KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

that looks pretty cool, i'd make the screen-tint a bit less noticeable though...

May 05, 2014, 03:37:17 PM #5131 Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 03:38:43 PM by HaloFanODST
Quote from: KingEvilpuff on May 05, 2014, 03:20:54 PM

-When Mega Evolution is ready, the player has to press both A and B with the right timing to activate.


Right timing?
Do you mean, as soon as the GFX appears?

Or both at the same time, but anytime after the GFX appears?

Post Merge: May 05, 2014, 03:38:43 PM

Oh, and BTW:

Camera Zoom should not be removed. It looks amazing.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

May 05, 2014, 04:26:25 PM #5132 Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 04:46:24 PM by KingEvilpuff
Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on May 05, 2014, 03:29:17 PMthat looks pretty cool, i'd make the screen-tint a bit less noticeable though...
I'll see how reducing the Alpha to 75 looks.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on May 05, 2014, 03:37:17 PM
Right timing?
Do you mean, as soon as the GFX appears?

Or both at the same time, but anytime after the GFX appears?
At the same time, but anytime after the GFX appears. It'll take a bit to get used to, but it's just as efficient when you do get used to it.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on May 05, 2014, 03:37:17 PM
Oh, and BTW:

Camera Zoom should not be removed. It looks amazing.
I'll make a poll after the current one gets enough votes.

Edit: Reduced the Alpha of the screen tint from 100 to 87.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Well, the GFX should be changed to something more noticeable.

What about an explosion?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on May 05, 2014, 04:57:00 PM
Well, the GFX should be changed to something more noticeable.

What about an explosion?
No explosions. This is not Micheal Bay Charizard. >:v

Though I could add P:M Ike's blue Eruption GFX for Mega Charizard X.

The GFX is more noticeable when playing. This is just a mere screenshot.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on May 05, 2014, 04:59:20 PM
No explosions. This is not Micheal Bay Charizard. >:v
This made me laugh so hard :srs:
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on May 05, 2014, 04:59:20 PM
No explosions. This is not Micheal Bay Charizard. >:v

Though I could add P:M Ike's blue Eruption GFX for Mega Charizard X.

The GFX is more noticeable when playing. This is just a mere screenshot.

I'm not talking about that one.

I'm talking about the GFX that advises you when Charizard can now evolve.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on May 05, 2014, 06:17:11 PM
I'm not talking about that one.

I'm talking about the GFX that advises you when Charizard can now evolve.
why would charizard explode? it makes no sence lol im fine seeing the blue thing, its preety easy to tell

also kjp its a+b and not b+a? i mean i bet b needs to be pressed first or else you will have to put code on every a attack insteaf of the neutral special.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Mega Charizard X's Entry GFX. As if I haven't already taken enough things from P:M.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: HaloFanODST on May 05, 2014, 06:17:11 PM
I'm not talking about that one.

I'm talking about the GFX that advises you when Charizard can now evolve.
Oh.

Well I won't be adding an explosion for that either. Maybe a light flash and a brief flash overlay.

Quote from: Akeno Ryuko on May 05, 2014, 05:44:15 PMThis made me laugh so hard :srs:


Quote from: Carnage on May 05, 2014, 06:25:27 PMwhy would charizard explode? it makes no sence lol im fine seeing the blue thing, its preety easy to tell
Not to mention I put in a high volume sound to notify. If if they miss the chance, it's their fault.

Quote from: Carnage on May 05, 2014, 06:25:27 PMalso kjp its a+b and not b+a? i mean i bet b needs to be pressed first or else you will have to put code on every a attack insteaf of the neutral special.
I believe so. I just put A + B, because I'm the type of person that uses alphabetical ordering when I state things in such a fashion.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

May 05, 2014, 07:16:42 PM #5139 Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 07:17:42 PM by Akeno Ryuko
Quote from: KingEvilpuff on May 05, 2014, 07:10:52 PMAs if I haven't already taken enough things from P:M.


Quote from: KingEvilpuff on May 05, 2014, 07:10:52 PMMega Charizard X's Entry GFX.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Legit...

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on May 05, 2014, 07:10:52 PM
This too... Lol

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on May 05, 2014, 07:10:52 PMNot to mention I put in a high volume sound to notify. If if they miss the chance, it's their fault.
I still need to test that... Lol... I didn't get the chance to play... I'll try wednesday...

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on May 05, 2014, 07:10:52 PMI believe so. I just put A + B, because I'm the type of person that uses alphabetical ordering when I state things in such a fashion.
It sounds logical that way, but doesn't that add you more PSA work?
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Akeno Ryuko on May 05, 2014, 07:16:42 PM
It sounds logical that way, but doesn't that add you more PSA work?
No.

The PSA command I put in is quite short and simple.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Just finished testing.

[spoiler]
- Solo modes start out as Mega X, but you are aware of this.
- Ember is very spammable, but you said it's a temporary move.
- May just be me, but the Up-B only goes slightly above where Zard was. I've seen others use it to it's maximum potential, but I can't seem to do it.

Those are the only problems I encountered.

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on May 05, 2014, 07:10:52 PM
Mega Charizard X's Entry GFX. As if I haven't already taken enough things from P:M.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Epicness just became real.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Rosetta-Hime on May 05, 2014, 08:15:01 PM- May just be me, but the Up-B only goes slightly above where Zard was. I've seen others use it to it's maximum potential, but I can't seem to do it.
Could you elaborate a bit more? Does the move automatically end when you use it?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]