KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on April 17, 2014, 11:54:07 AM

Edit 4: The update is out. So go re-download. ;)


It's testing time.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

An idea just came up for Charizard.

Instead of Pit, I could put Charizard over Link for a BrawlEx slot. Since I could use Link's Triforce Slash as a base for an alt Final Smash Mega Charizard X could do.

I could also make use of Link's Boomerang as a special projectile for Charizard.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

i tryed making links arrows do damage on their stick animations without sucess so i dkn if its possible maybe they are hardcoded to not do damage unless i did something wrong which is very possible but you should try that before making the decision imo.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on April 17, 2014, 09:46:02 PM
i tryed making links arrows do damage on their stick animations without sucess so i dkn if its possible maybe they are hardcoded to not do damage unless i did something wrong which is very possible but you should try that before making the decision imo.
Project M Toon Link's Arrows have hitboxes on the Stick Sub Action.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

i didnt tryed toon link but link but then it should work if you look into it, my hitboxes either frooze or didnt work but most likely i did something wrong imo still you should do a simple test and try to make it work for yourself first imo.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on April 17, 2014, 10:17:22 PM
i didnt tryed toon link but link but then it should work if you look into it, my hitboxes either frooze or didnt work but most likely i did something wrong imo still you should do a simple test and try to make it work for yourself first imo.
I tried it just now, and it did indeed work.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on April 17, 2014, 10:36:05 PM
I tried it just now, and it did indeed work.
i probably messed up on something nice to see it works
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Added a Poll concerning Charizard.

Quote from: Carnage on April 17, 2014, 11:10:43 PM
i probably messed up on something nice to see it works
I did some further testing, and the Stick Sub Action can only have 2 hitboxes. Any more, and it will freeze.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Well that went by fast. :P

Well it seems like I'll be putting Charizard over Pit for the BrawlEx base.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

so i guess you will have to change your FS ideas now that you dont have the triforce grab
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Alrighty...

Here's some revamped ideas.

Final Smash (X): Draco Meteor. Mega Charizard X summons a storm of meteors.

Final Smash (Y): Solar Beam. Mega Charizard Y fires a large laser that can be angled.

Side Special (Y): Heat Wave. P:M Charizard's Side Special.

Side Special (Default and X): Flare Blitz.

Up Special (Default and Y): Fly. Basically Pit's Up Special with some added stuff.

Up Special (X): Fly. P:M Charizard's Up Special.

I'd like to have Charizard's Up Throw be P:M's Up Throw, but I can't do that with Pit. :-\
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I only chose Pit because Charizard's coding has a glide, and so does Pit.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on April 20, 2014, 05:05:48 AM
I only chose Pit because Charizard's coding has a glide, and so does Pit.
Isn't it possible to give characters a glide even if they don't originally have one?

Quote from: Not Kratos on April 20, 2014, 03:20:25 PM
Isn't it possible to give characters a glide even if they don't originally have one?

Yes, now there is.

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on April 20, 2014, 12:52:10 AM
I'd like to have Charizard's Up Throw be P:M's Up Throw, but I can't do that with Pit. :-\

I'm pretty sure Tormod's Evolved Pokémon PSA has Charizard with Seismic Toss. Which is what I'm assuming you want to give to Charizard.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Tidus on April 20, 2014, 03:48:42 PMI'm pretty sure Tormod's Evolved Pokémon PSA has Charizard with Seismic Toss. Which is what I'm assuming you want to give to Charizard.
But his Up Throw doesn't use the TransN for movement. It also doesn't end in the air.

Quote from: Segtendo on April 20, 2014, 05:05:48 AM
I only chose Pit because Charizard's coding has a glide, and so does Pit.
With BrawlEx, you can give a character a glide.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]