KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 04, 2012, 01:52:00 PM
Those Pokemon are worshiped as Guardians, not Gods.
Well... Not QUITE true.

If you go by the second movie's Japanese version, they were called Kami... Which translates as Gods.


But, this is based on the games, not the anime.

Quote from: Mariofan224 on November 04, 2012, 06:02:01 PM
After you do the Raptor,sometime soon, maybey Spinosaurus should be over Bowser and if not, Dilophosaurus can be over Yoshi.
If I ever were to do Spinosaurus, I would make it as a boss PSA. And as for Dilophosaurus, I don't think I'd be able to make a General Moveset for it, especially if I were to be realistic about it.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on November 04, 2012, 06:37:55 PM
Well... Not QUITE true.

If you go by the second movie's Japanese version, they were called Kami... Which translates as Gods.

But, this is based on the games, not the anime.
Oh. So I see.

Quote from: XxTAILSxX on November 04, 2012, 06:34:12 PMBut u can simply make ness' neutral b blue or yellow make pk fire bigger and some ice move for down b
No.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

well i cant wait to see an arceus preview video xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on November 07, 2012, 05:25:34 PM
well i cant wait to see an arceus preview video xD
Unfortunately, I have to start over on my edit on the Arceus model.

Why?

Because when I exported for a test, the amount of Faces doubled. And some of the bones went out of place.

But this time, I'll go find multiple pictures of Arceus' Anime design instead of basing it by memory. <.>
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff
Down Smash: God of Water. Arceus first slowly dissipates into a small body of water. During the charging of the attack, opponents will trip if they set foot onto the body of water (0 trip damage. Loops until the initial collision terminates). Arceus will then emerge from the water while forcibly dissipating the water around him on both sides. 14 damage (no charge). 19 damage (full charge).
This move is unbelievably broken, to start you've given him near intangibility on a Smash Attack, allowing him to dissipate into a puddle of water, which I'm assuming shrinks or negates his hurtboxes if it doesn't the description needs editing.  Not only is he hard/impossible to hit, but opponents that walk over him also trip and become extremely vulnerable to the final part of the attack, where he unleashes water around him on both sides.  I'm not sure how much range you're talking about here since you didn't give much reference but regardless the move is broken.  Suggestions on how to fix it would be, if you plan on leaving the attack itself like this, adding erroneous amounts of startup and ending lag to make up for the intangibility during the attack/melting aspect or you could make it do miniscule damage like 3-6% (3% being without charge and 6% with a full charge).  There are some other moves that trouble me as well, but for now I'm tired and I'll stop with the critique of this move.  I hope this helps you balance it.
-Omni

Quote from: Omniscient X on November 07, 2012, 09:51:43 PM
This move is unbelievably broken.
-Omni

He said he wanted it broken.

He will be a boss like PSA, and i dont remember i think he will die like Trex PSA.

Quote from: Omniscient X on November 07, 2012, 09:51:43 PMThis move is unbelievably broken, to start you've given him near intangibility on a Smash Attack, allowing him to dissipate into a puddle of water, which I'm assuming shrinks or negates his hurtboxes if it doesn't the description needs editing.  Not only is he hard/impossible to hit, but opponents that walk over him also trip and become extremely vulnerable to the final part of the attack, where he unleashes water around him on both sides.  I'm not sure how much range you're talking about here since you didn't give much reference but regardless the move is broken.  Suggestions on how to fix it would be, if you plan on leaving the attack itself like this, adding erroneous amounts of startup and ending lag to make up for the intangibility during the attack/melting aspect or you could make it do miniscule damage like 3-6% (3% being without charge and 6% with a full charge).  There are some other moves that trouble me as well, but for now I'm tired and I'll stop with the critique of this move.  I hope this helps you balance it.
I can see that those would be problems. But the start-up will be long. But as Anivernage said, this is supposed to be a Boss PSA. But I don't want it to be too broken, so I might make some changes.

Edit:

Look at what I found.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Oh.... So about the raptor, How far did you get (sorry for asking ;D)
It's-a me! Mariofan!

Quote from: Mariofan224 on November 10, 2012, 12:46:10 AM
Oh.... So about the raptor, How far did you get (sorry for asking ;D)
Just some animation work. Please stop asking. >.>
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Xenomorph moveset prediction: B: Tail spin (Xenomorph will spin with its blade-like tail pointing straight out.), B side: Double-Jaw (Xenomorph will strike out the double jaw and opponent will take 20% damage.), B up: Xeno-Twister (Xenomorph will jump in the air in a spinning formation and will stop after 2 seconds.), B down: Blade Uppercut (Xenomorph will point the tail up and move it upwards quickly causing a maximum of 25% of damage.). Final Smash: Xeno-war (Xenomorph queen will call out many Xenomorphs and they will charge across the screen (a few will go after an opponent for 5 seconds and that's the attack.)

Post Merge: November 10, 2012, 01:00:48 AM

ok sorry

Post Merge: November 10, 2012, 01:05:02 AM

and before I go, a tribute for your t-rex: Main Theme From Jurassic Park HD
It's-a me! Mariofan!

I already have a Xenomorph moveset planned out. Read the OP.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

kjp with the primal carnage models guess you finaly have a good pteranodon model for raptor upB xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on November 10, 2012, 01:06:08 AM
kjp with the primal carnage models guess you finaly have a good pteranodon model for raptor upB xD
Yeah. But I'm not sure if I could do it or not. Those models have large textures and a good amount of Faces/Verts.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Oh sorry I guess i'm starting to steal ideas lol

Post Merge: November 10, 2012, 01:18:39 AM

Sorry, KingJigglyPufff, I don't think you have to make Predator. Why? http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29618&Moderated=All&facebook=true
It's-a me! Mariofan!