KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: HaloFanODST on April 17, 2014, 01:17:53 AM
Yes what?  :P
I forgot to edit the quote. Look at my post again. :P
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on April 17, 2014, 01:20:21 AM
I forgot to edit the quote. Look at my post again. :P

All right, it's testing time!

Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Hey KJP, just out of curiosity, considering that you've made a BrawlEx compatible PSA, is there any chance of ever making a BrawlEx version of your Silver? It would be great to give him his own slot.

Quote from: CutterKirby64 on April 17, 2014, 01:36:48 AM
Hey KJP, just out of curiosity, considering that you've made a BrawlEx compatible PSA, is there any chance of ever making a BrawlEx version of your Silver? It would be great to give him his own slot.
I cannot, because there are no Ex rels for Falco nor Diddy Kong. :-\

Though I would like to make a proper revamp sometime, but that won't for a while.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

April 17, 2014, 01:57:33 AM #4954 Last Edit: April 17, 2014, 02:02:46 AM by HaloFanODST
Quote from: KingEvilpuff on April 17, 2014, 01:42:00 AM
I cannot, because there are no Ex rels for Falco nor Diddy Kong. :-

Though I would like to make a proper revamp sometime, but that won't for a while.

Somebody needs to port Silver over Sonic or another so we can clone him.

Post Merge: April 17, 2014, 02:02:46 AM

Oh oh.

I just noticed that Mewtwo's Side Taunt needs the Wii-Mote SFX.

Nebulon's pack uses them to make the characters' Announcer call.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on April 17, 2014, 01:57:33 AM
Somebody needs to port Silver over Sonic or another so we can clone him.
That's exactly what I'm still waiting for, such a great PSA deserves it's own spot.

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on April 17, 2014, 01:42:00 AM
I cannot, because there are no Ex rels for Falco nor Diddy Kong. :-\

Though I would like to make a proper revamp sometime, but that won't for a while.
In case this interests you, renaming SouthCraft's port over Falco to Lucario works almost perfectly, except that in some animations Silver just flips. By that I mean he's looking at the opponent and in some animations he starts facing the screen. Just throwing that out here. Yup, I've tried to several times to make him work with the avaiable BrawlEx's modules. xD
That revamp you've mentioned sounds pretty interesting, considering how much you've improved since Silver's release. Looking foward to that.  :)

One super freeze issue came:

Freezes as soon as I press Neutral B.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on April 17, 2014, 02:14:57 AM
One super freeze issue came:

Freezes as soon as I press Neutral B.
Well that's odd. Shadow Ball works just fine with me. :-\

Quote from: CutterKirby64 on April 17, 2014, 02:14:36 AMThat revamp you've mentioned sounds pretty interesting, considering how much you've improved since Silver's release. Looking foward to that.  :)
Yeah, thanks. :)
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on April 17, 2014, 02:18:54 AM
Well that's odd. Shadow Ball works just fine with me. :-\
Yeah, thanks. :)

Well, IDK what happened, but I just started a match against Lucario, and it froze as soon as I pressed B.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on April 17, 2014, 02:21:09 AM
Well, IDK what happened, but I just started a match against Lucario, and it froze as soon as I pressed B.
You must be using an outdated version of BrawlEx.

Though I am using Dolphin, so I'll test on my Wii tomorrow.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on April 17, 2014, 02:24:57 AM
You must be using an outdated version of BrawlEx.

Though I am using Dolphin, so I'll test on my Wii tomorrow.

I'm using the latest version (now edited) of Nebulon's pack.

Are you testing it on Dolphin? That might be the reason.

Dolphin-made PSA's tempt to glitch or crash when tested on the Wii.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on April 17, 2014, 02:26:28 AM
I'm using the latest version (now edited) of Nebulon's pack.

Are you testing it on Dolphin? That might be the reason.

Dolphin-made PSA's tempt to glitch or crash when tested on the Wii.
Yes. I did test on Dolphin. But like I said before, I'll test on my Wii tomorrow.

@Wii Remote SFX + Announcer Call: I updated to include those .sawnd files recently.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

well i didnt test it but i will  probably stick with nebulon mewtwo on his pack since he has custom sfx over an enemy and everything works except the hover and the assist trophys unless your uses the same soundbank and such i dont want to replace a character soundbank instead of a boss soundbank
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Mewtwo edits use the same SFX as the P:M version.

And hopefully, I'll be able to test on my Wii soon.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

April 17, 2014, 11:54:07 AM #4964 Last Edit: April 17, 2014, 01:17:41 PM by KingEvilpuff
Alright. I tested on my Wii, and you were right. Shadow Ball does freeze, but I found what was causing the freeze.

But now I'm having two problems. Mewtwo spazzes out on the ground when using Shadow Ball, Disable, or Confusion. The second problem is that Shadow Ball is now invisible again.

Edit: I fixed the spazzing issue. But I still need to fix the invisible Shadow Ball issue.

Edit 2: I figured out why Shadow Ball was freezing. It was due to the GFX used. I found this out because Forward Throw froze too. So mow my new issue is how can I fix the Shadow Ball GFX?

Edit 3: I figured out what was causing the Shadow Ball GFX to crash. I have now fixed that issue. Expect a release shortly.

Edit 4: The update is out. So go re-download. ;)
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]