KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

kjp i hope you understand the reason my ridley wasnt bigger is that  if i increased him even 0.1 then he couldnt be grabed by teether chars and i wanted ridley to be a real ssb character which means he had to be able to be grabbed throwed and such. just letting you know why that size was choosen still looking foward to your ridley psa hopefully  he isnt too OP i had to take out T-rex becuase anyone would win when choosing him.

So i guess that your ridley will be imune to knockback like t rex?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on February 26, 2014, 09:59:04 AM
kjp i hope you understand the reason my ridley wasnt bigger is that  if i increased him even 0.1 then he couldnt be grabed by teether chars and i wanted ridley to be a real ssb character which means he had to be able to be grabbed throwed and such. just letting you know why that size was choosen still looking foward to your ridley psa hopefully  he isnt too OP i had to take out T-rex becuase anyone would win when choosing him.

So i guess that your ridley will be imune to knockback like t rex?

What hp level did you use with T-Rex?
Because of his super armor, no flinching and huge size, people usually flattened other players using him in a matter of seconds unless he was played really smart. Of course against CPU's it's another story.

Post Merge: February 26, 2014, 04:38:05 PM

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on February 25, 2014, 01:20:48 AM
Here's an ingame preview. The PSA character size is set at 0.9. Though I might have to reduce this further.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sssssssexxxxyyy! :D
You Never Know!

Quote from: zutox on February 26, 2014, 04:37:25 PM
What hp level did you use with T-Rex?
Because of his super armor, no flinching and huge size, people usually flattened other players using him in a matter of seconds unless he was played really smart. Of course against CPU's it's another story.

Post Merge: February 26, 2014, 04:38:05 PM

Sssssssexxxxyyy! :D
i always used the 300% one and you dont need to be smart when t rex when it dies doesnt give other players +1

so lets say i killed a player once and he killed me once i would win since i would have 0 and he -1 becuase t rex  self kills himself not giving points to the other players i always play on time mode, its more fun imo.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on February 26, 2014, 09:52:54 AMso you can use some of his original animations?
Yes.

Quote from: Carnage on February 26, 2014, 09:59:04 AM
kjp i hope you understand the reason my ridley wasnt bigger is that  if i increased him even 0.1 then he couldnt be grabed by teether chars and i wanted ridley to be a real ssb character which means he had to be able to be grabbed throwed and such.
With the right model work done, we won't have to deal with that problem. Even with the current size, he doesn't have the issue the Crusade Ridley has. That issue mostly occurs when the PSA scale is too high.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: Carnage on February 26, 2014, 04:53:33 PM
i always used the 300% one and you dont need to be smart when t rex when it dies doesnt give other players +1

so lets say i killed a player once and he killed me once i would win since i would have 0 and he -1 becuase t rex  self kills himself not giving points to the other players i always play on time mode, its more fun imo.

Oh. Sorry I forgot about the + and - thing in brawl. I only ever play with stock lives so I kinda forgot about the other options there :)
You Never Know!

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on February 26, 2014, 12:03:07 AM
Yes. But with some edits. The default model is too high poly (and too high in file size) to work ingame. But thanks to the Tristripper, the model and file size is acceptable.
Very cool.

I'll be keeping a close eye on this project, I can't wait to see how it turns out.

I better bump this thread with something. :P

While I'm waiting for Gamma to do the needed model edits, I decided to take up a quick project that sprouted in my mind.

Here's an Animation (gif is slower than the actual Animation).
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

gonna use model changers or just make him mega for a animation or two in the FS?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on March 04, 2014, 12:30:09 AM
gonna use model changers or just make him mega for a animation or two in the FS?
Model Changer.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

makes me want to continue the x/y lucario with mega lucario fs psa i started.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on March 04, 2014, 12:31:35 AM
Model Changer.
that is definetly the way to go, model changer transformations are always amazing.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

So far, everything is a success. Except for one thing...

During Shielding, Charizard is invisible. I took a look at the Megaman X PSA, but I couldn't find anything significant.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on March 04, 2014, 01:15:12 AM
So far, everything is a success. Except for one thing...

During Shielding, Charizard is invisible. I took a look at the Megaman X PSA, but I couldn't find anything significant.
that has to do on how the model changer is set up

do something like this if i recal correctly

model changer 1-0-normal charizard polygons visibility bone
model changer 1-1 x charizard polygons visibility bone
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on March 04, 2014, 01:25:03 AM
that has to do on how the model changer is set up

do something like this if i recal correctly

model changer 1-0-normal charizard polygons visibility bone
model changer 1-1 x charizard polygons visibility bone
That's what I did.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

March 04, 2014, 02:02:30 AM #4814 Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 02:09:21 AM by KingEvilpuff
I have some bad news, guys...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]