KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

May 11, 2014, 06:30:01 PM #5265 Last Edit: May 11, 2014, 08:43:07 PM by KingofChaos
KingJigglypuff's Stream - live streaming video powered by Livestream

Alright then.

Anyone is free to join the stream.

Edit: The stream is now closed. Thanks for watching.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Based on the amount of votes, Charizard's Super Meter will not decrease upon taking damage.

And now that the poll has came to a conclusion, I made another poll, regarding Charizard's Side Tilt.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

i kinda like the tail attack but any of them is fine by me.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

About that poll... I don't think normal Charizard, or Megazard Y should have the side tilt being changed to the P:M one....

Now Megazard X on the other hand... that might work.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on May 12, 2014, 06:34:40 PM
About that poll... I don't think normal Charizard, or Megazard Y should have the side tilt being changed to the P:M one....

Now Megazard X on the other hand... that might work.
That could work well, but I don't really want to have normal attacks change upon Mega Evolution, just Specials.

But if enough people want it, then I'll do it.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

May 12, 2014, 06:48:53 PM #5270 Last Edit: May 12, 2014, 06:52:46 PM by Queen Chrysalis.
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on May 12, 2014, 06:34:40 PM
About that poll... I don't think normal Charizard, or Megazard Y should have the side tilt being changed to the P:M one....

Now Megazard X on the other hand... that might work.

This made me change my vote. I can agree that i see the P:M F-tilt being for Mega X Charzard because of his bulky like structure and power increases.

Post Merge: May 12, 2014, 06:52:45 PM

Also wanted to add that The P:M F-tilt looks a lot more powerful than V-Brawls, it would fit pretty good with him.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on May 12, 2014, 06:34:40 PM
About that poll... I don't think normal Charizard, or Megazard Y should have the side tilt being changed to the P:M one....

Now Megazard X on the other hand... that might work.

Quote from: Queen Chrysalis. on May 12, 2014, 06:48:53 PM
This made me change my vote. I can agree that i see the P:M F-tilt being for Mega X Charzard because of his bulky like structure and power increases.
huh... never really thought it that way... yea, the black zard would be best for the PM side tilt.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

May 12, 2014, 07:59:54 PM #5272 Last Edit: May 13, 2014, 12:18:16 AM by KingOfChaos
Updated the poll to include the updated question.

Edit: Due to File Size issues with the FitMotionEtc.pac, I cannot include P:M Charizard's Side Tilt as part of Mega Charizard X's moveset, as the 3 Animations are around 38 KB each. And I want to save the file space for Standard Charizard's Final Smash. :-\

I'm also near to hitting the file size limit on the FitChar.pac as well.

FitLizardon.pac: 490 KB. ~10 - 25+ KB left.

FitLizardonMotionEtc.pac: 3.72 MB. ~30+ KB left.

So I updated the poll in regards to a possible release.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Based on the poll, I'll be skipping the deadline and release Solo Charizard when everything is finished.

So I again, have made a new poll on what I should do for Standard Charizard's Final Smash.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfChaos on May 12, 2014, 07:59:54 PMUpdated the poll to include the updated question. Edit: Due to File Size issues with the FitMotionEtc.pac, I cannot include P:M Charizard's Side Tilt as part of Mega Charizard X's moveset, as the 3 Animations are around 38 KB each. And I want to save the file space for Standard Charizard's Final Smash. :-\ I'm also near to hitting the file size limit on the FitChar.pac as well. FitLizardon.pac: 490 KB. ~10 - 25+ KB left. FitLizardonMotionEtc.pac: 3.72 MB. ~30+ KB left. So I updated the poll in regards to a possible release.
If this is the case, then you should stick to the Transformation.
after all, as far as i can remember, you came up with Charzards Mega Transformation before the Smash team so you should go ahead and go through with it. I hate to see perfect concepts being thrown away beacuse someone else did it first.

Its not always about who did it first, it's whoever made it better that should count, and again, stick with the Mega :)

mega evolution for FS would be nice imo its a win win thing, if your already mega evolved you do a FS if not you evolve and do their FS? or just mega evolve?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

May 13, 2014, 04:39:44 PM #5276 Last Edit: May 13, 2014, 04:41:09 PM by KingOfChaos
Quote from: Carnage on May 13, 2014, 04:15:49 PM
mega evolution for FS would be nice imo its a win win thing, if your already mega evolved you do a FS if not you evolve and do their FS? or just mega evolve?
Just Mega Evolve.

It would take away from the fight if I have Charizard Mega Evolve then do the respective Final Smash.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfChaos on May 13, 2014, 04:39:44 PM
Just Mega Evolve.

It would take away from the fight if I have Charizard Mega Evolve then do the respective Final Smash.
still just mega evolve would fell like abit barren FS doing somethin you can do mid match normaly.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: KingOfChaos on May 13, 2014, 04:39:44 PMJust Mega Evolve. It would take away from the fight if I have Charizard Mega Evolve then do the respective Final Smash.
As long as you keep thier traits intact, im okay with it. It proabaly be too much work for you to make THREE kinds of final smash's.

However, one thing stills puzzles me when you said this.

If the final smash is going to be a Mega Transformation, how would we know which one Charzrd will he become?
Is there going to be a specific button command before the Final smash, or are you planning to remmove one of the transformation?

Quote from: Queen Chrysalis. on May 13, 2014, 04:49:00 PM
As long as you keep thier traits intact, im okay with it. It proabaly be too much work for you to make THREE kinds of final smash's.

However, one thing stills puzzles me when you said this.

If the final smash is going to be a Mega Transformation, how would we know which one Charzrd will he become?
Is there going to be a specific button command before the Final smash, or are you planning to remmove one of the transformation?
It'll use the same commands as the Super Meter Mega Evolution. A for Mega X, B for Mega Y, or randomized if no buttons are pressed.

Quote from: Carnage on May 13, 2014, 04:43:01 PM
still just mega evolve would fell like abit barren FS doing somethin you can do mid match normaly.
If enough people want it, then I'll attempt to do so.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]