KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: Carnage on November 28, 2012, 12:33:14 PM
buy a new keyboard?
I'm.not.sure.if.that.would.work.....But.I.did.find.out.more.about.my.problem.....If.I.press.my.space.bar,it.registers.as.my.Numpad0.key....And.if.I.press.my.my.Delete.key,it.registers.as.if.I.pressed.the.Insert.Key.
...I.checked.my.keyboard.configuration.but.I.saw.nothing.wrong.Also.the.arrow.keys,Num.Lock,Numpad.7,Numpad.4,and.Numpad1.are.not.responding.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 28, 2012, 12:44:33 PM
I'm.not.sure.if.that.would.work.....But.I.did.find.out.more.about.my.problem.....If.I.press.my.space.bar,it.registers.as.my.Numpad0.key....And.if.I.press.my.my.Delete.key,it.registers.as.if.I.pressed.the.Insert.Key.
...I.checked.my.keyboard.configuration.but.I.saw.nothing.wrong.Also.the.arrow.keys,Num.Lock,Numpad.7,Numpad.4,and.Numpad1.are.not.responding.
that is wierd you must find out wich is the space then lol but something messed with your keyboard config
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on November 28, 2012, 12:47:36 PM
that is wierd you must find out wich is the space then lol but something messed with your keyboard config
I found a temporary solution. As long as I have a space copied, I can paste it at will. And I'm not 100% sure, but I think it might have to do with the fact that I accidentally spilled some water on that area of the keyboard...
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


kjp any chance you wanna psa alien over yoshi? xD he looks boss if mr mugen wii riggs the taill to be 100% animated he will look perfect
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on November 30, 2012, 11:16:30 AM
kjp any chance you wanna psa alien over yoshi? xD he looks boss if mr mugen wii riggs the taill to be 100% animated he will look perfect
That is not the Xenomorph design everyone knows and likes. And also, I don't think I'll be doing any PSA work until I get a new keyboard.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 30, 2012, 11:25:28 AM
That is not the Xenomorph design everyone knows and likes. And also, I don't think I'll be doing any PSA work until I get a new keyboard.
mr mugen wii will rigg the other xenos on the future like normal,predalien and maybe queen  also you dont need a keyboard to psa xD mostly need the mouse :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on November 30, 2012, 11:49:18 AM
mr mugen wii will rigg the other xenos on the future like normal,predalien and maybe queen  also you dont need a keyboard to psa xD mostly need the mouse :P
I make animations too. And I sometimes use the Spacebar to quickly play my animation progress. And for some reason, I just feel handicapped with having some keys not work. In the meantime, I'll be either browsing the forums or playing Primal Carnage.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 30, 2012, 12:12:24 PM
I make animations too. And I sometimes use the Spacebar to quickly play my animation progress. And for some reason, I just feel handicapped with having some keys not work. In the meantime, I'll be either browsing the forums or playing Primal Carnage.
you bought the game?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I can't vote for these psas. What happened to Ganondorf?
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

my votes arceus predator and xenomorph xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Kienamaru on November 30, 2012, 01:28:53 PM
I can't vote for these psas. What happened to Ganondorf?
I forgot to add him to the poll. But he's on there now

Quote from: Carnage on November 30, 2012, 01:18:12 PM
you bought the game?
Actually, my rl friend bought the game for me, and sent it to me as a gift.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 30, 2012, 03:55:04 PM
I forgot to add him to the poll. But he's on there now
Actually, my rl friend bought the game for me, and sent it to me as a gift.
if you ever see me playing say something im carnage there aswhell :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Well I vote for Dark Lord Ganondorf. He would be amazing and I'd make a minus version if you'd allow it.
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

Quote from: Kienamaru on November 30, 2012, 04:10:21 PM
Well I vote for Dark Lord Ganondorf. He would be amazing and I'd make a minus version if you'd allow it.
Hmm... I think I'll do what Thany did for her Roy. Make vBrawl, Brawl+, Brawl-, and P:M versions of the same PSA. And I'm going to scrap my current progress on the DLG revamp in favor of me actually going through the time to construct a good, true Ganondorf moveset.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]