KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: LCCoolJ95 on September 09, 2013, 02:45:22 PM
Oh, ok, that's no big deal. Wait...why not use the Battle Revolution models?
The model ripping methods for Pokemon Battle Revolution aren't very stable at the moment.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

So, regarding your currently released version of the T-Rex PSA (since I feel this is relevant at the moment):

- Hitting him with the initial cape throw of Meta Knight's Final Smash causes the game to freeze. My guess is that T-Rex doesn't like the special state Meta Knight uses for his FS.
- Squishing him into too tight a space (about 3 blocks wide on a custom stage) can cause the game to freeze. This doesn't happen unless there are walls on both sides, though.
- Sometimes, he'll randomly decide not to have his Super Armour. And he's actually somewhat lightweight since weight isn't supposed to be an issue. It's rather odd to have him randomly decide to go flying from an attack (especially since his flinch instantly reverts back to his regular falling animation, so he just launches without flinching) and be Star KO'd at 125%.
- Sometimes, if he gets hit too much when being KO'd, he'll freeze-frame on the KO animation and just sort of continue moving around in midair before disappearing.

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!"
"We're the Mythbusters, we blow **** up." -- Adam Savage

"No, the solution is not to make a gatling gun out of bazookas."

Quote from: JamietheAuraUser on September 10, 2013, 04:09:55 PMSo, regarding your currently released version of the T-Rex PSA (since I feel this is relevant at the moment):

- Hitting him with the initial cape throw of Meta Knight's Final Smash causes the game to freeze. My guess is that T-Rex doesn't like the special state Meta Knight uses for his FS.
- Squishing him into too tight a space (about 3 blocks wide on a custom stage) can cause the game to freeze. This doesn't happen unless there are walls on both sides, though.
- Sometimes, he'll randomly decide not to have his Super Armour. And he's actually somewhat lightweight since weight isn't supposed to be an issue. It's rather odd to have him randomly decide to go flying from an attack (especially since his flinch instantly reverts back to his regular falling animation, so he just launches without flinching) and be Star KO'd at 125%.
- Sometimes, if he gets hit too much when being KO'd, he'll freeze-frame on the KO animation and just sort of continue moving around in midair before disappearing.
Alright. I'll look into those issues during this revamp.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

September 11, 2013, 10:23:45 PM #4519 Last Edit: September 11, 2013, 10:57:55 PM by KingJigglyBouncingTits
Quote from: KingJigglyBouncingTits on September 11, 2013, 08:20:20 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

:D Wow that looks so cool!
I'm getting hyped now O_O
Can't wait to have a pack of Raptors vs the king of Dinosaurs :D
You Never Know!

Quote from: zutox on September 11, 2013, 10:23:45 PM:D Wow that looks so cool!
I'm getting hyped now O_O
I'm glad you're so interested. =p I took inspiration for the Idle pose from Warpath: Jurassic Park for the PlayStation.

Quote from: zutox on September 11, 2013, 10:23:45 PMCan't wait to have a pack of Raptors vs the king of Dinosaurs :D
Speaking of this...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglyBouncingTits on September 11, 2013, 11:55:56 PM
I'm glad you're so interested. =p I took inspiration for the Idle pose from Warpath: Jurassic Park for the PlayStation.
Speaking of this...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


That looks, seriously incredibly sweet O_O
And yay for warpath! I knew I had seen that pose before :P
I sent you a few video links for warpath when making suggestions far far back ^^
That idle pose is really well animated I must say!

I'm wondering about what you plan on making Rex do on his side special. I remember he used to teleport and then explode in fire, a move I never really understood.

Also, the "stone head" glitch will be fixed this time, right? X3

When looking at that pic with Rex and the two raptors...That would make an epic FS.
I pictured that when using the FS, two raptors will start fighting Rex, but ending like the raptor in JP ended, flying! The flying raptors would cause knock back and damage, as well as anyone unlucky enough to get in the way of the angry rex.

This isn't really a suggestion, just a thought that struck me. His current FS is pretty sweet already, at least the pose is really nice, straight from JP :D

Yes, I'm excited, always liked movie monsters and dinosaurs, not many PSA makers bother making those, I usually see anime and sword wielding dudes all the time, so this is a special treat for real :af:
You Never Know!

Quote from: BlackJax98 on September 11, 2013, 11:55:56 PM
I'm glad you're so interested. =p I took inspiration for the Idle pose from Warpath: Jurassic Park for the PlayStation.
Speaking of this...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Great picture! Looks just like the end of the first jurassic park
Anyways im hyped for trex, so keep at it KJP ;)
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0648 3646 9521

Speaking about movie monsters! Where you not working on Xenomorph & Predator at some point as well? Did you cancel them?
You Never Know!

Quote from: zutox on September 12, 2013, 12:41:32 AMThat looks, seriously incredibly sweet O_O
And yay for warpath! I knew I had seen that pose before :P
I sent you a few video links for warpath when making suggestions far far back ^^
That idle pose is really well animated I must say!
Thanks. I made things easier by getting a PlayStation emulator and a Warpath: Jurassic Park rom. =p

Quote from: zutox on September 12, 2013, 12:41:32 AMI'm wondering about what you plan on making Rex do on his side special. I remember he used to teleport and then explode in fire, a move I never really understood.
That move was used by Diablo from Primal Rage. But instead of an odd-looking teleport, I'll make T-Rex do a reverse flaming dash. Or I'll come up with something different.

Quote from: zutox on September 12, 2013, 12:41:32 AMAlso, the "stone head" glitch will be fixed this time, right? X3
Yes. Though I plan on making the Down Special something different. Possibly something like Raptor's Down Special, but more offense-based.

Quote from: zutox on September 12, 2013, 12:41:32 AMWhen looking at that pic with Rex and the two raptors...That would make an epic FS.
I pictured that when using the FS, two raptors will start fighting Rex, but ending like the raptor in JP ended, flying! The flying raptors would cause knock back and damage, as well as anyone unlucky enough to get in the way of the angry rex.

This isn't really a suggestion, just a thought that struck me. His current FS is pretty sweet already, at least the pose is really nice, straight from JP :D
I plan on keeping T-Rex's Final Smash the same as the previous version, but with a possibly more cinematic view.

Quote from: zutox on September 12, 2013, 12:41:32 AMYes, I'm excited, always liked movie monsters and dinosaurs, not many PSA makers bother making those, I usually see anime and sword wielding dudes all the time, so this is a special treat for real :af:
If my T-Rex revamp gets as much recognition as the previous version, I might consider making more (i.e. Godzilla and King Kong).

Quote from: ChaosEpsilon613 on September 12, 2013, 05:28:23 PMGreat picture! Looks just like the end of the first jurassic park
Anyways im hyped for trex, so keep at it KJP ;)
Thanks.

You know... I should really take my hand at making "hype trailers". But I lack the video software to do do. :-\

Quote from: zutox on September 12, 2013, 07:48:39 PMSpeaking about movie monsters! Where you not working on Xenomorph & Predator at some point as well? Did you cancel them?
Xenomorph's rig is almost done. Only the thumbs need to be rigged. I might also have to patch up the hand rigging as well.

As for Predator, I haven't done very much for him. :-\ Though I can easily get the AvP 2010 model from Garry's Mod, and possibly some of his weapons.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

That wait animation looks great KJP. Even with it being "gif'd" it looks very natural.
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

Quote from: Tormod on September 13, 2013, 04:56:50 AMThat wait animation looks great KJP. Even with it being "gif'd" it looks very natural.
Thanks, Tormod. =3

Would you care to be an Animation assistant for this PSA? I'd like to work on this PSA, but for some reason, I've been having little patience with animating. <.>
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on September 13, 2013, 04:17:02 PM
Thanks, Tormod. =3

Would you care to be an Animation assistant for this PSA? I'd like to work on this PSA, but for some reason, I've been having little patience with animating. <.>
Ahh, I know how that goes. I'd be happy to assist, although I can't commit to a huge animation workload, at least not at the moment. Let me know what you have in mind.
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

Quote from: Tormod on September 13, 2013, 11:01:38 PM
Ahh, I know how that goes. I'd be happy to assist, although I can't commit to a huge animation workload, at least not at the moment. Let me know what you have in mind.
You can do whatever you'd like to do. What types of Animations would you be most comfortable doing?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on September 13, 2013, 11:29:25 PM
You can do whatever you'd like to do. What types of Animations would you be most comfortable doing?
Alrighty then, I'll sift through the file and decide what to do at that point. I wont have time to work on it until next week some time, so you could send me updated files then.
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread