KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: hinata2000100 on May 07, 2014, 12:41:47 AMI apologize for not testing Charizard until now. I had a Project M tournament at school today, so I was spending my time before now preparing for that. I'll test him out soon.
It's alright.

If you really need to, then test him after your tournament.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on May 07, 2014, 12:53:09 AM
It's alright.

If you really need to, then test him after your tournament.
Oh, my tournament is over. I lost, but that's not what's important. Heheh. I'll test him out soon, no worries.
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

Quote from: hinata2000100 on May 07, 2014, 12:54:55 AMOh, my tournament is over. I lost, but that's not what's important. Heheh. I'll test him out soon, no worries.
Oh. Alright then.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Introducing Charizard's Standard Neutral Special!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on May 07, 2014, 02:37:36 AM
Introducing Charizard's Standard Neutral Special!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

if no flinching were to be added, it would essentially be a fox laser spam... not that there's anything wrong with that

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

I can't wait for this PSA. I will totally add this to my brawl ex sd card that I bring to school. Wn I tell everyone that this PSA is made by the same guy who made raptor (which the the favorite hack of everyone at my school) they will like the PSA even more.   
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on May 07, 2014, 02:39:54 AMif no flinching were to be added, it would essentially be a fox laser spam... not that there's anything wrong with that
This is my plan for the projectile.
Stage 1: 3 fire damage with average knockback.
Stage 2: 2 fire damage with poor knockback.
Stage 3: 1 fire damage with no knockback.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on May 07, 2014, 10:26:43 AMI can't wait for this PSA. I will totally add this to my brawl ex sd card that I bring to school. Wn I tell everyone that this PSA is made by the same guy who made raptor (which the the favorite hack of everyone at my school) they will like the PSA even more.
Why not opt in to be a tester, so you can blow their socks off early? :P

And speaking of Raptor...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

oh. sure. i will be a tester.

and everyone at my school cant wait for the new raptor. We do all raptor battles on final frustration, and geez. its great
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

i'd make the biting bit of the animation a bit faster, the body movement looks great though!

i think he should be done finishing biting the moment his neck is fully stretched out, just my 2 cents :P

Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on May 07, 2014, 07:50:07 PMi'd make the biting bit of the animation a bit faster, the body movement looks great though!

i think he should be done finishing biting the moment his neck is fully stretched out, just my 2 cents :P
I can always use a Frame Speed modifier.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

omg just re-read my post...

" done finishing biting"
LOL

well, i was talking more about the overall progression of the animation, look at P:M's charizard's side tilt as an example

jokekid is right. The neck extends to it's fullest for a few frames and THEN he bites. I'm assuming he's suggesting to extend AND bite.

But to be honest, I was never interested in Raptors. More interested in the Allosaurus as a kid.

Still have my support, though.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

May 07, 2014, 08:22:20 PM #5187 Last Edit: May 07, 2014, 08:31:24 PM by KingEvilpuff
Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on May 07, 2014, 08:02:34 PMomg just re-read my post...

" done finishing biting"
LOL
Watch that attitude of yours, Mister.

I'll edit it, and see how things look.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on May 07, 2014, 08:22:20 PM
Watch that attitude of yours, Mister.

I'll edit it, and see how things look.

I hope you realize that the quoted post makes no sense with what you posted.

Unless you have something against P:M.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Tidus on May 07, 2014, 08:26:55 PM
I hope you realize that the quoted post makes no sense with what you posted.

Unless you have something against P:M.
Nah. I don't have anything against P:M.

I forgot to cut that part out from the quote.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]