KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

With the way the side special works, actually, I could only really see this going over Pit and using the code from his mirror shield.

I don't know PSA or anything but armor from the front only seems a bit improbable.
Feel free to ask for a quick video upload of your hack.
GALOT's moveset ideas, need ideas?
Latest Writeups: Evil Ryu, Amaterasu

Quote from: Get A Load of This! on December 05, 2013, 05:49:13 PMWith the way the side special works, actually, I could only really see this going over Pit and using the code from his mirror shield.

I don't know PSA or anything but armor from the front only seems a bit improbable.
It's likely I'll make her moveset over Pit, then use the P&P rels for different characters.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfTheHillJigglypuff on December 05, 2013, 04:44:56 PM

Well what did you expect? =p


Well considering how much work and Hype there was both with your T-Rex and Raptor I would have thought people would want to see them finished and polished, not to mention the long awaited predator. But I can see I am very mistaken X3
You Never Know!

December 05, 2013, 10:12:34 PM #4578 Last Edit: December 05, 2013, 11:28:46 PM by KingOfTheHillJigglypuff
Quote from: zutox on December 05, 2013, 10:04:37 PM
Well considering how much work and Hype there was both with your T-Rex and Raptor I would have thought people would want to see them finished and polished, not to mention the long awaited predator. But I can see I am very mistaken X3
I kinda lost motivation for T-Rex and Raptor. :-\ Or to PSA in general. So I decided to shift my focus onto something that would grab more attention while keeping my dignity.

My motivation is like a roller coaster. :U
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

December 06, 2013, 08:02:59 PM #4579 Last Edit: December 06, 2013, 08:09:43 PM by KingOfTheHillJigglypuff
Alrighty...

While I wait for the Palutena edits to be made, I'll do my best to get Raptor finished up for another update.

But the thing is, I'd really like to have an Animator...

If anyone can utilize Maya/BrawlBox for Animation and want to see Raptor finished, please let me know.

Because there's a certain project Raptor might be featured in if completed...

But to clarify, it's not P:M.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

:D Maybe I'll be picking up brawl again after all :D
You Never Know!

Quote from: zutox on December 08, 2013, 12:47:08 AM
:D Maybe I'll be picking up brawl again after all :D
Well I'm still lacking an Animator. :/

Though what I'm currently doing now is experimenting with a sword glow effect for Raptor's tail attacks.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

how about link or Tlink, they have a shield that works too...

Quote from: ftjokekid.rel on December 08, 2013, 10:12:30 PM
how about link or Tlink, they have a shield that works too...
Those only deflect. Reflection is what I want.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

i think one of assassin marths attacks works as a reflection if you can find it\

Quote from: Mr.ryuzaki L on December 09, 2013, 04:27:47 PM
i think one of assassin marths attacks works as a reflection if you can find it.
I'll be fine.

All I can do is make her over Pit, then P&P port her over other characters.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I didn't submitted my vote! arghh! Godzilla deserves to be in Brawl! :(
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




An update for Palutena.

Pervy said he would do the requested edits to MarioKart64n's Palutena model. Though it'll be about 2+ weeks for him until he can really get to working. He also has his own projects to deal with as well.

Quote from: AGFanProduction on December 09, 2013, 08:05:03 PMI didn't submitted my vote! arghh! Godzilla deserves to be in Brawl! :(
You'll get your chance to vote once I begin working on Palutena. :P
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Regarding Palutena's moveset discussion earlier, maybe her up tilt could have her twirl her staff overhead in sort of a rotor-ish motion? It's a fairly common attack for staff-wielding characters to use, and would do a fairly good job of covering her from aerial attackers.

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!"
"We're the Mythbusters, we blow **** up." -- Adam Savage

"No, the solution is not to make a gatling gun out of bazookas."

Quote from: JamietheAuraUser on December 10, 2013, 10:41:20 PMRegarding Palutena's moveset discussion earlier, maybe her up tilt could have her twirl her staff overhead in sort of a rotor-ish motion? It's a fairly common attack for staff-wielding characters to use, and would do a fairly good job of covering her from aerial attackers.
Like a ground version of Pit's Up Air?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]