KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

youve worked hard to where youve gotten. reworking final smash traits for the sake of sm4sh similarity would just be injustice.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

May 13, 2014, 05:28:47 PM #5281 Last Edit: May 13, 2014, 05:30:46 PM by Queen Chrysalis.
Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on May 13, 2014, 05:05:21 PMyouve worked hard to where youve gotten. reworking final smash traits for the sake of sm4sh similarity would just be injustice.
I agree, however, we have to remember that he came up the concept first, and shoudn't have to change the traits because of simularity.

Post Merge: May 13, 2014, 05:30:46 PM

Quote from: KingOfChaos on May 13, 2014, 04:52:36 PMIt'll use the same commands as the Super Meter Mega Evolution. A for Mega X, B for Mega Y, or randomized if no buttons are pressed.
How long will the idle time take for the randomization to take affect?

For non Final Smash-related stuff, I'm redoing the Flare Blitz Animation since the current Animation is just an edited Battering Item Dash Attack.

Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on May 13, 2014, 05:05:21 PM
youve worked hard to where youve gotten. reworking final smash traits for the sake of sm4sh similarity would just be injustice.
I was considering have the Standard Final Smash be Mega Evolution before Sm4sh revealed it.

Quote from: Queen Chrysalis. on May 13, 2014, 05:28:47 PMHow long will the idle time take for the randomization to take affect?
During the GFX phase (when you see the "rock"), you have 1 second (60 Frames) to hold a button, if no button is held, then the Mega Evolution chosen will randomize.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Why not just bound the transformations to literally the Y button for Y and X for X?

Quote from: Phantom_ZER0 on May 13, 2014, 07:43:29 PM
Why not just bound the transformations to literally the Y button for Y and X for X?
That would be funny, but really annoying because X and Y are for the jumps. Besides, there are people who uses the Wiimote as a controller... That's their fault though
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Phantom_ZER0 on May 13, 2014, 07:43:29 PMWhy not just bound the transformations to literally the Y button for Y and X for X?
The X and Y Buttons are both mapped to the same command, which is jumping.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I'm considering updating the testers with the updated build, but I haven't been getting much feedback from some of the 15 people that opted in to test.

The following people will be cut from the tester list, unless they have an explanation (i.e. school, job, life difficulties, etc).
-powerofthe17.

So now, I'll be accepting 4 more testers for the updated build.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Hey, I got some free time. I can test him if you want

Quote from: jrush64 on May 13, 2014, 09:50:02 PM
Hey, I got some free time. I can test him if you want
Sure.

That makes 3 tester slots left.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

May 13, 2014, 11:19:37 PM #5289 Last Edit: May 14, 2014, 12:32:10 AM by HaloFanODST
Quote from: KingOfChaos on May 13, 2014, 09:39:31 PM
I'm considering updating the testers with the updated build, but I haven't been getting much feedback from some of the 15 people that opted in to test.

The following people will be cut from the tester list, unless they have an explanation (i.e. school, job, life difficulties, etc).
-powerofthe17.

So now, I'll be accepting 4 more testers for the updated build.

I'm doing my best to take time and test it.

I've had SOOOO much school problems this month. Sorry for not replying you this week about Charizard.

I'll test him in a little while, but please, don't cut me from the Testers list.

Post Merge: May 14, 2014, 12:32:09 AM

I can't transform now.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

I'll get around to texting Charizard soon. No more school in the way.

I could test him if you need feedback. I balance things pretty often as it is but I have by no means  a life to get in the way.
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

Quote from: HaloFanODST on May 13, 2014, 11:19:37 PMI can't transform now.
I have said this quite a few times already. It's just like P:M Lucario's Super moves. Press A + B with the right timing.

Quote from: Kienamaru on May 14, 2014, 08:35:02 AM
I could test him if you need feedback. I balance things pretty often as it is but I have by no means  a life to get in the way.
Sure.

And with that, I'll be uploading the updated version, and I'll be sending it to the 16 testers.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

so i have found some glitches

1-the down special smokescreen loops alright but the smoke gfx doesnt loop.

2-If you use smokescreen when your on the Y mega it will revert to charizard you forgot the subroutine?smoke gfx still doesnt loop all the same.

3-When your glidding and you push upward too  much the glide ends and the megas revert back to default charizard  another subroutine that was forgotten?

4 doubtfull glitch probably on my end- For me the X final smash isnt working  he does the slashes but no damage or knockback affects the oponent and then he tryes to ram them but nothing happens and the oponent just breaks the grab with 30% no knockback most likely due to me using it over link directly i guess unless someone else reports this happening on the brawlex slot i wouldnt bother with it at all.

I liked that you increased the flare blitz distance fells more useful now.

Also with the new fly mechanic Y  really fells like the air belongs to him and i like the new start up sepcial animation on the ground but i fell it does a noticable transition from the start to the looped anymation looks like he goes abit up and then plays another animation at a completely diferent speed rate not sure if it can be made smoother transitioning but it looks good regardless.

Balance wise the moveset seems preety good since you need to land 15? hits on your oponent to mega evolve you will be at a decent percentage making the boost seem worth it.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Oh shoot.

I forgot to update the module.

That's likely why you're having those issues.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]