KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 12 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

The Side Smash is over Link, so he should be able to Double Side Smash regardless.

The attributes are the same as vanilla brawl Link's.

I'll give the wall running thing a shot.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: drogoth232 on July 05, 2013, 07:57:00 PM
The Side Smash is over Link, so he should be able to Double Side Smash regardless.

The attributes are the same as vanilla brawl Link's.
Alright.

There should be an Attribute that controls the Frame in which his Side Smash can go to the second hit.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

It's the RA Bit at the end if I'm not mistaken, and it's there.

Yet it still isn't transitioning.

The odd thing is, is that after changing Async timers to match the animation, the error occurs. But if I use the VBrawl Link Async timers for the attack, it works fine.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: drogoth232 on July 05, 2013, 08:26:23 PM
It's the RA Bit at the end if I'm not mistaken, and it's there.

Yet it still isn't transitioning.

The odd thing is, is that after changing Async timers to match the animation, the error occurs. But if I use the VBrawl Link Async timers for the attack, it works fine.
Not in the Sub Action.

I mean in the actual Attributes tab.

Use BB to look, because PSA doesn't say it.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: PuffJigglyKing on July 05, 2013, 08:32:29 PM
Not in the Sub Action.

I mean in the actual Attributes tab.

Use BB to look, because PSA doesn't say it.

Is it the fowardsmash2 flag?

I'm assuming that the second number is the frame at which it transitions to the second part of the smash.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: drogoth232 on July 05, 2013, 08:41:34 PM
Is it the fowardsmash2 flag?

I'm assuming that the second number is the frame at which it transitions to the second part of the smash.
I believe so.

Play around with that, and see what you can find.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

i voted for the third its a FS its not suposed to hinder you in any way
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on July 05, 2013, 11:47:06 PM
i voted for the third its a FS its not suposed to hinder you in any way
That seems to be the most popular option.

I'll let this poll go on until next Saturday (07/09/2013).
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quick bump to let everyone know the poll has been changed.

People who are interested have until 07/16/2013 (next Tuesday) to cast their vote.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

voted for invencibility no need to take damage during the FS xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I think it should be Super Armor, but I feel like the damage and knockback buff on his attacks should be greater than 1.25x...
-Omni

Quote from: Omniscient X on July 10, 2013, 03:55:01 AM
I think it should be Super Armor, but I feel like the damage and knockback buff on his attacks should be greater than 1.25x...
If I do something like 1.5x, then the attacks could get pretty OP.

Example: An Attack that normally does 15 damage would do the following.

1.25x: 19 damage (technically 18.75).
1.5x: 22 damage.
1.75x: 26 damage.
2x: 30 damage.

Though I could make all attacks 1.5x stronger, but have them be about 0.75x normal Attack Speed.

I chose 1.25x, because I felt it would be balanced to have an attack buff without Attack Speed slowdown.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

FS are suposed to be OP and since you will have a limited time i doubt you could kill a decent oponent 2 times.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on July 10, 2013, 07:32:47 AM
FS are suposed to be OP and since you will have a limited time i doubt you could kill a decent oponent 2 times.

Exactly.
What you could do is is he has super armor, give him a x1.5 boost with no slowdown.
If invincibility, then the x1.25 seems okay.

The super armor has a drawback, you take damage yourself during the FS when you beat up people, so it better be worth it, thus a lot of damage seems like a good trade.
You Never Know!

Quote from: zutox on July 10, 2013, 02:46:09 PM
Exactly.
What you could do is is he has super armor, give him a x1.5 boost with no slowdown.
If invincibility, then the x1.25 seems okay.

The super armor has a drawback, you take damage yourself during the FS when you beat up people, so it better be worth it, thus a lot of damage seems like a good trade.
Now that's more like it. =P

I'll change the poll once again. xD
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]