KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: Velen on March 27, 2013, 12:59:30 AM
That would be a good idea, to show your progress and let more people playtest.
And it would also let people know I'm still making things. <.>

Another question for everyone...

When would be good times to release a public demo?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

As soon as you feel it fitting. As long as the demo isn't something that would freeze the game instantly :P
You Never Know!

Quote from: zutox on March 27, 2013, 01:04:58 AM
As soon as you feel it fitting. As long as the demo isn't something that would freeze the game instantly :P
Currently, nothing crashes. And I would like to release a demo now, but I feel like I could add some more things first...
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I think it's most important to make sure everything currently in the hack works to perfection, rather than rushing to quickly add a few more things and having everything turn out buggy at the last second, which can happen. Plus, if you run into trouble trying to get those next few things working, you'll likely be more motivated to continue the project if you've already had some positive feedback.

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!"
"We're the Mythbusters, we blow **** up." -- Adam Savage

"No, the solution is not to make a gatling gun out of bazookas."

April 01, 2013, 08:32:15 PM #4264 Last Edit: April 01, 2013, 08:53:26 PM by KingJigglypuff
Regarding personal testers...

If you want to be a personal tester, it's required for you to know a fair amount on the Characters, physics and techniques of vBrawl (I'll get to Brawl Plus, Brawl Minus, and Project M after everything for the vBrawl version is done).

If you want to apply, then feel free to say so or send me a Private Message. But I won't be accepting everyone. :/

Quote from: JamietheAuraUser on March 27, 2013, 12:43:42 PMI think it's most important to make sure everything currently in the hack works to perfection, rather than rushing to quickly add a few more things and having everything turn out buggy at the last second, which can happen. Plus, if you run into trouble trying to get those next few things working, you'll likely be more motivated to continue the project if you've already had some positive feedback.
Sorry for not replying sooner, but that's what I plan on doing. Making sure that whatever I have animated has the necessary PSA coding and is working before I release any demos.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Ignore the Double Post... >.>
Preview Time!

Here's a preview of something I plan for the new Down Special. Take note that the .gif is slower than the actual animation.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


My new Down Special Plan:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Do you even know how exited i am about this character?! it's not even funny XD  And looking at the animation from that gif I'd say that it is amazingly well done. So fluent! Looks natural, I like that a lot. Hyper combo sounds very interesting, I look forward testing that out :)
You Never Know!

Quote from: zutox on April 01, 2013, 11:41:51 PM
Do you even know how exited i am about this character?! it's not even funny XD  And looking at the animation from that gif I'd say that it is amazingly well done. So fluent! Looks natural, I like that a lot. Hyper combo sounds very interesting, I look forward testing that out :)
I'm glad you're excited. And thank you, it took me some time to get the feet right...
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Damn it, Jiggz, stop being so much better at this than I am. :P

Naw, jk. Keep up the great work. Those animations look top quality. ;D

I think that animation you made looks like it'd be something for a taunt. Still, great nevertheless.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on April 02, 2013, 11:08:49 PM
Damn it, Jiggz, stop being so much better at this than I am. :P

Naw, jk. Keep up the great work. Those animations look top quality. ;D
Thanks. :P

Quote from: Segtendo on April 02, 2013, 11:32:15 PM
I think that animation you made looks like it'd be something for a taunt. Still, great nevertheless.
Thanks. And I thought the same thing as well. :P

I might have an edited version of this animation as a taunt, like a step forward.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

*Has no idea what to label this post as*

I have three things to announce.

1.) Raptor is progressing slowly, but surely. Mainly due to me wanting to do the misc animations (Swimming, Tripping, Ladder, Ledge, etc) first before I go onto the attacks.

But I'm currently going through the planning process on what I should have Raptor do for those animations, so I'll possibly be focusing on obtaining SFX for the time being.

2.) I've recently made a moveset planner for those who plan on requesting or making a PSA in the future.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=58483.0

3.) For those who are interested in seeing Xenomorph previews, I unfortunately have not done any work on the character. As much as I would like to begin work on Xenomorph, I'd rather finish Raptor first.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Man, what a bump...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Waa.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.