KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on August 18, 2012, 03:28:11 AM
I'm making the PSA over Wolf mainly because of the projectile. And Wolf also has a high file size.
Sure. I can work on that.

What happened to the raptor project anyway? Sorry, I have been gone for quite some time.
You Never Know!


Quote from: Solar99 on August 18, 2012, 02:41:37 PM
You mean this?:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Moderated=1&Reported=All&Wifi=0&Name=T-Rex+PSA+v1&NameExact=on&ByUser=*&Credit=*&Info=*&Thumb1=*&Type=**&TypeAlt=*
Not that, It was a raptor... I think(THINK) that it was released, when KJP started doing the dinosaur brawl thing... check his vault maybe?

Quote from: metatrongrhm on August 18, 2012, 06:30:38 PM
Not that, It was a raptor... I think(THINK) that it was released, when KJP started doing the dinosaur brawl thing... check his vault maybe?
kjp was doing the velociraptor psa and giganotosauros but i think he lost his hype for the lizards and he started doing porygon z and hitmonchan which i dont know what happened to them maybe on hold for something? i know porygonz needs a fixed try attack transparency  and now hes doing xenomorph
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: metatrongrhm on August 18, 2012, 06:30:38 PM
Not that, It was a raptor... I think(THINK) that it was released, when KJP started doing the dinosaur brawl thing... check his vault maybe?

Couldn't find it in his vault. That's sad, was so looking forward adding him to my brawl.
You Never Know!

Quote from: metatrongrhm on August 18, 2012, 06:30:38 PMNot that, It was a raptor... I think(THINK) that it was released, when KJP started doing the dinosaur brawl thing... check his vault maybe?
I gave up on wanting to do that a while ago. But I still have my Raptor files though. It's just that I lost interest in the project. <.>
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on August 18, 2012, 08:39:01 PM
I gave up on wanting to do that a while ago. But I still have my Raptor files though. It's just that I lost interest in the project. <.>

^ Makes me sad :/
Perhaps you could use some of the animations you made for raptor in your upcoming Xenomorph  PSA? Unless you plan on finishing raptor at a later time :)
You Never Know!

Quote from: zutox on August 19, 2012, 01:53:17 AM
^ Makes me sad :/
Perhaps you could use some of the animations you made for raptor in your upcoming Xenomorph  PSA? Unless you plan on finishing raptor at a later time :)
I do plan on finishing Raptor at a later time.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

KJP do you only make bizarre hacks?
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

Quote from: Kienamaru on August 19, 2012, 02:45:33 AM
KJP do you only make bizarre hacks?
Bizarre? :srs: What makes you think that my PSAs are bizarre? I'm just like any other PSA maker, making characters that I like. Just because the characters I like aren't very popular than they once were, that does not make them bizarre.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on August 19, 2012, 03:29:10 AM
Bizarre? :srs: What makes you think that my PSAs are bizarre? I'm just like any other PSA maker, making characters that I like. Just because the characters I like aren't very popular than they once were, that does not make them bizarre.

I agree. most PSAers only psa what will get them downloads. you psa what you want
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on August 19, 2012, 03:40:35 AM
I agree. most PSAers only psa what will get them downloads. you psa what you want

Also a thing to note is that while other PSA's that gets high amount of downloads gets changed out a lot, the more "special" ones are the one that people in my experience will want to keep in their brawl.  Monster vs sword fighter...oh wait, we have like 5 sword fighters already, go monster! (or any other kind of non human awesome psa) X3
You Never Know!

i love kjp psas because the char he does are unique  and i hope he continues like that xenomorph is my favorite movie monster i love every alien movie even the 3rd one altough my favorite design is without a doubt the queen xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on August 19, 2012, 11:58:35 AM
i love kjp psas because the char he does are unique  and i hope he continues like that xenomorph is my favorite movie monster i love every alien movie even the 3rd one altough my favorite design is without a doubt the queen xD

It's my favorite as well. I have the alien collectors box with all the DVD versions of it :) Am very much looking forward to this PSA. and as you said, they are indeed unique, which I think is what Brawl should be all about. Not having several of the same but lots of different play-styles and completely unique characters.  kjp is good at doing that :)
You Never Know!

Quote from: zutox on August 19, 2012, 01:48:51 PM
It's my favorite as well. I have the alien collectors box with all the DVD versions of it :) Am very much looking forward to this PSA. and as you said, they are indeed unique, which I think is what Brawl should be all about. Not having several of the same but lots of different play-styles and completely unique characters.  kjp is good at doing that :)
and hopefully i can find someone to rig some alt costumes to the xeno psa like predalien,queen and praetorian to make the moveset even more epic xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.