KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: PuffJigglyKing on July 10, 2013, 03:33:29 PM
Now that's more like it. =P

I'll change the poll once again. xD

Omg! I finally feel like what I say matters! XD
Voted for the x1.5 and super armor, I wanna be bringing the pain!
You Never Know!

Yeh
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Kickin Pervy on July 10, 2013, 06:48:49 PM
Yeh
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Nice work, Pervy. ;O

Here's a link, if anyone else wants to watch.

https://join.me/628-360-224
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Good news, everyone.

Raptor has enough File Size for the Final Smash buff. I might release it later today after I do some more testing with it.

I'll also be working on Soldier until I get motivated enough to finish Raptor. I'm thinking about putting him over Snake. But I might have to reconsider, due to how popular the Deadpool PSA is.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: PuffJigglyKing on July 11, 2013, 04:45:48 AM
Good news, everyone.

Raptor has enough File Size for the Final Smash buff. I might release it later today after I do some more testing with it.

I'll also be working on Soldier until I get motivated enough to finish Raptor. I'm thinking about putting him over Snake. But I might have to reconsider, due to how popular the Deadpool PSA is.
Although, there are those Plug and Play rels Phantom Wings released... Snake was one of those.

You could still make him over Snake, if you feel he has enough to work with.

Quote from: PuffJigglyKing on July 11, 2013, 04:45:48 AM
Good news, everyone.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: PuffJigglyKing on July 11, 2013, 04:45:48 AM
I'll also be working on Soldier until I get motivated enough to finish Raptor. I'm thinking about putting him over Snake. But I might have to reconsider, due to how popular the Deadpool PSA is.
:happy: I have been waiting for this day since you talked about it this morning. XD
[move][/move]

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on July 11, 2013, 04:58:45 AMAlthough, there are those Plug and Play rels Phantom Wings released... Snake was one of those.

You could still make him over Snake, if you feel he has enough to work with.
I was thinking about doing that.

I'll have to play around with those to see if I can get it to work first. I'll also try that for the next Raptor update as well, that is if Phantom Wings made a Plug N' Play .rel for Wolf.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Pw made this rels

Plug&Play Modules v1.2+
Ike
Link
Lucario
Mario
Marth
Peach
Pikachu
Pikmin
Pit
Snake
Sonic
Wolf

just

"Choose your Character" xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

It's lacking on good psa over snake in general. I'm not a big fan of the Deadpool psa, but I am using it at the moment because there really isn't any better alternatives. I'm waiting for the Bomberman PSA that was planned for Snake, but it's been a while since I heard anything about that. And we do have the plug and play rels for snake now so there shouldn't be a problem. I am using your Raptor over Olimar, though of course I tested him on wolf first to make sure I didn't introduce any bugs with the porting :P He works just like on wolf.
You Never Know!

Quote from: Carnage on July 11, 2013, 07:20:53 AM
Pw made this rels

Plug&Play Modules v1.2+
Ike
Link
Lucario
Mario
Marth
Peach
Pikachu
Pikmin
Pit
Snake
Sonic
Wolf

just

"Choose your Character" xD
Thanks for the info.

Quote from: zutox on July 11, 2013, 10:37:21 AM
It's lacking on good psa over snake in general. I'm not a big fan of the Deadpool psa, but I am using it at the moment because there really isn't any better alternatives. I'm waiting for the Bomberman PSA that was planned for Snake, but it's been a while since I heard anything about that.
Well you're one of a few then. :P

Quote from: zutox on July 11, 2013, 10:37:21 AM
And we do have the plug and play rels for snake now so there shouldn't be a problem. I am using your Raptor over Olimar, though of course I tested him on wolf first to make sure I didn't introduce any bugs with the porting :P He works just like on wolf.
Alright.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

This rels PW nade port articles perfectly so there should never be any porting bugs outside of gfxs if facing the original char abd that is fixable with alittle trick zutox
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on July 11, 2013, 01:40:46 PM
This rels PW nade port articles perfectly so there should never be any porting bugs outside of gfxs if facing the original char abd that is fixable with alittle trick zutox
What's the trick?

Is it manually adding new GFX models?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: Carnage on July 11, 2013, 01:40:46 PM
This rels PW nade port articles perfectly so there should never be any porting bugs outside of gfxs if facing the original char abd that is fixable with alittle trick zutox

A trick? We need the trick!
Also, I did find that porting link over toonlink was a no go with the plug and play rels. It would freeze if link entered the battle.
You Never Know!

The Final Smash update is uploading as we speak. :P

It should be ready in about 10 or so minutes.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: PuffJigglyKing on July 11, 2013, 09:21:22 PM
The Final Smash update is uploading as we speak. :P

It should be ready in about 10 or so minutes.

I am so very much looking forward to test it out! I'll let you know how my experience with it was after testing it a bit
You Never Know!