KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

The back leg seems off.  It remains at the same 90 angle throughout. He looks off balance with his center not over his back foot.  

___

I'll get to you soon on the Seismic toss.  I'm still learning how to IK rig properly in Maya.  I'll try to not take too long.  

Quote from: FPS Mega Man on May 22, 2014, 10:13:48 PMdo you have eyelids on Raptor yet? if so, maybe give him an angered expression as he starts up?
Not yet, but I plan to.

Quote from: FPS Mega Man on May 22, 2014, 10:13:48 PMmaybe raise his arms a bit so they don't look 'in the way' of his legs?
I'll see what I can do.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

The body seems like it's pivoting. The left foot dosent need to be rotating that far if you ask me, infact,  foot should stay stationary with the twist being around the thigh area only.

Quote from: TheShyGuy on May 22, 2014, 10:18:13 PM
The back leg seems off.  It remains at the same 90 angle throughout. He looks off balance with his center not over his back foot.
Quote from: Queen Chrysalis. on May 22, 2014, 11:17:06 PMThe body seems like it's pivoting. The left foot dosent need to be rotating that far if you ask me, infact,  foot should stay stationary with the twist being around the thigh area only.
Does this look any better?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: TheShyGuy on May 22, 2014, 10:18:13 PM
I'll get to you soon on the Seismic toss.  I'm still learning how to IK rig properly in Maya.  I'll try to not take too long.
It's alright.

If you need any Maya help, then send me a PM, as I've gotten the hang of Maya, so I'll be able to (mostly) know what to do.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Much better.  :)  Much Much better.  Maybe a liiiiiitle more stationary on the foot.

Tested Charizard.

I'm still not able to transform.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on May 23, 2014, 02:48:29 AM
Tested Charizard.

I'm still not able to transform.
You're either using a Wiimote + Nunchuck, or you're flat out bad with timing.

I am well aware of the "issue". But I am not addressing it until everything is ready for the final release, since I would have to apply the edits to all 8 versions.

vBrawl, BrawlEx, Brawl-, and P:M will have a A+B version and a just B version.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

can it be a taunt input thing instead? like up taunt plus B is one mega, up taunt plus A is another? ...this would make you need to use it on the ground (without a taunt in air code or animation :P) ...the reason i ask is it'd help wii remote etc. people do it, and you can still use it really well
I'M JUST A DOOD

Quote from: KingOfChaos on May 23, 2014, 02:59:09 AM
You're either using a Wiimote + Nunchuck, or you're flat out bad with timing.

I am well aware of the "issue". But I am not addressing it until everything is ready for the final release, since I would have to apply the edits to all 8 versions.

vBrawl, BrawlEx, Brawl-, and P:M will have a A+B version and a just B version.

Even without the Nunchuck, the transformation doesn't come.
And I'm not flat out about timing. It is supposed to be exactly at the same time, and I'm doing so.

Was this created for Gamecube controller players? If yes, then ironically I'll have to wait until we have a final version.
I won't give feedback this time, sorry
Normal Charizard is good though, but it could be better if I was able to transform.

Post Merge: May 23, 2014, 03:18:22 AM

Quote from: justadood on May 23, 2014, 03:17:14 AM
can it be a taunt input thing instead? like up taunt plus B is one mega, up taunt plus A is another? ...this would make you need to use it on the ground (without a taunt in air code or animation :P) ...the reason i ask is it'd help wii remote etc. people do it, and you can still use it really well

^this. It is a good idea.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

also, now that i think about it, it [the taunt method i described/suggested] would also allow you to trick your foe into thinking your using it, or allow you to decide not to use it entirely, so maybe this could give you room for some mix-ups..?
I'M JUST A DOOD

Quote from: justadood on May 23, 2014, 03:17:14 AM
can it be a taunt input thing instead? like up taunt plus B is one mega, up taunt plus A is another? ...this would make you need to use it on the ground (without a taunt in air code or animation :P) ...the reason i ask is it'd help wii remote etc. people do it, and you can still use it really well
Quote from: HaloFanODST on May 23, 2014, 03:18:00 AM^this. It is a good idea.
Quote from: justadood on May 23, 2014, 05:18:06 AMalso, now that i think about it, it [the taunt method i described/suggested] would also allow you to trick your foe into thinking your using it, or allow you to decide not to use it entirely, so maybe this could give you room for some mix-ups..?
I'm making this final, I am not adding a Taunt input. That would be entirely unprofessional (due to the fact that the used Animation would be out of place for a Taunt. It would also make more problems than it would fix) and would just be a flat out cop out.

I think having two versions is enough. One version with A+B (for Gamecube controller players) and the second version with just B (for Wiimote players).

Nothing more, and nothing less.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfChaos on May 23, 2014, 12:43:37 PM
I'm making this final, I am not adding a Taunt input. That would be entirely unprofessional (due to the fact that the used Animation would be out of place for a Taunt. It would also make more problems than it would fix) and would just be a flat out cop out.

I think having two versions is enough. One version with A+B (for Gamecube controller players) and the second version with just B (for Wiimote players).

Nothing more, and nothing less.

There was no necessity to become angry.
Those were just suggestions. If it can't be done, then just say:
It is impossible now.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on May 23, 2014, 02:40:15 PMThere was no necessity to become angry.
Those were just suggestions. If it can't be done, then just say:
It is impossible now.
Not angry, just a bit irritated.

Though I should explain why it would make more issues than it would solve...
-I would have to code it to automatically go to the Mega Evolution Action on the Taunt Sub Action when the Super Meter is full. Though this is easy.
-But the hard part would be to get it to not conflict with the other Actions that I have the Mega Evolution Action in.
-It's possible, but it would be difficult. And I think it would be more work than it's worth.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

So What I'm hearing is you can't do transformation with the Wii +Numchucks?
I don't see how no one doesn't have a GameCube controller, nevertheless a pro controller.

Quote from: Queen Chrysalis. on May 23, 2014, 04:25:44 PMSo What I'm hearing is you can't do transformation with the Wii +Numchucks?
The reason behind that issue is because the Wiimote + Nunchuck has A+B set to grab.

Quote from: Queen Chrysalis. on May 23, 2014, 04:25:44 PMI don't see how no one doesn't have a GameCube controller, nevertheless a pro controller.
Maybe they didn't have a Gamecube. Or couldn't afford an extra controller. Or just don't like it (for some reason).
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]