KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

haven't been in here in a while...

Why no Scizor on poll?

And you're making a GoW PSA? are you gonna edit the current model to have stretching chains? I was planning to do a Psa too but I was waiting for pervy to be less busy... and Beyond I think said he'd do it if he got around to it... but my hopes weren't very high there.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on December 04, 2012, 05:30:35 PM
Why no Scizor on poll?
I forgot about Scizor. ^_^"


Quote from: Kagemaru on December 04, 2012, 05:30:35 PM
And you're making a GoW PSA? are you gonna edit the current model to have stretching chains? I was planning to do a Psa too but I was waiting for pervy to be less busy... and Beyond I think said he'd do it if he got around to it... but my hopes weren't very high there.
Which current model? The one KTH made? No way.

I'll just wait and see if Beyond would be interested.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Lol good cause I was looking forward to Scizor. Kinda made me wanna do Infernape more. (seriously need better Fox Psas) and that would make me wanna finish Zoroark (damn illusion pokemon making his file size HUGE)

But yeah, if Beyond could put his sexiness into a Kratos model that'd be amazing to work with. But since I don't model edit I can't be too choosy since I'm a beggar in that regard. (beggars can't be choosers... and all that jazz)
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 04, 2012, 04:46:47 PM
I never could figure out how Bowser's Specials were coded. And I don't want to put Xenomorph over Bowser either. I'm thinking more along the lines of Fox, Falco, or Wolf. But most likely Fox though.
you know in bb psa anything you put on those actions works normaly and to make bowser grab work again you just have to redirect the main side b action to the ground and aerial version wich are below i made a bowser psa using bbx and it came out preety nice xD it isnt released yet but xenomorph over fox just becuase of the projectyle doesnt seem worth to me imo bowser or ganon would give some much better options  on the rest of the moveset instead of one move only imo.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on December 04, 2012, 07:02:25 PM
you know in bb psa anything you put on those actions works normaly and to make bowser grab work again you just have to redirect the main side b action to the ground and aerial version wich are below i made a bowser psa using bbx and it came out preety nice xD it isnt released yet but xenomorph over fox just becuase of the projectyle doesnt seem worth to me imo bowser or ganon would give some much better options  on the rest of the moveset instead of one move only imo.
Fox's file size can go over 500 KB, something which Ganondorf and Bowser lack. Fox has a decent Motionpac file size, which is something Ganondorf lacks. And Fox's Motionpac doesn't need to be injected into a common4 file, unlike Bowser. And besides, I'm making a revamp of DLG, so making Xenomorph over Ganondorf is out of the question. And I'm going to need a good PSA file size, so I can code all the moves flawlessly.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 04, 2012, 07:09:43 PM
Fox's file size can go over 500 KB, something which Ganondorf and Bowser lack. Fox has a decent Motionpac file size, which is something Ganondorf lacks. And Fox's Motionpac doesn't need to be injected into a common4 file, unlike Bowser. And besides, I'm making a revamp of DLG, so making Xenomorph over Ganondorf is out of the question. And I'm going to need a good PSA file size, so I can code all the moves flawlessly.
filesize doesnt mean much nowadays really if you use bbx it cuts the filesize by tons i have a groudon with 411 pac file and a 3.6 motion and i never had a freeze  the thing is bowser offers you an epic FS for the queen since we see in avp2010 a noraml xenomorphs does transform into a queen at the end xD(probably like the animals that change sex when the other gender is lacking) and bowser has the side B grab for alien plunge aswhell and you say in the moveset the downB is like bowsers from PM wich you can turn it easily since the floating points are there.Just saying 1st bowser has close to 0 psas(dkn why ppl are afraid of him lol using bb i made groudon easily) , you get a new model,pac file and motion to use on a FS  it has a true projectyle(i turned bowser fire breath in a single projectile on groudon for fire blast :P) it has everything you need for the specials.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Fox... has that big of a file size?

Nice to know I'll have a crap ton of room for Infernape
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

^^^
Flawlessly. Spoken like a master. Well if we are allowed to vote two... Scizor also has my vote.
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

Quote from: Kienamaru on December 04, 2012, 07:18:34 PM
^^^
Flawlessly. Spoken like a master. Well if we are allowed to vote two... Scizor also has my vote.
You can vote up to 3 options.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Soo...im confused, what is your next project? i tought kratos or xeno :P
but im.confused. lol

Quote from: Anivernage on December 04, 2012, 07:27:41 PM
Soo...im confused, what is your next project? i tought kratos or xeno :P
but im.confused. lol
I'm only in the planning stages right now.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I'm kinda happy to see so many people vote for my Mewtwo. : )

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on December 04, 2012, 09:49:50 PMI'm kinda happy to see so many people vote for my Mewtwo. : )
Your welcome :vyse:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on December 04, 2012, 09:52:11 PM
Your welcome :vyse:
This^

I wanted to see a mewtwo no melee based moveset.
And is really cool.
I love the moveset. :D

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on December 04, 2012, 09:52:11 PM
Your welcome :vyse:
Quote from: Anivernage on December 04, 2012, 09:53:57 PM
This^

I wanted to see a mewtwo no melee based moveset.
And is really cool.
I love the moveset. :D
Those ^