KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43


May 08, 2014, 11:46:49 PM #5221 Last Edit: May 09, 2014, 01:08:39 AM by KingofChaos
And with that, Mega Charizard Y's Final Smash is animated and somewhat PSA coded.

All that's left is some possible Animation touch-ups and GFX.

It's a shame that some people had to leave.

Edit: Previews of the newly animated Final Smash.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

solarbeam to the face xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

May 09, 2014, 05:49:29 AM #5223 Last Edit: May 09, 2014, 06:11:55 AM by Bad Box Art Mega Man
now, that there is a fine piece of work. wish i couldve stayed for the rest of the stream

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Is that a giant sword glow in the face?


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Tidus on May 09, 2014, 06:10:30 AM
Is that a giant sword glow in the face?
doubt it its probably PM ivisaur solarbeam, or even solarbeam from PT FS.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

It'd make sense if it was the sword glow model thing. Using Link as a base and all.

KJP did mention that Entei's Fire Spiral GFX was too large, so I wouldn't be surprised.

I personally find the Sword Glow to the face more entertaining.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

May 09, 2014, 11:53:41 AM #5227 Last Edit: May 09, 2014, 11:56:02 AM by KingofChaos
Today is Friday.

Guess what that means?

It means that the 15 testers will be getting the update build. I will be uploading it now, and I'll send the PM once the upload is done.

Quote from: Tidus on May 09, 2014, 06:10:30 AM
Is that a giant sword glow in the face?
Quote from: Tidus on May 09, 2014, 06:16:29 AMIt'd make sense if it was the sword glow model thing. Using Link as a base and all.

I personally find the Sword Glow to the face more entertaining.
No.

It's Ivysaur's Solarbeam GFX.

Quote from: Carnage on May 09, 2014, 05:23:09 AMsolarbeam to the face xD
Thanks for reminding me to turn the victim around by 180. :P

Quote from: Tidus on May 09, 2014, 06:16:29 AMKJP did mention that Entei's Fire Spiral GFX was too large, so I wouldn't be surprised.
The file size of the brres for the GFX was ~78 KB. And my FitLizardonLink/[ac is around ~473 KB. So adding it in would be overkill.

The only thing I can do is ask for lower file size alternatives, since decreasing the length of the length of the Fire Spin GFX wouldn't help at all. :\

I tried putting it over Navi (since she's in the FitMotionEtc.pac). It worked, but it was too small and scaling didn't work. :\

Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on May 09, 2014, 05:49:29 AMnow, that there is a fine piece of work. wish i couldve stayed for the rest of the stream
There's always next time if/when I get to Mega Charizard X's Final Smash. :P
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

looking good. cant wait. makes me want to continue my lucario/mega lucario psa.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Charizard's Fly definitely looks a hell of a lot better with flapping wings instead of that awkward float... Thing.

Charizard's new Ember is hilarious for some reason... I can't figure why XD

Zard Y's Final Smash is beyond overkill... I love it.

Zard Y's Fire Blast seems a lot more balanced then previously. It works well yet not too overpowered.

Zard X's Dragon Claw is definitely more practical, but still a little slow... The power from it is compensation enough, though.

...Those're the only things I can see currently.








...CPU's are still dorks.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

you will receive test results an hour or two after i return home from my classes.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Feedback replies are in the Spoiler.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on May 09, 2014, 01:01:38 PMyou will receive test results an hour or two after i return home from my classes.
Alright.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingofChaos on May 09, 2014, 01:02:19 PM
He said that he would fix it up to look more appealing to the side if he ever got the time to.

Sorry I haven't gotten to that yet, lotta [censored] came up this week. I'll try to get to it later on tonight.

Quote from: Gravity on May 09, 2014, 06:32:00 PM
Sorry I haven't gotten to that yet, lotta [censored] came up this week. I'll try to get to it later on tonight.
It's okay. You don't need to apologize.

I know how school is, Gamma. :L
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

from what i tested

i would still reduce abit of knock back on Y neutral B  its till just so good kill move especialy on a character with 6 jumps and an amazing recovery, the moment your oponent steps out of the stage he is done for.

ember looked preety cool  but i still would reduce the rate he fires abit its abit too spammable at the moment you can lock some character at the right distance by just keep pressing b when they are in the air  make some bigger intervals imo.

Y FS looks preety cool same for the new up special animation nothing to say here they work great.

like someone already said X neutral special still needs to be abit faster on start up that animation takes abit too long to be usefull just speed it up to 1.5x imo.

Also both standard and Y loose their run momentum when they turn not sure if its fixable but you probably already know that since you set the code up so they would get diferent run speeds.

i found that the a+b thing i kept missing the timing it was starting to get annoying when i had to press it like 5 times to mega evolve, i found out it works  the most when in the air on the ground he likes to keep missing, probably my fault on the timing but when i get the full psa i will likely edit that to be on a taunt for myself xD

still psa looks great , fells great and thats preety amazing, i love the Y gfx when mega evolving it looks like the sun is shining on him for real :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.