KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43


Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on August 23, 2013, 01:19:13 AMI love eggs. <3 Congrats on getting him out!
Thanks, Tabuu.

Now let's see if I can get some feedback from the public... .-.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

If they don't give feedback, it's their , honesrly. :P

September 02, 2013, 07:23:00 PM #4503 Last Edit: January 13, 2014, 10:45:30 PM by KingOfTheHillJigglypuff
This is kind of an update...But it's mostly a bump...

I'd like to get back to working on Raptor, but I don't really have much motivation/thought for the Animation work at the moment. :/ I'd also like to have some more recolors, but I'm not very skilled with Texture editing.

So if anyone who's interested in seeing Raptor's completion and wants to pitch in on the Animation/Texture work, either leave a reply or send me a PM. Make sure you show a few examples of your work as well.

For recolors, these are some ideas I have. Feel free to voice your opinions and/or ideas, regarding the recolor ideas.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Red Slot (Option 1): Male Velociraptor (The Lost World: Jurassic Park).
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Red Slot (Option 2): Raptor (Turok).
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Blue Slot (Option 1): Deinonycanis (Unreleased Jurassic Park toy).
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Blue Slot (Option 2): Alpha Raptor (Jurassic Park toy).
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Blue Slot (Option 3): Electronic Raptor (Jurassic Park toy).
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Green Slot (Option 1): Cyclops Velociraptor (Jurassic Park toy).
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Green Slot (Option 2): Deluxe Velociraptor (Jurassic Park toy).
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Misc Slot 1 (Option 1): Female Velociraptor (Jurassic Park 3).
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Misc Slot 1 (Option 2): Paradeinonychus (Jurassic Park toy).
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Misc Slot 2 (Option 1): Uraby (Yu-Gi-Oh!).
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Misc Slot 2 (Option 2): Male Velociraptor (Jurassic Park 3).
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

All them color ideas! I wish I had the talent to offer you any kind of help, but I am no more than a eager fan :P
Have been waiting to hear some more about raptor, in fact he is already one of my favorite characters, with the hope to see him completed :) My entire brawl rooster is replaced by other PSA's, so he has good competition, but I think he is doing awesome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4llpBh059c

maybe this could inspire you?
Remember I kept nagging about a double slash with his hand claws? He uses that a lot in this video, if you are curious :)
You Never Know!

Quote from: zutox on September 02, 2013, 09:31:46 PM
All them color ideas! I wish I had the talent to offer you any kind of help, but I am no more than a eager fan :P
Have been waiting to hear some more about raptor, in fact he is already one of my favorite characters, with the hope to see him completed :) My entire brawl rooster is replaced by other PSA's, so he has good competition, but I think he is doing awesome.
I appreciate it that you're still a dedicated follower for this PSA. =3

Quote from: zutox on September 02, 2013, 09:31:46 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4llpBh059c

maybe this could inspire you?
Remember I kept nagging about a double slash with his hand claws? He uses that a lot in this video, if you are curious :)
It's a likely candidate for Raptor's Forward Air.

Though I still have to take the poll about the said move into consideration as well. But I'll be likely to use the dual forward hand slash idea.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


A progress pose of a certain someone (not Raptor)...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglyBouncingTits on September 07, 2013, 10:42:37 PM
A progress pose of a certain someone (not Raptor)...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


This is my two responses upon seeing the spoiler: GASP! ....wtf o_o

:D

Is this a reworked T-rex, or is this something different?
You Never Know!

September 08, 2013, 01:03:45 AM #4509 Last Edit: September 08, 2013, 02:13:30 AM by KingJigglyBouncingTits
Quote from: zutox on September 08, 2013, 12:35:23 AM
This is my two responses upon seeing the spoiler: GASP! ....wtf o_o

:D

Is this a reworked T-rex, or is this something different?
A reworked rig for my revamp.

I'm very close to finishing this rig. All I need to do is rig the shoulders, elbows, hands, and fingers. I also managed to patch up the holes in the third toe on each foot.

As for character replacement, I might replace someone other than Yoshi.


Edit: And with that, my re-rig of T-Rex is complete.

Now I need to think of a character to put T-Rex over. I'd like to put him over Yoshi, but I spent too much work on Buffed Yoshi. :-\ As of right now, I'm thinking Marth. Since he has a Plug&Play rel.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Either Yoshi or a p&p character works good, as long as that won't bring more effect glitches when using other clones.
I still have your T-Rex over my Yoshi, even though he glitches out sometimes he's just too special not to have in my rooster ^^
You Never Know!

September 08, 2013, 03:21:52 PM #4511 Last Edit: September 08, 2013, 05:12:16 PM by KingJigglyBouncingTits
Quote from: zutox on September 08, 2013, 09:48:45 AM
Either Yoshi or a p&p character works good, as long as that won't bring more effect glitches when using other clones.
Well I've decided to have T-Rex go over Pikachu. Since Pikachu doesn't have very many PSAs, and he has a Plug&Play rel. The only downside is that there will be 4 costume slots, instead of 6. But that's something CBliss can fix. :P

Edit: Here's a preview of the new idle pose.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Outer feelings: Wow, that's cool. I love that T-Rex PSA. The T-Rex has always been my favorite creature. I hope the improvements go well.

Inner feelings: You're not going to start the Deoxys PSA yet? Oh, ok...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Quote from: LCCoolJ95 on September 08, 2013, 07:31:26 PM
Outer feelings: Wow, that's cool. I love that T-Rex PSA. The T-Rex has always been my favorite creature. I hope the improvements go well.
Thanks for the support. =3

Quote from: LCCoolJ95 on September 08, 2013, 07:31:26 PM
Inner feelings: You're not going to start the Deoxys PSA yet? Oh, ok...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I can't because I don't have the models yet. I'm waiting for RTB to rip the models from Pokemon Coeum. Though I can always try ripping them myself. But I can wait a bit longer.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglyBouncingTits on September 08, 2013, 09:19:14 PM
I can't because I don't have the models yet. I'm waiting for RTB to rip the models from Pokemon Coeum. Though I can always try ripping them myself. But I can wait a bit longer.
Oh, ok, that's no big deal. Wait...why not use the Battle Revolution models?
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.