KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: joking on February 10, 2013, 01:18:31 PM
same as above, kit's stab animation is weird, cerebella is awesome, although the upper part is missing some animating O_O
Upper part?

Quote from: Segtendo on February 10, 2013, 06:30:17 PM
Both of them lookin' good so far.
I feel Kit's waiting animation, while she's holding the sword, should be slowed down a little bit. Cerebella's animations look good, but that waiting stance seems weird...
Other than that, I'm loving them.
Glad you like it so far, Seg. =D

Quote from: Segtendo on February 10, 2013, 06:30:17 PM
Finally posting in here.
:>.>:
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Hi KJP haven't used your hacks much, (only used Silver, was going to use Ichigo but was saving marth for Luffy :p ) just wanted to say it looks like you don't you update this much:
http://kingjigglypuffpsa.tumblr.com/
[/url]

February 17, 2013, 05:00:59 PM #4232 Last Edit: February 17, 2013, 05:01:51 PM by pikazz
KJP! have you think some character with a special throw? cause I would love to see one of yours has one :3

I can personally help you about the module hacking if you have problem with that :3
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: ImmaKrillin on February 17, 2013, 01:16:34 PM
Hi KJP haven't used your hacks much, (only used Silver, was going to use Ichigo but was saving marth for Luffy :p ) just wanted to say it looks like you don't you update this much:
http://kingjigglypuffpsa.tumblr.com/
Yeah...

I know. :/

I might update it sometime though.

Quote from: pikazz on February 17, 2013, 05:00:59 PM
KJP! have you think some character with a special throw? cause I would love to see one of yours has one :3

I can personally help you about the module hacking if you have problem with that :3
Not yet.

But Kit wanted me to know how to do this, so she can animates a move or two.

And I'll most likely need some sort of help. =P
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Yo mah dude KJC I was thinkin' about Brawl Minus DLGanondorf... A way to make his flame choke even more amazing when used in the air.

If you mash the button while falling you keep bursting darkness onto the opponents face, 1 percent at a time.
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

Quote from: Kienamaru on February 18, 2013, 01:16:29 AM
Yo mah dude KJC I was thinkin' about Brawl Minus DLGanondorf... A way to make his flame choke even more amazing when used in the air.

If you mash the button while falling you keep bursting darkness onto the opponents face, 1 percent at a time.
Oh. Sorry I didn't reply sooner, Kein.

It might be possible, but it would just be kinda tedious to do.

Try this in the Sub Action:

Set Loop Infinite
If Button Press: 0 (A Button) or 1 (B Button)
Special Offensive Collision (Just copy and paste this from the CatchAttack Sub Action, then edit it later on).
Synchronous Timer: frames=0.5
Terminate Collisions
Synchronous Timer: frames=0.5
Execute Loop
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Double Post...

Well after the recent game, Aliens: Colonial Marines bombed badly...

I was disappointed, so I have reworked my planned Xenomorph moveset. You can read the updated moveset plan in the OP.

And I will most likely begin working on this moveset soon...

I currently have the model. But I'm trying to find ways to lower the Face count before I rig...
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglycruel on February 22, 2013, 12:03:56 PM
Double Post...

Well after the recent game, Aliens: Colonial Marines bombed badly...

I was disappointed, so I have reworked my planned Xenomorph moveset. You can read the updated moveset plan in the OP.

And I will most likely begin working on this moveset soon...

I currently have the model. But I'm trying to find ways to lower the Face count before I rig...

Yes the xenos need their respect, not make fun of them like that game does. It's so bad that it just makes fun out of every alien fan out there.
Do you think you would be able to make him wall crawl? Now, I don't know anything about PSAing at all, but I was wondering if you could potentially use some of the coding for the hothead item, since it doesn't fall down from the ceiling or from the walls.

After looking at your planned moveset I am wondering what type of Xenomorph type you are going to make. I think perhaps the xeno should be quite a bit more quick than that and much more agile in the air.
Of course that depends on what type you are making, I was automatically thinking about the most common one, the drone.
If so then I couldn't see the move it uses the most to kill with in the AVP games, it's lethal pounce, where it could leap for amazing distances and tear it's victim apart with it's claws upon hitting them.  You used the headbite in the grab...but wouldn't the headbite be better as a much more powerful move, considering it's a one hit kill in the games?
Maybe you could use it's acid blood there as well, like, any opponent that deals more than...say, 13% damage in one move will get flower damage, representing getting acid on them.
You also used the xenos shoulder in a few moves, but I can never remember having seen them ever using a shoulder tackle move in any movie or game they have appeared in.

Just my two cents :)
You Never Know!

Quote from: zutox on February 22, 2013, 10:14:37 PM
Yes the xenos need their respect, not make fun of them like that game does. It's so bad that it just makes fun out of every alien fan out there.
Indeed. Damn you, Gearbox! ;-;

Quote from: zutox on February 22, 2013, 10:14:37 PM
Do you think you would be able to make him wall crawl? Now, I don't know anything about PSAing at all, but I was wondering if you could potentially use some of the coding for the hothead item, since it doesn't fall down from the ceiling or from the walls.
Yes, it's possible to have a character be able to crawl/climb walls. And even ceilings. But I have my own coding that I plan on using.

Quote from: zutox on February 22, 2013, 10:14:37 PM
After looking at your planned moveset I am wondering what type of Xenomorph type you are going to make. I think perhaps the xeno should be quite a bit more quick than that and much more agile in the air.
Of course that depends on what type you are making, I was automatically thinking about the most common one, the drone.
The attack style is mainly designed as a combination of stealth and speed.

Quote from: zutox on February 22, 2013, 10:14:37 PMIf so then I couldn't see the move it uses the most to kill with in the AVP games, it's lethal pounce, where it could leap for amazing distances and tear it's victim apart with it's claws upon hitting them.  You used the headbite in the grab...but wouldn't the headbite be better as a much more powerful move, considering it's a one hit kill in the games.
I do have a pounce implemented in the plans. And there are various moves that vBrawl characters use that would instantly kill someone in real life.

Quote from: zutox on February 22, 2013, 10:14:37 PMMaybe you could use it's acid blood there as well, like, any opponent that deals more than...say, 13% damage in one move will get flower damage, representing getting acid on them.
That would be somewhat unbalanced.

Quote from: zutox on February 22, 2013, 10:14:37 PMYou also used the xenos shoulder in a few moves, but I can never remember having seen them ever using a shoulder tackle move in any movie or game they have appeared in.
I might reconsider changing the Forward Smash. But again, there are some vBrawl characters with Special moves in which they have never used in their cannon games.

Quote from: zutox on February 22, 2013, 10:14:37 PMJust my two cents :)
Thanks for sharing your thoughts. :)
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

February 22, 2013, 11:09:42 PM #4239 Last Edit: February 22, 2013, 11:11:37 PM by zutox
Quote from: KingJigglycruel on February 22, 2013, 10:26:30 PM
Yes, it's possible to have a character be able to crawl/climb walls. And even ceilings. But I have my own coding that I plan on using.

I do have a pounce implemented in the plans. And there are various moves that vBrawl characters use that would instantly kill someone in real life.

That would be somewhat unbalanced.


I might reconsider changing the Forward Smash. But again, there are some vBrawl characters with Special moves in which they have never used in their cannon games.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. :)

YAY! So awesome :D



Yes that is of course very true, I was mainly just thinking that there are enough movies and games with the xenos in them to make them all cannon. Not that it's a necessity, but I guess it's more about how well known the move would be, like the headbite, since that is so typical Alien :D


Awww...How about 20% then XD


Of course I didn't mean that it needed to be all cannon, just that the most well known and used moves should perhaps be represented stronger?


I'm a huge Alien fan myself, so I couldn't keep quite :D

Also, can I ask who you plan on placing her over?
You Never Know!

I'm not sure who I will be placing it over. I was thinking Wolf, but Vegeta swept in and took that spot. .-. So I won't be able to make the Xenomorph over Wolf without rabid DBZ fans "nipping at my neck" about it.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


Quote from: joking on February 23, 2013, 11:13:47 AM
who cares for DBZ fanboys?
xD
I may not care for them. But I have to respect them. :/
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


Hey KJP, you've been quiet on the raptor for awhile. How's the ol' prehistoric thing goin' on?
It's-a me! Mariofan!