KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on April 20, 2014, 05:19:10 PM
But his Up Throw doesn't use the TransN for movement. It also doesn't end in the air.
With BrawlEx, you can give a character a glide.
well you can always modifify it to work on pit it doesnt need to be an exact copy does it?sometimes we have to work between the lines that are set and try to do what we can.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on April 21, 2014, 09:34:00 AM
well you can always modifify it to work on pit it doesnt need to be an exact copy does it?sometimes we have to work between the lines that are set and try to do what we can.
Well I can modify it to work with Pit, but it won't be 100% functional, since the throw uses coding and movement similar to Kirby's Up Throw. If I were to use the coding for Raptor's Up Throw, then it would be bound to have issues.

This might be the only time I go against what the people want, since I would be greatly limited with Pit in comparison to Link.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on April 21, 2014, 01:10:43 PM
Well I can modify it to work with Pit, but it won't be 100% functional, since the throw uses coding and movement similar to Kirby's Up Throw. If I were to use the coding for Raptor's Up Throw, then it would be bound to have issues.

This might be the only time I go against what the people want, since I would be greatly limited with Pit in comparison to Link.

Do it over Link, and lets see how it ends.

The reason I chose Pit was because Link has a harder coding than Pit, but noe I notice that you have difficulties now.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Who would be better for you? Link or Pit? Or you don't mind both of them? Personnally, I chose Link.
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Akeno on April 22, 2014, 12:43:30 AM
Who would be better for you? Link or Pit? Or you don't mind both of them? Personnally, I chose Link.
Link would be better for me. I can get more creative with ideas (two projectiles, sword trail, Special Grab, etc). Read my previous posts for more info. And with BrawlEx, I can give Link a Glide.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Progress n stuff on the model
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Aww yeah.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

This. Looks awesome.
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Now this is quite off topic, but I have something that I must share with everyone. I posted this story to FNBV as well. So don't be surprised if you see this on their blog in a few days.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

You may think that this is an average texture, but it quickly turns to [censored] after two things.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

And the fact that this was an "OC" of mine.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

You may see this as just Green Kirby, but my only friend at the time saw him as an "OC" that molested Piplup.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

This is likely the most original "OC" that I ever had. The original PSA of this OC was very OP. As the years went by, this character has recieved many revamps from yours truly.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Here's an example of how bad I was. Let that sink in. Because there's more to come.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Like this abomination for example. On their own, the single color recolors were fine, but look like [censored] when merged into one.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Here's my failed attempt at making a hatless Link vertex look like I.M. Meen, a Youtube Poop character.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

These two PSAs are my (nonexistant) "OC" girlfriend (OP Ice Peach) and of myself (OP fire Pit) that people for some reason really liked.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

This is (thankfully) my final "OC" PSA. This was basically Micheal Bay Diddy Kong.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Let the [censored] sink in.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Time for a [censored]ty Stage Mod by me. Look at how [censored]ty it is.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

This was an unreleased vertex for the fish on the Ice Climber stage. It was supposed to be a shark, but failed miserably.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

For the final thing, I will leave you off with this "masterpiece".

Wanna know how old I was when I made these abominations?

About 15.

But at least I managed to look back on my past and become better at PSA and Animation.
When I look back at these pieces of [censored], I cherish my more modern PSAs (i.e. Raptor) even more. It's a factor of why my quality expectations are so high, compared to other users.

Now if I can improve on a scale like this, then the Brawl Modding community has no excuses to make the low quality stuff I see on the Vault.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

And that's why I'm glad the internet wasn't as big of a thing back when I was young and dumb as it is today. Oy.

Never look back KJP.

Seriously. Don't.

Quote from: Gravity on April 22, 2014, 06:33:25 PM
Never look back KJP.

Seriously. Don't.
If I didn't look back, then I would have never improved. I wouldn't have been able to reflect and grow from my mistakes.

I understand where you're going, but I thought it would be best for me to share my modding past.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I totally get you, man. My first hacks were [censored]ty as well. :P And it's mostly thanks to you that I like to try new things and try to improve. You're an inspiration, dude.

LOL, no I agree, trust me. It's good to look back, just don't dwell on it is all I'm saying.

Man, am I happy that I started simple.

And simple as in trying to figure out how the [censored] Eldiran coded Zero.

Anyways, nice of you to share some of your past KJP

*goes blind*

ily bby


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

everyones first hacks were [censored] srs i cringe everytime i look at my darkrai and mew psa so bad :S but i let them there to remind me where i started.

I really dont get why every recolour there was an "OC" lol especialy kirby xD but i never did ocs or understood why ppl do them i usualy use the main game official characters, but some of those looked good regardless of oc or not.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.