KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: Sora_pikazz.rel on January 12, 2014, 07:04:58 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I thought something like this, all pure REFF material and not a model

but if you still want to use aura sphere, I suggest asking PMBR since they already colored the aura sphere purple

all beta, it was suppose to have a trail after it
That's not too bad.

Though if you can, try attempting to recreate this effect.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfTheHillJigglypuff on January 12, 2014, 07:17:56 PM
That's not too bad.

Though if you can, try attempting to recreate this effect.


thats too advance for me for now sadly D:
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: Sora_pikazz.rel on January 12, 2014, 07:23:42 PMthats too advance for me for now sadly D:
Darn.

Well alright. I could possibly use Mewtwo's Shadow Ball effect, and merge it with your idea.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?


Are you still working with the T-Rex PSA?

If yes, have you found his SFX?

If not, I found some good ones. There are yet some background SFX in a few of them, but they are almost unnoticeable.

I found them here:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


The soundpack of this guy does not contain the music in the video.

EDIT: There are also Velociraptor SFX and other dinos such as Spinosaurus. XP
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

January 13, 2014, 08:50:45 PM #4641 Last Edit: January 13, 2014, 08:53:24 PM by KingOfTheHillJigglypuff
The Xenomorph rig is now complete!

I only want to Animate this character in Maya, so it might be a while before there's any progress.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on January 13, 2014, 08:18:12 PM
Are you still working with the T-Rex PSA?

If yes, have you found his SFX?

If not, I found some good ones. There are yet some background SFX in a few of them, but they are almost unnoticeable.

I found them here:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


The soundpack of this guy does not contain the music in the video.

EDIT: There are also Velociraptor SFX and other dinos such as Spinosaurus. XP
This is just what I've been looking for! Thanks a bunch.

Now if only someone would do this for Warpath: Jurassic Park.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfTheHillJigglypuff on January 13, 2014, 03:02:29 PM
Hmm...

A combination of the second and third ones seem good. Though I'll wait to see what else pikazz has got.
cant get you any better atm :c cant find the things you looking for! but I can send you back your PSA with the beta "zap cannon" REFF
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on January 13, 2014, 09:11:35 PM
cant get you any better atm :c cant find the things you looking for! but I can send you back your PSA with the beta "zap cannon" REFF
Alright then. Thanks for your help/input.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Hey, guys...

Remember Raptor?

Raptor was a rather underpowered character...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: HailToTheKingJigglypuff on January 18, 2014, 04:46:04 AM
Hey, guys...

Remember Raptor?

Raptor was a rather underpowered character...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I believe that it has also the SFX :3
I want to test this PSA, so freakin' bad...
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Wow KJP, you have been busy! That's a lot of great new stuff for raptor. Time to make those recolors!
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

Quote from: HaloFanODST on January 18, 2014, 05:09:29 AMI believe that it has also the SFX :3
I want to test this PSA, so freakin' bad...
I'm working on it. Though I can only do so much with sounds from the films. I'd really like the sounds from Warpath: Jurassic Park.

Quote from: Tormod on January 18, 2014, 08:54:36 AMWow KJP, you have been busy! That's a lot of great new stuff for raptor. Time to make those recolors!
Aww yeah! \o0o/
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Hey, that Raptor is looking freaking sexy, animation wise, at least. I'm gonna try this out when you release this version!