KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 64 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

poor those who DID the original moveset to the brawlcharacter, those must have been pretty limited!

:>.>:

anyway, that's was a pretty nice idle pose :3
Stupid Tinypic :C

You could always rig them all to the same boneset and then have VIS0 animations control when the character "digivolves", that's how I would do it because model changers are sketchy at best.  I'm having Agumon divivolve to Wargreymon as an entry and then WG digivolve to Omnimon in his final smash.
-Omni

Quote from: Omniscient X on December 06, 2012, 04:11:57 PM
You could always rig them all to the same boneset and then have VIS0 animations control when the character "digivolves", that's how I would do it because model changers are sketchy at best.  I'm having Agumon divivolve to Wargreymon as an entry and then WG digivolve to Omnimon in his final smash.
-Omni
that is freaking awesome

kjp did you ever think about using magnamon as veemon's digivolution? even though it is a digi egg digivolution it is actually his most powerful digivolution not counting imperialdramon dna digivolution.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

December 06, 2012, 04:20:33 PM #4158 Last Edit: December 06, 2012, 04:41:02 PM by KingJigglypuff
Quote from: Omniscient X on December 06, 2012, 04:11:57 PM
You could always rig them all to the same boneset and then have VIS0 animations control when the character "digivolves", that's how I would do it because model changers are sketchy at best.  I'm having Agumon divivolve to Wargreymon as an entry and then WG digivolve to Omnimon in his final smash.
I was going to ask Gumdramon if he could add bones onto the current Veemon boneset, and put the ExVeemon model onto that part of the boneset.

Quote from: AnImAiNe on December 06, 2012, 04:15:30 PM
kjp did you ever think about using magnamon as veemon's digivolution? even though it is a digi egg digivolution it is actually his most powerful digivolution not counting imperialdramon dna digivolution.
I don't know if there is a Magnamon model. And Gumdramontold me that Imperialdramon's model and textures would be too big in file size to put into the moveset.

Edit:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: Omniscient X on December 06, 2012, 04:11:57 PM
You could always rig them all to the same boneset and then have VIS0 animations control when the character "digivolves", that's how I would do it because model changers are sketchy at best.  I'm having Agumon divivolve to Wargreymon as an entry and then WG digivolve to Omnimon in his final smash.
-Omni
model changers will always outshine vyso since model changers do actually let you use the same animations for two diferent ojects by vyso you would need tons of subations and animations model changers are much simple and really easy to use thats why every transforming psa now uses them like goku,vegeta and so on why are they sketchy? they save tons of animations/subactions and you need only one comand to call them.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 06, 2012, 04:20:33 PM
I was going to ask Gumdramon if he could add bones onto the current Veemon boneset, and put the ExVeemon model onto that part of the boneset.
I don't know if there is a Magnamon model. And Gumdramontold me that Imperialdramon's model and textures would be too big in file size to put into the moveset.

Edit:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yepa, I could do that for ya!

Also, loving the animation so far, hmm... If I had decent knowledge of animations I'd give ya tip on where to reffine... but. That's not my domain. :c

Quote from: Gumdramon on December 06, 2012, 06:03:38 PM
Yepa, I could do that for ya!

Also, loving the animation so far, hmm... If I had decent knowledge of animations I'd give ya tip on where to reffine... but. That's not my domain. :c

Animations are not my domain either, but I have experience with it.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Gumdramon on December 06, 2012, 06:03:38 PM
Yepa, I could do that for ya!
Alright. Thank you. I would like you to add those bones to the YRotN bone.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

It needs more oomf.

There you go. That's all you get from me. :af:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Ridley-G on December 06, 2012, 10:23:59 PM
It needs more oomf.

There you go. That's all you get from me. :af:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Yeah. The .gif is slower than the actual animation. But I'll update the animation though.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


Quote from: Carnage on December 06, 2012, 05:51:52 PM
model changers will always outshine vyso since model changers do actually let you use the same animations for two diferent ojects by vyso you would need tons of subations and animations model changers are much simple and really easy to use thats why every transforming psa now uses them like goku,vegeta and so on why are they sketchy? they save tons of animations/subactions and you need only one comand to call them.
You're kidding me right? When you add a model changer it modifies the file in Bb and you can't open it in PSA...and it saves filesize because adding code in PSA is the wrong thing to do you should work with what you've got before adding code and this way there is +1 more code to use.  In addition all characters use VIS0 animations, in fact they have one for EVERY animation that they have in their motionetc, and since most imported models can work off of a fraction of the original visibility bones you can work with the spares and it works so nicely.  Sorry but I'm not a fan of anything that disables you from working in PSA and restricts you to Brawlbox, as much as I love using that moveset editor right now even Blackjax admitted its unstable and as far as I'm concerned lack of stability is equivalent to being "sketchy".  My way might require a slight bit more work but it doesn't do anything weird to the .pac, it doesn't add any file size and last but not least you can watch it work in Brawlbox by syncing VIS0.  Sorry KJP that was slightly off topic but I'm simply advocating for my version of "model changing" as I believe it looks smoother.
-Omni

Quote from: Omniscient X on December 06, 2012, 10:59:54 PM
You're kidding me right? When you add a model changer it modifies the file in Bb and you can't open it in PSA...and it saves filesize because adding code in PSA is the wrong thing to do you should work with what you've got before adding code and this way there is +1 more code to use.  In addition all characters use VIS0 animations, in fact they have one for EVERY animation that they have in their motionetc, and since most imported models can work off of a fraction of the original visibility bones you can work with the spares and it works so nicely.  Sorry but I'm not a fan of anything that disables you from working in PSA and restricts you to Brawlbox, as much as I love using that moveset editor right now even Blackjax admitted its unstable and as far as I'm concerned lack of stability is equivalent to being "sketchy".  My way might require a slight bit more work but it doesn't do anything weird to the .pac, it doesn't add any file size and last but not least you can watch it work in Brawlbox by syncing VIS0.  Sorry KJP that was slightly off topic but I'm simply advocating for my version of "model changing" as I believe it looks smoother.
-Omni

kjp is using bb psa so adding the model changer wont change anything since he cant use psa since the begining i think almost everyone already uses it once you find the bugs its preety neat i already know my way around like most ppl do i even can give the specials for chars that loose them  when they use bb(samus,yoshi,bowser) and bb cuts the size in everything for example if you open smbz mario by mariodk and save you cut like 40kb out of it thats something, still omni bb its already the future even if its not perfect now, it does thing psa will never be able too and people realized that for example i did the ridley psa and since bb doesnt just add info captain pac has a default size of 252 after i did ridley psa the pac now is 240 kb even 12 kb under the default if i did this on psa i would probably be almost near the limit in bb i didnt even got the default size you understand? if you open mariodk goku i think it cutes 80 kb and everything works perfectly xD filesize is very important since kjp wants to add lots of stuff in.

soz for the off topic just letting omni know your already using bb psa from the start.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Attack12 (30 Frames).
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Attack13 (50 Frames).
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 07, 2012, 06:06:03 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Attack12 (30 Frames).
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Attack13 (50 Frames).
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

That looks very delicious.

I'd say perhaps you could cut a few frames of A13, but the gif is just like you said; slow. xD

Nice work so far, and you really refined that A11 animation.