KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: PuffJigglyKing on August 11, 2013, 07:26:46 PM
This is a PSA, not a one-slot rig, so I have more freedom with the bones.

When it comes to me making rigs for my PSAs, I want the bone placements and rigs to be as perfect as I can make them. Another thing to note is that I'm bad with vertex editing.

Another thing to consider is File Size. I'll admit, I'm quite paranoid, when it comes to file size.
the thing is if you want to change forms by model changers instead of forcing ppl to use a  custoom made filepatch code for deoxys only then they need to be rigged to the same bones so you dont have to do an carzy ammount of animations and why are you concerned with filesize? both deoxys sizes are so small lol you could fit 7 deoxys on a pcs srs  ppl almost never hit the pcs filesize even on characters from ps3 games with HD textures , they mostly hit the vertex limit so it lags but that is becuase the wii cant render that much of them at the same time i did a test the other day and i putted pokemon trainer from ssbb and 7 other pokeball pokemons on the same pcs without ever touching the filesize i can garante you that pokepark deoxys and ssbb deoxys are so tiny you wont even reach a quarter of the filesize
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on August 11, 2013, 07:53:09 PM
the thing is if you want to change forms by model changers instead of forcing ppl to use a  custoom made filepatch code for deoxys only then they need to be rigged to the same bones so you dont have to do an carzy ammount of animations and why are you concerned with filesize? both deoxys sizes are so small lol you could fit 7 deoxys on a pcs srs  ppl almost never hit the pcs filesize even on characters from ps3 games with HD textures , they mostly hit the vertex limit so it lags but that is becuase the wii cant render that much of them at the same time i did a test the other day and i putted pokemon trainer from ssbb and 7 other pokeball pokemons on the same pcs without ever touching the filesize i can garante you that pokepark deoxys and ssbb deoxys are so tiny you wont even reach a quarter of the filesize
The code can be used with the File Patch code.

And like I said before, I'll try it if these tests don't work.

I'll also need the other two Form models, before I can really do much.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

There's another possible problem too that might come up from this...

Wifi and replays. How will those handle this code set?

But for all I know, this will work properly if both players have the codes on. I just know there are some things that don't work, even when both players have the same codes. Like P:M's light shield coding.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on August 11, 2013, 08:02:50 PM
There's another possible problem too that might come up from this...

Wifi and replays. How will those handle this code set?

But for all I know, this will work properly if both players have the codes on. I just know there are some things that don't work, even when both players have the same codes. Like P:M's light shield coding.
I would test this, if I could manage to get a TV to hook my Wii up to. :/
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: PuffJigglyKing on August 11, 2013, 07:59:03 PM
The code can be used with the File Patch code.

And like I said before, I'll try it if these tests don't work.

I'll also need the other two Form models, before I can really do much.
I was working on a custom defense form a while back
Quote from: XxTailsxX on May 14, 2013, 12:35:10 AM

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


If i still have the files i need to smooth the model fix the shoulder blades, make his head more helmet/dome like, make the shoulders higher, texture edits, and some other details. The tentacles were the only object that was rippable from PBR so theyre straight from there

Quote from: XxTailsxX on August 11, 2013, 09:10:27 PM
I was working on a custom defense form a while back
If i still have the files i need to smooth the model fix the shoulders and do some other edits
Like you said, it still needs more work.

But for the meantime, I'll pass. Someone's currently looking into ripping the PBR models.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

and even mr mugenwii codes work it only has 2 rsbe folders so you could only have 2 deoxys psas diferent tough
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on August 11, 2013, 09:36:21 PM
and even mr mugenwii codes work it only has 2 rsbe folders so you could only have 2 deoxys psas diferent tough
I believe he's working on 4 folders.

Though he also said to me in a PM he could try finding the folder ID of the character I plan on replacing as well.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: PuffJigglyKing on August 11, 2013, 09:39:34 PM
I believe he's working on 4 folders.

Though he also said to me in a PM he could try finding the folder ID of the character I plan on replacing as well.
still i see alot of ppl passing on the download simply becuase they will see an huge code and i dont see a single problem in messing with deoxys model afew inches here and there and make a simple psa that doesnt need codes at all and still does all you want it to do
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on August 11, 2013, 09:45:12 PM
still i see alot of ppl passing on the download simply becuase they will see an huge code and i dont see a single problem in messing with deoxys model afew inches here and there and make a simple psa that doesnt need codes at all and still does all you want it to do
Again.

If these tests don't work, then I'll try it.

I already asked Mr.MW to modify his code, so I don't want him to put all his effort into it for nothing.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

If it hasnt already been asked, who do you plan on replacing for deoxys? Also I know you asked me for animation samples but I currently dont have access to a computer. When I do Ill send you animation gifs of a Mewtwo project Im working on.

Quote from: XxTailsxX on August 11, 2013, 10:26:23 PM
If it hasnt already been asked, who do you plan on replacing for deoxys? Also I know you asked me for animation samples but I currently dont have access to a computer. When I do Ill send you animation gifs of a Mewtwo project Im working on.
Alright.

And I plan on replacing Lucario, due to his Aura Sphere. With the right coding, I can have 8 different projectiles.

Yes, I know Lucario has Mewtwo and Kid Buu as popular PSAs, but I believe a Plug n' Play .rel is being made for Lucario.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: PuffJigglyKing on August 11, 2013, 10:36:11 PM
Alright.

And I plan on replacing Lucario, due to his Aura Sphere. With the right coding, I can have 8 different projectiles.

Yes, I know Lucario has Mewtwo and Kid Buu as popular PSAs, but I believe a Plug n' Play .rel is being made for Lucario.
lucario p&P rel already exist for a long time xD you need to check the thread OP pw made a good batch
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on August 11, 2013, 11:25:18 PM
lucario p&P rel already exist for a long time xD you need to check the thread OP pw made a good batch
Oh.

I thought it was still being worked on, due to the current title. :/
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]