KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Yeah, I thought I would do a few non JP ones as well. Also for the JP2 one, I referenced an old JP2 toy that was darker colored, and I wanted to make it a little more red to be farther from the standard recolor. I could  add more stripes to it though.
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

Quote from: Tormod on January 19, 2014, 04:45:04 PM
Yeah, I thought I would do a few non JP ones as well.
Ah cool. Some non JP suggestions would be the Novaraptor colors from Primal Carnage. Though I don't want to put too much work on you.

Quote from: Tormod on January 19, 2014, 04:45:04 PM
Also for the JP2 one, I referenced an old JP2 toy that was darker colored, and I wanted to make it a little more red to be farther from the standard recolor. I could add more stripes to it though.
Oh. Well do whatever you like.

Also, if you can... Could you add a spec map to Raptor? To give the scales a shine effect with a slight emphasis on the claws.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


I'm kinda getting rather desperate for testers...

If anyone with a sense of character balance wants to test the newest update and compare it with the current Public Demo on the Vault, then please say so. I'll send those who do a PM with a DropBox Link.

Quote from: Renova on January 19, 2014, 05:23:16 PM
^This made me happy.
Glad you like it. The funny thing is that Veemon is really the only character that can work well with Maya.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: HailToTheKingJigglypuff on January 19, 2014, 06:34:17 PM
I'm kinda getting rather desperate for testers...

If anyone with a sense of character balance wants to test the newest update and compare it with the current Public Demo on the Vault, then please say so. I'll send those who do a PM with a DropBox Link.

Here I am.  :happy:  :kdance: :kdance:
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on January 19, 2014, 07:43:18 PM
Here I am.  :happy:  :kdance: :kdance:
Alright.

What's your PSA critique like?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: HailToTheKingJigglypuff on January 19, 2014, 07:45:31 PM
Alright.

What's your PSA critique like?

I'm not an Epic reviewer (I don't know what to say XP).

But, I need to say that this Raptor looks interesting in every aspect. Probably one of your best hacks ever (the other being the T-Rex).
And his moves look so good. I just need to test him to see if there's something wrong  :P
I also want to check his Final Smash.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: HailToTheKingJigglypuff on January 19, 2014, 04:50:53 PM
Ah cool. Some non JP suggestions would be the Novaraptor colors from Primal Carnage. Though I don't want to put too much work on you.
Oh. Well do whatever you like.
Also, if you can... Could you add a spec map to Raptor? To give the scales a shine effect with a slight emphasis on the claws.
That would be a nice touch. I could add a spec map.
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

Quote from: HaloFanODST on January 19, 2014, 08:00:15 PM
I'm not an Epic reviewer (I don't know what to say XP).

But, I need to say that this Raptor looks interesting in every aspect. Probably one of your best hacks ever (the other being the T-Rex).
And his moves look so good. I just need to test him to see if there's something wrong  :P
I also want to check his Final Smash.
Well I can assure you that I have used the best of my abilities to make this as glitchless as possible. Though I don't think it would hurt to send you this update.

Quote from: Tormod on January 19, 2014, 08:04:22 PM
That would be a nice touch. I could add a spec map.
Awesome. I can't wait to see the end result.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Dude, EVERYTHING is so Epic.
That Up-Throw is also good.

Raptor doing Wolf's taunts, XP

Oh, please, don't forget to include my Jurassic Park Victory Theme in your Dinosaur hacks.
For both Raptor and T-Rex.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on January 19, 2014, 08:54:34 PM
Dude, EVERYTHING is so Epic.
Glad you like it so far.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on January 19, 2014, 08:54:34 PMThat Up-Throw is also good.
And it's only going to get better. ;)

Quote from: HaloFanODST on January 19, 2014, 08:54:34 PMRaptor doing Wolf's taunts, XP
Attacks are the main priority so far.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on January 19, 2014, 08:54:34 PMOh, please, don't forget to include my Jurassic Park Victory Theme in your Dinosaur hacks.
For both Raptor and T-Rex.
I gotta find a way to get the characters to have their own Victory brstm first.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: HailToTheKingJigglypuff on January 19, 2014, 09:00:24 PM
I gotta find a way to get the characters to have their own Victory brstm first.

There is a way, but you need 2 long codes.
Those are: Custom Victory Themes and Custom Sound Engine.
Both by Dantarion.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=31273.0

Not fully recomended because it has some glitches on certain stages and on transforming characters.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

New Down Throw! \o0o/

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: HaloFanODST on January 19, 2014, 09:13:33 PM
There is a way, but you need 2 long codes.
Those are: Custom Victory Themes and Custom Sound Engine.
Both by Dantarion.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=31273.0

Not fully recomended because it has some glitches on certain stages and on transforming characters.
If there are glitches, then I'm not going to use it. :-\
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Then just add the Victory Themes like that.
Nobody is affected when put over Yoshi.
But when put over Wolf, both Fox and Falco are affected too.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on January 20, 2014, 02:17:56 AM
Then just add the Victory Themes like that.
Nobody is affected when put over Yoshi.
But when put over Wolf, both Fox and Falco are affected too.
I'll have the brstm replace the Star Fox victory for the update. Though once we can get a reliable victory brstm changer, then I'll be sure to update it.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]