Project Pokemon Brawl PSA

Started by Revan, July 06, 2012, 09:37:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

That sounds entirely possible. I'll see what I can do about that tomorrow when I get to my computer.

my idea would be that he would switch forms on the taunts

normal form would do normal damage and speed
speed form would do reduced damage and knockback but it has frame speed modifiers to be faster
defence form would do reduced damage but take less 1% from every attak and gain armor during some atacks
attack form would do extra damage but take 2% more from every attack

and of course each form would utilize a diferent n-b or FS

but yeah boygos has made normal deoxys, we have attack deoxys from brawl, but speed and defence deoxys are nowhere to be found.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Ill try to build them custom models but youll need to find an importer and if you do different neutral b moves what i thought of was
Normal: Psycho Boost (anime version)
Attack: Hyper Beam? or whatever move he uses in brawl
Defense: Counter
Speed: Extreme Speed/Quick Attack

We will figure out how we will make him when the time comes, he is currently so low priority its ridiculous.

Hey tails quick question, how are those zoroark animations coming along? We have almost all of his other animations finished, and I want them all ready before I start work PSA work.


What else do you need for his smashes? and animate his air attacks with wolfs fall if we decide to change his fall later it won't be hard to fix. Rev said he told you that already..

I need to know which animations to do and what to do for them.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

...Nevermind dude im just gonna go ahead and do them.
And if you can find a rigger for it I dont mind if you and Carnage work on Deoxys.


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

Quote from: XxTailsxX on May 14, 2013, 12:35:10 AM
I need to know which animations to do and what to do for them.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

still needs alot of work especialy on the body but you are doing progress.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Alright so im typing out movesets for the new pokemon and they will posted soon, as well as a few other updates to the OP and im gonna try to get them up tonight or tomorrow.

Post Merge: May 17, 2013, 10:50:33 PM

Okay, so I went to update the topic with a bunch of stuff, and it seems Ive reached the text limit for the OP. So unfortunately I will have to create a new topic pretty soon and reserve some space in the first post.



Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

Could you link it in this page for the new topic once its created. Thanks

No problem tempest.

Also we are working on getting videos, just can't find a program to record dolphin with and riivo doesnt work with our sd so we are trying to figure out another way to do it.

or you could ask metatrongrhm to delete his post, or an admin  since that post has nothing crucial or life changing.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on May 19, 2013, 09:21:53 PM
or you could ask metatrongrhm to delete his post, or an admin  since that post has nothing crucial or life changing.

Can I? That's awesome thanks Carnage. I asked Sdoom but I didnt get a reply, I'll try asking metatrongrhm.
Also I just recieved Kashomaru's vid for Blaziken, so once I get to an actual computer I'll update Blaziken's info with a link to the Vid. 

Post Merge: May 23, 2013, 06:48:06 PM

Carnage I looked for metatrongrhm but BV is saying that there's nobody by that name. Do you by chance know his name exactly?


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

Quote from: RevenantGenesis on May 23, 2013, 06:42:51 PM
Can I? That's awesome thanks Carnage. I asked Sdoom but I didnt get a reply, I'll try asking metatrongrhm.
Also I just recieved Kashomaru's vid for Blaziken, so once I get to an actual computer I'll update Blaziken's info with a link to the Vid. 

Post Merge: May 23, 2013, 06:48:06 PM

Carnage I looked for metatrongrhm but BV is saying that there's nobody by that name. Do you by chance know his name exactly?
he is the guy that has the post under the op lol

OP by RevenantGenesis
1st post by metatrongrhm
2nd post by RevenantGenesis

so if you can ask an admin to delete his post right under the OP you can turn your 2nd post on the other part of the OP
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.