KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

So no other takers?

Quote from: Krystal843 on June 27, 2013, 06:59:22 PM
Hi I would like very much a serious PSA Krystal Fox\
thanks
Quote from: AnImAiNe on June 27, 2013, 08:04:46 PMhe said help with peoples psa projects not create a whole psa

I might do requests, but don't count on it.

Krystal is very unlikely though, because I'm not a fan of the character.

I see her as kinda pointless, in my opinion.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Well since you're offering help...

I have three problems with the PSA I'm working on. The first being that an external graphic isn't showing up on the hitbox.

The second problem is that when Link hits a wall, instead of travelling up and then transitioning into the fall animation, he just runs in place and then transitions into the fall animation but is stuck in that animation

The third is that Link can't transition into his second side smash. He just performs the first smash but can never go into the seconf. I'm sure it has to do with async timers, but I have no idea what. Too high and then it repeats the first smash over and over but can't go into the swcond one. Too low and then the aforementioned problem occurs. I can't seem to find the sweetspot.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Well, I've been meaning to look into giving characters special grabs using pikazz's tutorial, have you ever messed with that? It's been on my to-do list for a while now, it's definitely something to look into.

I dunno.

:I

Quote from: drogoth232 on June 28, 2013, 02:20:53 AM
Well since you're offering help...

I have three problems with the PSA I'm working on. The first being that an external graphic isn't showing up on the hitbox.

The second problem is that when Link hits a wall, instead of travelling up and then transitioning into the fall animation, he just runs in place and then transitions into the fall animation but is stuck in that animation

The third is that Link can't transition into his second side smash. He just performs the first smash but can never go into the seconf. I'm sure it has to do with async timers, but I have no idea what. Too high and then it repeats the first smash over and over but can't go into the swcond one. Too low and then the aforementioned problem occurs. I can't seem to find the sweetspot.
Show me your coding for each of your attacks.

Quote from: Gamma on June 28, 2013, 02:21:37 AM
Well, I've been meaning to look into giving characters special grabs using pikazz's tutorial, have you ever messed with that? It's been on my to-do list for a while now, it's definitely something to look into.

I dunno.

:I
I never tried that method before.

I find it to be a bit unstable for the moment.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglyTits on June 28, 2013, 02:24:41 AM
Show me your coding for each of your attacks.

As soon as my internet on my comp decides to work with me...


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

>.>

<.<

Raptor Final Smash animation. Which will most likely get ignored.
*The .gif is slower than the actual Animation*
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

KJP well... I will not say your name backwards. Would you be able to make 3 animations for me? All basically extensions of the same animation.
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

Quote from: Kienamaru on July 05, 2013, 12:00:56 AM
KJP well... I will not say your name backwards. Would you be able to make 3 animations for me? All basically extensions of the same animation.
It depends.

How do the Animations go?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=UXQJldqGEUA#t=67s

current time copied. look at his spin attack. He spams it.
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

Quote from: Kienamaru on July 05, 2013, 12:26:49 AM
current time copied. look at his spin attack. He spams it.
So you want his OoT Spin Attack separated into 3 parts?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Well I need that exact spin attack. Then I  need the one with the extra spin before the end (full charged) and I also need the starting stance, which shouldn't be hard to animate. But I suck.

But yeah, If you'll do it I can give you the model in a PM.
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

Quote from: Kienamaru on July 05, 2013, 12:40:22 AM
Well I need that exact spin attack. Then I  need the one with the extra spin before the end (full charged) and I also need the starting stance, which shouldn't be hard to animate. But I suck.

But yeah, If you'll do it I can give you the model in a PM.
I think I know something I can do.

SpecialHiStart.
SpecialHiHold.
SpecialHiEnd.

And sure, send me the model.

But can't you just use Brawl Link's Animations?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Never! Brawl Link uses a spin attack designed specifically for Brawl. Not only is his sword misplaced In his charge animation, but he ends it with the sword overhead, does the wrong type of spin, and he err.. It's not the same.
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

Quote from: PuffJigglyKing on June 28, 2013, 02:24:41 AM
Show me your coding for each of your attacks.
Extra info on the graphic. The graphic shows up, but I still have no idea what exactly is going on. It seems to make copies of itself as it moves forward then dissapears from the back to the front. It's... weird. I'll get a pic up of it when I can.


Alright, here we go

First Subroutine:

LA Bit Data:
If Bit is Set: LA-Bit[669]
If Compare: IC-Basic[1018] >= IC-Basic[3186]
Offensive Collision: Id=0, Bone=1, Damage=7, ShieldDamage=0, Direction=361, BaseKnockback=0, WeightKnockback=0, KnockbackGrowth=37, Size=7, Z Offset=0, Y Offset=0, X Offset=0, TripRate=0%, HitlagMultiplier=x1.25, SDIMultiplier=x1, Flags=868425859
Else
If Compare: IC-Basic[1020] >= IC-Basic[3186]
Offensive Collision: Id=0, Bone=2, Damage=7, ShieldDamage=0, Direction=361, BaseKnockback=0, WeightKnockback=0, KnockbackGrowth=37, Size=7, Z Offset=0, Y Offset=0, X Offset=0, TripRate=0%, HitlagMultiplier=x1.25, SDIMultiplier=x1, Flags=868425859
Else
Offensive Collision: Id=0, Bone=79, Damage=7, ShieldDamage=0, Direction=361, BaseKnockback=0, WeightKnockback=0, KnockbackGrowth=37, Size=7, Z Offset=0, Y Offset=0, X Offset=0, TripRate=0%, HitlagMultiplier=x1.25, SDIMultiplier=x1, Flags=868425859
End If
End If
End If
If Bit is Set: LA-Bit[671]
Bit Variable Clear: LA-Basic[671] = false
Else
If Bit is Set: LA-Bit[670]
Bit Variable Clear: LA-Basic[670] = false
Else
Bit Variable Clear: LA-Basic[669] = false
End If
End If

Second Subroutine (for the graphic)

[spoiler]If Bit is Set: LA-Bit[669]
Sound Effect: 512
Synchronous Timer: frames=1
Sound Effect: 514
Synchronous Timer: frames=1
Sound Effect: 510
Synchronous Timer: frames=1
Sound Effect: 509
If Compare: IC-Basic[1018] >= IC-Basic[3186]
Set Loop Infinite
External Graphic Effect: File=3, Graphic ID=16, Bone=1, Translation=(0, 0, 0), Rotation=(0, 0, 0), Scale=0.5, Random Translation=(0, 0, 0), Random Rotation=(0, 0, 0), Anchored=true
Synchronous Timer: frames=1
Execute Loop
Else
If Compare: IC-Basic[1020] >= IC-Basic[3186]
Set Loop Infinite
Synchronous Timer: frames=1
Execute Loop
Else
Set Loop Infinite
Synchronous Timer: frames=1
Execute Loop
End If
End If
End If



That's for the graphic. They're both placed in the attacks that use them, and they all work perfectly. Hitboxes and sfx work. All that needs to be fixed is the gfx.

Now for the run.

The run is an animation of the TransN moving upwards.

This is the code in the WallRun

Asynchronous Timer: frames=28
Change Subaction: sub action=Fall



This is the third problem. The Side smash. I'll probably have to send over the animation, but here's the coding:

Asynchronous Timer: frames=33
Offensive Collision: Id=0, Bone=29, Damage=15, ShieldDamage=0, Direction=361, BaseKnockback=25, WeightKnockback=0, KnockbackGrowth=90, Size=3.8, Z Offset=6.5, Y Offset=0, X Offset=-1, TripRate=0%, HitlagMultiplier=x1, SDIMultiplier=x1, Flags=981665410
Offensive Collision: Id=1, Bone=29, Damage=15, ShieldDamage=0, Direction=361, BaseKnockback=25, WeightKnockback=0, KnockbackGrowth=90, Size=3.8, Z Offset=1, Y Offset=0, X Offset=-1, TripRate=0%, HitlagMultiplier=x1, SDIMultiplier=x1, Flags=981665410
Offensive Collision: Id=2, Bone=23, Damage=14, ShieldDamage=0, Direction=361, BaseKnockback=25, WeightKnockback=0, KnockbackGrowth=90, Size=3.4, Z Offset=0.9, Y Offset=0, X Offset=0, TripRate=0%, HitlagMultiplier=x1, SDIMultiplier=x1, Flags=981665410
Offensive Collision: Id=3, Bone=0, Damage=14, ShieldDamage=0, Direction=361, BaseKnockback=25, WeightKnockback=0, KnockbackGrowth=90, Size=3, Z Offset=0, Y Offset=9, X Offset=1.5, TripRate=0%, HitlagMultiplier=x1, SDIMultiplier=x1, Flags=579012226
Synchronous Timer: frames=10
Terminate Collisions
Synchronous Timer: frames=2
Bit Variable Set: RA-Bit[16] = true
Asynchronous Timer: frames=39
Bit Variable Clear: RA-Bit[16] = false
Allow Interrupt


The Second Smash

Asynchronous Timer: frames=40
Offensive Collision: Id=0, Bone=29, Damage=17, ShieldDamage=0, Direction=48, BaseKnockback=20, WeightKnockback=0, KnockbackGrowth=90, Size=3.8, Z Offset=6.5, Y Offset=0, X Offset=-1, TripRate=0%, HitlagMultiplier=x1, SDIMultiplier=x1, Flags=981665410
Offensive Collision: Id=1, Bone=29, Damage=17, ShieldDamage=0, Direction=48, BaseKnockback=20, WeightKnockback=0, KnockbackGrowth=90, Size=3.8, Z Offset=1, Y Offset=0, X Offset=-1, TripRate=0%, HitlagMultiplier=x1, SDIMultiplier=x1, Flags=981665410
Offensive Collision: Id=2, Bone=23, Damage=20, ShieldDamage=0, Direction=48, BaseKnockback=25, WeightKnockback=0, KnockbackGrowth=90, Size=3.4, Z Offset=0.8, Y Offset=0, X Offset=0, TripRate=0%, HitlagMultiplier=x1, SDIMultiplier=x1, Flags=981665410
Offensive Collision: Id=3, Bone=0, Damage=19, ShieldDamage=0, Direction=48, BaseKnockback=30, WeightKnockback=0, KnockbackGrowth=90, Size=3, Z Offset=0, Y Offset=9, X Offset=1.5, TripRate=0%, HitlagMultiplier=x1, SDIMultiplier=x1, Flags=579012226
Asynchronous Timer: frames=50
Terminate Collisions
Asynchronous Timer: frames=56
Allow Interrupt



And that's it. If it's too much and needs spoilers, I'll do it. Although it's much harder to read in spoilers.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

For your GFX, try replacing your Else commands with EndIf commands.

For your wall running, try having it direct to a new Action when he hits a wall, instead of a new Sub Action.

For your Side Smash, look at the Attributes in BrawlBox.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]