KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

May 04, 2014, 02:42:59 PM #5101 Last Edit: May 04, 2014, 03:14:48 PM by KingEvilpuff
There's unfortunately going to be a bit of a setback...

Due to two things.

1.) I need to make Mega Charizard Y recolors and finish the Mega Charizard X recolors.

2.) The Model Changers screw up when holding Items. I'm having SonicBrawler look into this issue. Action overrides unfortunately do not work. Though I might now what the problem is. There's gotta be a hidden offset that calls the model changer when an item is held.

3.) Charizard can't use Down Special when holding an Item.

The testers will either get the build later today or sometime tomorrow, though I hope I don't have to delay to tomorrow.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

any chance you can get me a build with no action overrides for the model changers so i cant look into it?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on May 04, 2014, 03:15:12 PM
any chance you can get me a build with no action overrides for the model changers so i cant look into it?
Well I came to the conclusion that there must be a hidden offset that calls one of the model changers when an item is held when Action Overrides for Items weren't working. So I removed the Action Overrides for items.

And SonicBrawler is currently looking into the issue, but if he can't figure it out, then I'll send everyone the current build with a disclaimer.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on May 04, 2014, 02:42:59 PM
There's unfortunately going to be a bit of a setback...

Due to two things.

1.) I need to make Mega Charizard Y recolors and finish the Mega Charizard X recolors.

2.) The Model Changers screw up when holding Items. I'm having SonicBrawler look into this issue. Action overrides unfortunately do not work. Though I might now what the problem is. There's gotta be a hidden offset that calls the model changer when an item is held.

3.) Charizard can't use Down Special when holding an Item.

The testers will either get the build later today or sometime tomorrow, though I hope I don't have to delay to tomorrow.
could just set the default colors for now on the megas

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on May 04, 2014, 04:43:24 PMcould just set the default colors for now on the megas
Probably. But I can still use the Mega Charizard X recolors from my previous build.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

SonicBrawler has had no luck, so I'll be sending the tester build to the 10 testers with a disclaimer.

The .zip is uploading as we speak.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Why does it need to be Slot 46?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on May 04, 2014, 09:29:13 PM
Why does it need to be Slot 46?
Because that's the BrawlEx slot I set it to.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on May 04, 2014, 09:32:21 PM
Because that's the BrawlEx slot I set it to.

Oh, can I change it?
I already have Sephiroth in that slot.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on May 04, 2014, 11:19:53 PMOh, can I change it?
I already have Sephiroth in that slot.
If you want to change the slot, then change the BrawlEx config files to a different ID. Also make sure to edit the Section [8] of the rel.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

it's on link, correct? because i suck with BrawlEX

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Ok.
I'll test it right now.

BTW, I'm not recieving notifications of this thread, that's why I'm doing late responses.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on May 04, 2014, 11:37:23 PM
it's on link, correct? because i suck with BrawlEX
if you dont use brawlex you need some ic constant codes then to make him work perfectly since over link by default it wont work correctly atleast the multijump
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on May 04, 2014, 11:37:23 PMit's on link, correct? because i suck with BrawlEX
Correct.

But you need BrawlEx for the multijump and glide to work correctly.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on May 04, 2014, 11:37:44 PMOk.
I'll test it right now.
Alright. I'll be awaiting your feedback. Just take note that the majority of this PSA is P:M Charizard.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]