KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: Mariofan224 on February 23, 2013, 02:48:21 PM
Hey KJP, you've been quiet on the raptor for awhile. How's the ol' prehistoric thing goin' on?
Stop asking me about that character. Just about all my motivation for that character is gone.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Off topic: Idk everytime I get into something people hate it (e.g I started liking DBZ when I started on this forum but then everyone's like (NOT ALL THE PEOPLE JUST THOSE WHO HATE DBZ (proper) FANS and by proper I mean like not downloading everything DBZ and saying DBZ FTW!) : One piece is better DBZ is OP or Naruto is better DBZ is just boring OP Characters, but I didn't care cuz I like One Piece more then Naruto cuz Naruto sucks (well I prefer DBZ and OP).

On topic: Hey KJP what movesets of yours are gonna get updates like your planning to make more progress on that have already been released or are your just doing Xenomorph?
[/url]

Quote from: KingJigglycruel on February 23, 2013, 06:31:35 AM
I'm not sure who I will be placing it over. I was thinking Wolf, but Vegeta swept in and took that spot. .-. So I won't be able to make the Xenomorph over Wolf without rabid DBZ fans "nipping at my neck" about it.

Or wolverine :P
You Never Know!

Quote from: ImmaKrillin on February 23, 2013, 06:01:58 PM
Off topic: Idk everytime I get into something people hate it (e.g I started liking DBZ when I started on this forum but then everyone's like (NOT ALL THE PEOPLE JUST THOSE WHO HATE DBZ (proper) FANS and by proper I mean like not downloading everything DBZ and saying DBZ FTW!) : One piece is better DBZ is OP or Naruto is better DBZ is just boring OP Characters, but I didn't care cuz I like One Piece more then Naruto cuz Naruto sucks (well I prefer DBZ and OP).
I don't dislike DBZ. I dislike the fanbase.

Quote from: ImmaKrillin on February 23, 2013, 06:01:58 PM
On topic: Hey KJP what movesets of yours are gonna get updates like your planning to make more progress on that have already been released or are your just doing Xenomorph?
I currently am not sure.

Quote from: zutox on February 23, 2013, 07:45:34 PM
Or wolverine :P
Him too...

And after some chatting with someone about this character, I'm going to put Xenomorph over Fox.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglycruel on February 24, 2013, 02:46:33 AMquote author=KingJigglycruel link=topic=21724.msg1110101#msg1110101 date=1361673993]

And after some chatting with someone about this character, I'm going to put Xenomorph over Fox.

That sounds like an excellent idea :)

You Never Know!

Yeah fox is the only character that I haven't seen a popular over him.
[/url]

I apologize for not saying anything sooner...

But for at least 2 weeks, I might not have any Internet connection...

Of course I can still do PSA work, but there will be little to no previews...

I'm currently working on the Xenomorph rig and some Raptor animations...

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Quote from: zutox on February 24, 2013, 03:13:19 AMThat sounds like an excellent idea :)
Quote from: ImmaKrillin on February 24, 2013, 12:27:59 PMYeah fox is the only character that I haven't seen a popular over him.
Glad you two agree with my final decision.

As for Raptor, I might be putting him/her over Falco.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglycruel on March 02, 2013, 05:25:59 PM
I apologize for not saying anything sooner...

But for at least 2 weeks, I might not have any Internet connection...

Of course I can still do PSA work, but there will be little to no previews...

I'm currently working on the Xenomorph rig and some Raptor animations...

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Glad you two agree with my final decision.

As for Raptor, I might be putting him/her over Falco.

Sorry to hear you will be gone, but we will be here waiting for you :)
And omg Xeno AND raptor O..O
Well, lookie here, making room for them, done and...done XD
You Never Know!

Quote from: zutox on March 02, 2013, 09:54:01 PM
Sorry to hear you will be gone, but we will be here waiting for you :)
And omg Xeno AND raptor O..O
Well, lookie here, making room for them, done and...done XD
I appreciate your concern/interest. :)

I wish more people would feel that way. But the only way I'm going to do that is by getting "off my butt" and doing the PSA work.

Hopefully, I'll have something good to show after I finish my move to Florida.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

March 14, 2013, 06:42:52 PM #4254 Last Edit: March 14, 2013, 06:45:42 PM by KingJigglycruel
Double/Bump/Update post.

I won't be able to do anymore PSA work until we get to Florida because we shipped off our computer, so it will be there when we get to Miami. Which will be about a week from now. .-.

My only means of Internet is through the Library for now.

But I did get some work done on Raptor during the previous two weeks.

Here's what I have done so far concerning Raptor...Some things might need touch-ups though...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


It's most likely the Preview Video will either come a little later or just be an Animation Showcase Video.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Omg! Hey KJP! I bought Aliens VS Predators: Evolution on my android tablet a few days ago and after playing as the Xeno for about 2 minutes I realized that THIS, THIS would be awesome moves for the Xeno to have in brawl. They would fit greatly. I think actually that the attacks in that game would help you if you are unsure about some moves etc :)
You Never Know!

Nice to hear from ya, Kingy :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Oh yeah...

I forgot to add the Hammer animations into the "what's done" list. ^_^"

I'm also going to re-plan a few Raptor moves to something more fitting and would animate a bit easier.

And I might have an idea for a Neutral Special that makes more sense.

Pounce: Taken from the Novaraptor from Primal Carnage, Raptor swiftly pounces forward. If he/she makes contact with a target, Raptor will pin them down and attempt to rip its victim apart with his/her teeth. The victim can repeatedly press the Attack Button in an attempt to break free, but as the victim's damage gets higher, it gets more difficult for them to break free. Raptor will also heal 2 damage (1 damage if balance issues arise) every 8 Frames.

How does that sound for a Neutral Special for Raptor?

Quote from: zutox on March 14, 2013, 11:41:27 PM
Omg! Hey KJP! I bought Aliens VS Predators: Evolution on my android tablet a few days ago and after playing as the Xeno for about 2 minutes I realized that THIS, THIS would be awesome moves for the Xeno to have in brawl. They would fit greatly. I think actually that the attacks in that game would help you if you are unsure about some moves etc :)
I just recently found out about the game yesterday. xD

And you are right about possible moves. I might re-think some of the planned moves once I get down to Florida.

Quote from: Segtendo on March 14, 2013, 11:46:52 PM
Nice to hear from ya, Kingy :af:
Thanks, Seg. =P
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

A bump to give another update.

We just finished our move to Florida yesterday, but I didn't have much of a reliable way to inform everyone about it.

That means I'll be able to do PSA work again. But not right away, though I might do an animation or two.

Also, I've been thinking...

Should I occasionally release public demos of current PSAs and frequently send personal testers updates?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

That would be a good idea, to show your progress and let more people playtest.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302