KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

I'd love to test this, but I have Project M and have no idea how to add Yoshi back in. The PSA sounds super great.

Quote from: This Is A Username on August 01, 2013, 10:58:18 PMI'd love to test this, but I have Project M and have no idea how to add Yoshi back in. The PSA sounds super great.
Thanks.

If you have a spare SD Card, you could set it up for using vBrawl mods.

But if you don't, you could put your P:M files into a folder, and set up your SD Card for vBrawl stuff.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Argh...
I feel stupid now. I should have thought of that. Guess I can test then.

Quote from: This Is A Username on August 02, 2013, 04:30:33 AMArgh...
I feel stupid now. I should have thought of that. Guess I can test then.
Lol.

I'll send you the files then.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Did some play testing last night with buffed Yoshi, so I'll post some feedback.
Weird glitch on Orpheon I doubt will ever come up in normal play. I was egg rolling right near the edge and shield canceled it RIGHT before I fell off at the same moment as the stage flipped and got Star KOed at 0%. Also, shield canceling side B is a little inconsistent when you start egg rolling in the air and then land- I'll press shield, and get no result. But I usually can do it fine, and I just have to hit shield again even when it happens. The egg roll and shield cancels actually don't seem anywhere as broken as I'd thought they might be. It seems telegraphed enough for the opponent to actually be able to deal with it, so no balance problems on that front.
Dair's working great for damage racking now with the landing hit. Me gusta. All the other changes are too subtle to make a judgement right now with how I'm still adjusting  to normal brawl and haven't had a chance to play against a human with him. He definitely feels a lot smoother and stronger as a whole, though.

August 03, 2013, 11:39:56 PM #4445 Last Edit: August 04, 2013, 08:51:31 PM by PuffJigglyKing
Edit: New Buffed Yoshi Poll.

I'm also still looking for testers. If you're interested, then feel free to reply or send me a PM.

And 2/3 of the current testers haven't given their feedback yet... :>.>:


Quote from: This Is A Username on August 03, 2013, 11:24:46 PMDid some play testing last night with buffed Yoshi, so I'll post some feedback.
Weird glitch on Orpheon I doubt will ever come up in normal play. I was egg rolling right near the edge and shield canceled it RIGHT before I fell off at the same moment as the stage flipped and got Star KOed at 0%.
Brawl will be Brawl. :P But I guess I could see if I can make Yoshi automatically go into Falling, if he goes into the air when transitioning.

Quote from: This Is A Username on August 03, 2013, 11:24:46 PMAlso, shield canceling side B is a little inconsistent when you start egg rolling in the air and then land- I'll press shield, and get no result. But I usually can do it fine, and I just have to hit shield again even when it happens.
It's most likely due to the bouncing.

Quote from: This Is A Username on August 03, 2013, 11:24:46 PMThe egg roll and shield cancels actually don't seem anywhere as broken as I'd thought they might be. It seems telegraphed enough for the opponent to actually be able to deal with it, so no balance problems on that front.
Good to hear.

Quote from: This Is A Username on August 03, 2013, 11:24:46 PMDair's working great for damage racking now with the landing hit. Me gusta.
I thought that would of been a neat addition. So I decided "Wynaut?", and put that in.

Quote from: This Is A Username on August 03, 2013, 11:24:46 PMAll the other changes are too subtle to make a judgement right now with how I'm still adjusting  to normal brawl and haven't had a chance to play against a human with him.
I think I told you in the PM I sent you, but the change list is on Page 296 of this thread.

Quote from: This Is A Username on August 03, 2013, 11:24:46 PMHe definitely feels a lot smoother and stronger as a whole, though.
Sweet. That's what I was aiming for.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

i'd suggest making you able to jump with the egg roll and giving it some ariel momentum when you use it in the air (like sonic's sideB), and maybe make his Dair either be able to spike, or make you able to jump off the opponent's head in the middle of it so it could be used that way... ...other than just these suggestions, i do have one complaint; I've always resented the back air from Brawl being a tail hit.. i'd prefer the sex kick from super smash 64 :P ...maybe you could look at DK's back air for an idea of what i mean..? (cause that move has much better kill potential)
I'M JUST A DOOD

Quote from: justadood on August 07, 2013, 02:18:01 AM
i'd suggest making you able to jump with the egg roll and giving it some ariel momentum when you use it in the air (like sonic's sideB)
I could see how those would work, regarding balance.

Quote from: justadood on August 07, 2013, 02:18:01 AM
and maybe make his Dair either be able to spike, or make you able to jump off the opponent's head in the middle of it so it could be used that way...
His Down Air already spikes. Not sure about the hop part though. It's possible, but I'm not sure if it would be balanced.

Quote from: justadood on August 07, 2013, 02:18:01 AM
...other than just these suggestions, i do have one complaint; I've always resented the back air from Brawl being a tail hit.. i'd prefer the sex kick from super smash 64 :P ...maybe you could look at DK's back air for an idea of what i mean..? (cause that move has much better kill potential)
Maybe...
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

all criticisms aside, i love what you're doing with yoshi :') it's so good to see a character i use to use to "humiliate" finally become a balanced character! x3 lol
I'M JUST A DOOD

Quote from: justadood on August 07, 2013, 02:53:28 AM
all criticisms aside, i love what you're doing with yoshi :') it's so good to see a character i use to use to "humiliate" finally become a balanced character! x3 lol
Thanks.

I hope people will think the same way once I'm done.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

And we have another preview video.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I hope you guys/girls can see the more noticeable changes now.

I'm still accepting more testers as well. I'll be sending the current testers this update.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Hey, KJP your bufed Yoshi is turning out cool. Hope it continues to improve. :)

Quote from: Cyanide65 on August 08, 2013, 06:03:55 PM
Hey, KJP your bufed Yoshi is turning out cool. Hope it continues to improve. :)
Thanks for the support. =3
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Yoshi's Dino Kick from Melee makes its return!

This move surprisingly has a little more range than my buffed vBrawl Side Tilt. .-.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I'll be updating the poll in a bit...
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

awesome sauce! xD loving the new egg maneuvers!! .... ..are you planning on buffing any other characters like this, btw?
I'M JUST A DOOD