KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: HailToTheKingJigglypuff on January 20, 2014, 01:29:21 AM
New Down Throw! \o0o/

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

If there are glitches, then I'm not going to use it. :-\

thats my best character and thats the costume slot i use.

yudodis

also, that looks really good. good thing i dont use wolf.

and good thing for brawl Ex
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

January 20, 2014, 03:21:20 AM #4681 Last Edit: January 20, 2014, 03:22:26 AM by Tawa Hoda
*Is looking for people to test his shiz*
*Hasn't even bother to ask me*
Wow KJP. Just wow. You have hurt me and my almost non-existent feelz.
[move][/move]

Quote from: SonicBrawler on January 20, 2014, 02:46:24 AMthats my best character and thats the costume slot i use.

yudodis
I used Marth as my human shape character base for the ThrownLw animation.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on January 20, 2014, 02:46:24 AMalso, that looks really good.
Thanks. \o0o/

Quote from: SonicBrawler on January 20, 2014, 02:46:24 AMgood thing i dont use wolf.

and good thing for brawl Ex
Indeed.

Quote from: Tawa Hoda on January 20, 2014, 03:21:20 AM
*Is looking for people to test his shiz*
*Hasn't even bother to ask me*
Wow KJP. Just wow. You have hurt me and my almost non-existent feelz.
Tawa pls. :L

I'll send you and Eleft's Fleet of Feels the download link sometime tomorrow.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

The move everyone has been waiting for...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Misc stuff:
-Dash Attack and Jab range increased.
-Air Mobility increased.
-Knockback Resistance slightly decreased to compensate for the Air Mobility buff.
-Running speed slightly increased.
-Decreased Knockback Growth for Neutral Air and Back Air.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Up Throw has been re-worked!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Misc stuff:
-Increased range for Neutral Air, Back Air, and Down Air.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

http://addons.cursecdn.com/files/705/432/T-Rex.zip

Found some other T-Rex SFX.

Shorter and edited.
There are probably 3 that where missing on the other pack I sent you.

I would like to make the Raptor SFX pack.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on January 23, 2014, 12:02:47 AM
http://addons.cursecdn.com/files/705/432/T-Rex.zip

Found some other T-Rex SFX.

Shorter and edited.
There are probably 3 that where missing on the other pack I sent you.
Oh, cool. Thanks.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on January 23, 2014, 12:02:47 AM
I would like to make the Raptor SFX pack.
Thank you. That would save me quite a bit of time.

I'll send you the most recent Raptor update, alongside some SFX I found months ago. Though every since sound is in one wav, so you're going to have to manually separate them. :-\
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

January 23, 2014, 12:10:37 AM #4687 Last Edit: January 23, 2014, 03:32:14 AM by HaloFanODST
Quote from: HailToTheKingJigglypuff on January 23, 2014, 12:05:04 AM
Oh, cool. Thanks.
Thank you. That would save me quite a bit of time.

I'll send you the most recent Raptor update, alongside some SFX I found months ago. Though every since sound is in one wav, so you're going to have to manually separate them. :-

Ok.
I'll be working on it between today and tomorrow. (Testing)
It may be finished by today. :P

Post Merge: January 23, 2014, 03:32:14 AM

Preview incoming.
May I post it?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

It's about time I got another video up. :L

http://youtu.be/bQ5FrczsdVk

Quote from: HaloFanODST on January 23, 2014, 12:10:37 AM
Preview incoming.
May I post it?
Sorry I didn't notice this before. But sure, feel free to post a preview. Though I should send you the most recent update first.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: HailToTheKingJigglypuff on January 25, 2014, 01:31:55 AM
It's about time I got another video up. :L

http://youtu.be/bQ5FrczsdVk
Sorry I didn't notice this before. But sure, feel free to post a preview. Though I should send you the most recent update first.

Well, I've already done the preview.
And here it is:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Here you have Raptor with SFX.
It works only on Riivo though.  :-\
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on January 25, 2014, 02:59:12 AM
Well, I've already done the preview.
And here it is:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Here you have Raptor with SFX.
It works only on Riivo though.  :-\
Nice work so far.

Though I might change some of the clips.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: HailToTheKingJigglypuff on January 25, 2014, 03:16:01 AM
Nice work so far.

Though I might change some of the clips.

I hope you just change the SFX of the deaths.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Raptor is looking awesome, I'm willing to playtest if you still need it.


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

Quote from: HaloFanODST on January 25, 2014, 03:24:23 AM
I hope you just change the SFX of the deaths.
It depends. It might just be me mis-hearing things, but I did notice some similar SFX between Smash Attacks.

Quote from: RevenantGenesis on January 25, 2014, 06:01:44 PMRaptor is looking awesome, I'm willing to playtest if you still need it.
Thanks. And I'd be happy to send you the current update.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Awesome, looking forward to it.


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"