KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on May 03, 2014, 11:59:48 PM
Sure.

I think I should cap my tester limit at around 10. If people really want to test it, then I'll increase the cap to 15. 6 of those spots (which is including you) are taken

Am I one of those 6? :D
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

You know you have me :P
I'll do like last time...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Rosetta-Hime on May 04, 2014, 12:00:50 AM
Did I hear....TESTERS???? Lol, I'd love to be a tester if you'll have me.
Sure.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on May 04, 2014, 12:03:17 AM
Am I one of those 6? :D
Yes.

Quote from: Akeno Ryuko on May 04, 2014, 12:05:43 AMYou know you have me :P
I'll do like last time...
Of course. :P

Here is the current list of testers:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'll be taking 3 more testers.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Make that 2 testing spots left.

Quote from: Nαno on May 04, 2014, 12:23:45 AM
Make that 2 testing spots left.
Yay. \o0o/ Have you managed to fix my metal issue yet?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I'd love to volunteer.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on May 04, 2014, 12:30:56 AMI'd love to volunteer.
Alrighty then.

That makes it 1 tester slot left.

But if I get more than 1 within half an hour, then I'll increase the tester amount to 13.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

im eager to try out a the solo charizard
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on May 04, 2014, 01:40:21 AM
im eager to try out a the solo charizard
I don't want to promise anything, but the testers should be getting the current build soon. I'm just polishing on the Mega Evolution mechanic. All I need to do is add the GFX.

I also had another idea for standard Neutral Special.

Ember: Charizard fires out a weak, arching projectile. But Charizard can rapid fire these weak projectiles for a heavy rate of fire. 4 fire damage per projectile.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I can help :)
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

Quote from: powerofthe17 on May 04, 2014, 02:48:47 AMI can help :)
So you want to be the 10th tester?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Alright.

Everything is almost ready. I'll be able to send the testers the current build tomorrow when I get up.

And assuming powerofthe17 is the 10th tester, I will be closing requests for testers in the meantime.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

and i take it you want the test results via PM?

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on May 04, 2014, 03:29:35 AMand i take it you want the test results via PM?
I think it would be best to post your thoughts in this thread.

It'll help keep it active and possibly spark the interest of newer users and/or lurkers.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

May 04, 2014, 01:01:19 PM #5099 Last Edit: May 04, 2014, 02:28:25 PM by Akeno Ryuko
Quote from: KingEvilpuff on May 04, 2014, 12:13:31 AM
Sure.
Yes.
Of course. :P

Here is the current list of testers:
1.) Akeno.
2.) Carnage.
3.) Bad Box Art Mega Man.
4.) HaloFanODST.
5.) Rosetta-Hime.
6.) Kagerou Imaizumi.
7.) hinata2000100.
8.) Nano
9.) Tabuu Forte Akugun
10.) powerofthe17
^This...
Cuz I'm 1st... Jk
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.