nor do I care about Bleach.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]