KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: frozenfire98 on May 10, 2014, 08:14:46 PM1: Up B: It just doesn't look right to me.... It looks like there's a split second animation before charizard actually moves
You mean the startup Animation? That's just a placeholder.

Quote from: frozenfire98 on May 10, 2014, 08:14:46 PM2: zard x neutral B: Takes just a bit too long. not really an issue
3: Transforming: I don't really like the idea of holding a and b to evolve. it's kind of hard to get the timing correct. Also I think it'd be fun to fight against an evolved charizard during a match[/quote]You just need to press A and B with the right timing. But I'm not going to be changing the button input, because I think it's fine as is.

Quote from: frozenfire98 on May 10, 2014, 08:14:46 PM4: Hits to transform: Make it just a tad bit easier to evolve from hits given/received
What do you mean easier? Isn't landing hits already easy enough?

Quote from: frozenfire98 on May 10, 2014, 08:14:46 PM6: His side b should have a bit more distance
Flare Blitz? I'll see what I can do on that.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Ignore the hits thing I thought I had to be hurt a certain amount as well
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

Quote from: frozenfire98 on May 10, 2014, 09:14:18 PM
Ignore the hits thing I thought I had to be hurt a certain amount as well
So you want to be able to increase the meter when taking hits as well?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingofChaos on May 10, 2014, 09:17:28 PM
So you want to be able to increase the meter when taking hits as well?

I'm against that personally. I mean you could do a form for if you're hurt to much, and another depending on how many hits you dish out...

But I personally like earning the forms at a steep amount of hits. The point is to reward a player. The forms shouldn't be too easy to obtain, and the easier they are, the less pwerful they should be. At least as far as I'm concerned.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Nebulon on May 10, 2014, 09:21:10 PM
I'm against that personally. I mean you could do a form for if you're hurt to much, and another depending on how many hits you dish out...

But I personally like earning the forms at a steep amount of hits. The point is to reward a player. The forms shouldn't be too easy to obtain, and the easier they are, the less pwerful they should be. At least as far as I'm concerned.
i am in agreement. sure it would be a more casual way of doing so, but it would definately not be a satisfying if you took the cheap way out to obtain it

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Alright. I won't have it add super meter when hit.

But should I do the opposite? Make the meter decrease when you get hit? It would likely make players have to add strategy their attacks. Since currently, you can just land some hits with no consequences.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Or how about taking away points when you get hit?

You'd probably have to increase how much you get when you land a hit.

It's something I plan to implement in my own PSA, actually :P

Ninja'd :srs:


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

id say decrease the meter half of how much the meter increases whenever a hit is landed.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

May 10, 2014, 10:20:57 PM #5258 Last Edit: May 10, 2014, 10:22:23 PM by Queen Chrysalis.
Sadly I think the stale rate for the neutral B should be increased. It only stays at 2 damage per shot,besides when it reaches the ground and make some sort of splash damage.

I believe it should decrease after 5 or 6 fire shots. the damage should go down to 1 damage 2 shot. With less knock back with each 3 shot.

May 10, 2014, 10:35:49 PM #5259 Last Edit: May 11, 2014, 01:12:51 AM by KingofChaos
The starting Animations for the Up Special are being worked on at the moment, so I won't have to use the Pit placeholder Animations.

The Up Special Animations are done. Now I just need to touch up on the new Down Special Animations.

I updated the poll in the meantime.

Quote from: Queen Chrysalis. on May 10, 2014, 10:20:57 PMSadly I think the stale rate for the neutral B should be increased. It only stays at 2 damage per shot,besides when it reaches the ground and make some sort of splash damage.

I believe it should decrease after 5 or 6 fire shots. the damage should go down to 1 damage 2 shot. With less knock back with each 3 shot.
There already is a stale move reduction mechanic in Smash Bros. It's there to prevent move spamming. But there is no move decay in Training Mode.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

if you make the metter loose points when you get hit it will be pointless especially on 4 player matches you will never transforms at all, i dont find it a good thing at all.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on May 11, 2014, 10:06:11 AM
if you make the metter loose points when you get hit it will be pointless especially on 4 player matches you will never transforms at all, i dont find it a good thing at all.
I'll make a poll about it then.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I'm animating Mega Charizard X's Final Smash right now.

Who here wants me to stream?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

i need to make up for the last time when i left. yes

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524