KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: Ultraxwing on January 05, 2014, 04:11:52 AM
either way i'm in full support of this moveset. 100%
Nice.

Quote from: Ultraxwing on January 05, 2014, 04:11:52 AM
the upsmash is decieving as hell. when i think the tail is going to hit someone around the uppoer most 90 degree part of the body when he is rotating up. he does not hit a target and they go right throug him.
Maybe I should add a trail to the feet.

Quote from: Ultraxwing on January 05, 2014, 04:11:52 AM
the side smash feels extremely weak even though i can fully charge it. and it is extremely difficult to hit with.
The move has poor range because it's quite powerful.

Quote from: Ultraxwing on January 05, 2014, 04:11:52 AM
the downsmash works when it wants to. it hits, that is great, when it doesn't hit. hooray half a second end lag.
Well that's odd. Are you sure your opponent was near you when you did the attack? :L
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

they are pretty close. it could be my not being used to it

the UpSmash is around the feet and not he tail? hm, then it is my bad. though adding an apparant trail would help extremely.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: Ultraxwing on January 05, 2014, 04:21:00 AM
they are pretty close. it could be my not being used to it
o-o Try it in Training Mode. The tail has hotboxes on it. o-o

Quote from: Ultraxwing on January 05, 2014, 04:21:00 AM
the UpSmash is around the feet and not he tail? hm, then it is my bad. though adding an apparant trail would help extremely.
Alright. I'll consider putting a trail on its foot.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

January 05, 2014, 04:29:10 AM #4608 Last Edit: January 05, 2014, 04:34:31 AM by Ultraxwing
Quote from: KingOfTheHillJigglypuff on January 05, 2014, 04:26:03 AM
o-o Try it in Training Mode. The tail has hotboxes on it. o-o

it's just wonky in VS mode. in training mode it is usable. when in VS. mode it seems to work when it wants to. might be an error on my end. but i am only using 2 codes. Patch code and the Sputnik CSS code. it might be a lack therof of codes.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: Ultraxwing on January 05, 2014, 04:29:10 AM
it's just wonky in VS mode. in training mode it is usable. when in VS. mode it seems to work when it wants to.
What do you mean works when it wants to?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfTheHillJigglypuff on January 05, 2014, 04:32:31 AM
What do you mean works when it wants to?
Meaning the hit boxes are there, and sometimes they aren't. that is probably me just being nooby and tired when it an opponent is moving type of thing. though they are dead close.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: Ultraxwing on January 05, 2014, 04:38:46 AM
Meaning the hit boxes are there, and sometimes they aren't. that is probably me just being nooby and tired when it an opponent is moving type of thing. though they are dead close.
Alright.

Well try it again when you're rested. :L
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: Ultraxwing on January 05, 2014, 04:38:46 AM
Meaning the hit boxes are there, and sometimes they aren't. that is probably me just being nooby and tired when it an opponent is moving type of thing. though they are dead close.
I don't think it's really buggy.

But the hit box is VERY VERY hard to hit with using both hits. I pretty much don't use up smash ever... Unless it's in a Down B combo.

Honestly. I feel a lot of Raptor's moves are super hard to hit a foe with. Since they're either slow. Don't have much range. Or both of these things.

Like forward smash. It's VERY hard to even hit the foe with. But on top of this. It's a sweetspot move. AND it makes the foe hit the ground. So they can tech it, and avoid dying.

Personally... I also think side B needs to be changed. I think something similar to up B, except he leaps forward would be interesting. Maybe even having momentum when using aerials out of it.

And I kinda dislike the projectile... It seems out of place in all honesty. Though I don't know what to replace it with.

after getting many hours of rest. the down smash is just difficult to hit with.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on January 05, 2014, 06:15:21 AM

And I kinda dislike the projectile... It seems out of place in all honesty. Though I don't know what to replace it with.


it is a nifty character reference and it actually fits a raptor. well in a brawl like setting where green dinosaus can shoot flaming eggs and grow wings. this is pretty tame.

and i half agree with you on the moves being hard to hit with. this character slightly reminds me of ganon. the moves are hard to hit with. but unlike ganon. you have to hit a sweet spot in order for it to have any good pay off. the Upsmash was just confusing, but with proper timing it can be pulled off.

the side smash is just a pre forward move so hitting with it requires some decent timing.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

January 05, 2014, 03:20:29 PM #4614 Last Edit: January 05, 2014, 03:25:44 PM by KingOfTheHillJigglypuff
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on January 05, 2014, 06:15:21 AM
I don't think it's really buggy.

But the hit box is VERY VERY hard to hit with using both hits. I pretty much don't use up smash ever... Unless it's in a Down B combo.
He's talking about the Down Smash.

Though it's likely he's just tired and was talking about the Up Smash.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on January 05, 2014, 06:15:21 AMHonestly. I feel a lot of Raptor's moves are super hard to hit a foe with. Since they're either slow. Don't have much range. Or both of these things.

Like forward smash. It's VERY hard to even hit the foe with. But on top of this. It's a sweetspot move. AND it makes the foe hit the ground. So they can tech it, and avoid dying.
I'm trying my best to make the speed and range just right. Though at the moment, I'm focusing on beefing up speed and Knockback rather than range at the moment.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on January 05, 2014, 06:15:21 AM
Personally... I also think side B needs to be changed. I think something similar to up B, except he leaps forward would be interesting. Maybe even having momentum when using aerials out of it.
I'll see what I can do about that. I could possibly use the same Side Special Animations with an added charge Animation.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

January 09, 2014, 09:56:52 PM #4615 Last Edit: January 09, 2014, 09:57:50 PM by KingOfTheHillJigglypuff
Bumpdate.

I really want to gather up a team for my upcoming PSAs. My reasoning for this is so I can put as much time as possible into my PSA work. I tend to put my PSAs on hold because I lack the overall patience to work on everything at once.

I'm accepting testers, animators, modelers, riggers, texture makers, SFX makers, AI programmers, and video editors for any of my upcoming PSAs.

Open the Spoiler below for details on each field.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


If anyone wants to apply for any of these positions (other than tester), then either send me a PM or make a post on this thread with at least 2 examples of your most recent work. If you want to apply as a tester, then link or post your recent PSA critique skills.

"What's in it for me?"
-Early access to my PSAs in progress/planning.
-Collaboration on any of my PSAs you assist me with in any way.

These are the PSAs I'd like to get working on soon:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Thank you for your interest and support. :)
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

January 10, 2014, 06:15:20 PM #4616 Last Edit: January 10, 2014, 07:53:33 PM by KingOfTheHillJigglypuff
I've decided to do some test coding in preparation for Deoxys...

I'm experimenting with the Attributes and some GFX.

Here's my progress for Attack Form's Zap Cannon.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Does anyone know which REFF GFX Lucario's Aura Sphere uses? Because I want to remove all traces of blue, so I can get a full yellow.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Hadoudan is his Neutral B.

Kagebunshin is down B.

Hakkei is Side B.

Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

Quote from: Kienamaru on January 11, 2014, 02:26:46 AM
Hadoudan is his Neutral B.

Kagebunshin is down B.

Hakkei is Side B.
I know that. Though Aura Sphere uses multiple REFF GFX resources.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Well wouldn't it be okay to just guesswork the Hadous then?
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?