KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

May 24, 2014, 11:41:37 PM #5505 Last Edit: May 25, 2014, 01:03:58 AM by KingOfChaos
I have decided to release P:M Ike and P:M Mario early.

Ike.

Mario.

P:M Lucario will be coming soon. I just need to get the BrawlEx version for those who want to use P:M's colors.

Edit: P:M Lucario has been sent to the two testers. All that's needed is the confirmation that my edits work, then I can release my edits.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Testing out the Mario completely without the update.
Everything went okay. I never ran into a freeze. Maybe because I used the Project M's. Results portraits is why I didn't get the freeze.

Quote from: Queen Chrysalis. on May 25, 2014, 01:07:42 AMTesting out the Mario completely without the update.
Everything went okay. I never ran into a freeze. Maybe because I used the Project M's. Results portraits is why I didn't get the freeze.
Odd.

But I did manage to fix the issue beforehand, so there's no need to fix what isn't broken.

Have you gotten results from the P:M Lucario edits yet?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

May 25, 2014, 01:22:40 AM #5508 Last Edit: May 25, 2014, 01:45:45 AM by Queen Chrysalis.
Quote from: KingOfChaos on May 25, 2014, 01:19:47 AM
Odd.

But I did manage to fix the issue beforehand, so there's no need to fix what isn't broken.

Have you gotten results from the P:M Lucario edits yet?
Testing it now.

Post Merge: May 25, 2014, 01:45:44 AM

Having sone problems with the shiny Lucario portrait on the Ch select screen. I can select all the other five portraits, expect FOR the shiny one.
Other than that, it works fine.

Quote from: Queen Chrysalis. on May 25, 2014, 01:22:40 AMHaving sone problems with the shiny Lucario portrait on the Ch select screen. I can select all the other five portraits, expect FOR the shiny one.
Other than that, it works fine.
Did it crash?

Or is it not showing up? Because if it's not showing up, then you're not using the CSSSlot21.dat
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfChaos on May 25, 2014, 01:51:22 AM
Did it crash?

Or is it not showing up? Because if it's not showing up, then you're not using the CSSSlot21.dat
It crashed. I'm using everything properly. Even when I put everything in the contract order, it still freezes. I think it might be the compression of the Misc Data pack.

Quote from: Queen Chrysalis. on May 25, 2014, 02:10:15 AMIt crashed. I'm using everything properly. Even when I put everything in the contract order, it still freezes. I think it might be the compression of the Misc Data pack.
Did you make sure to use BrawlBox v0.71 to insert the MiscData[32]?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfChaos on May 25, 2014, 02:12:28 AM
Did you make sure to use BrawlBox v0.71 to insert the MiscData[32]?
I use 0.70, but i don't think the version can make something not work on the Misc Data.I mean, I used it for your Mario and it worked fine.

Quote from: Queen Chrysalis. on May 25, 2014, 02:15:21 AMI use 0.70, but i don't think the version can make something not work on the Misc Data.I mean, I used it for your Mario and it worked fine.
Alright.

Manually insert the CSPs then. Export the 6 textures from the MiscData[32], then put them into a working version.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

*facepalm* Never mind. I know what the problem was. It turns out that my sc pac directs to the one in menu2, not the one in system common 5. It works completely. :af:

May 25, 2014, 02:59:19 AM #5515 Last Edit: May 25, 2014, 05:12:23 PM by KingOfChaos
Quote from: Queen Chrysalis. on May 25, 2014, 02:53:52 AM*facepalm* Never mind. I know what the problem was. It turns out that my sc pac directs to the one in menu2, not the one in system common 5. It works completely. :af:
:>.>:

Alright then.

So it looks like I'll be releasing P:M Lucario for vBrawl tomorrow then.

Edit: My edits to P:M Lucario are now on the Vault.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfChaos on May 25, 2014, 02:59:19 AM
:>.>:

Alright then.

So it looks like I'll be releasing P:M Lucario for vBrawl tomorrow then.

Edit: My edits to P:M Lucario are now on the Vault.
Awesome. :af: need more help with anything?

Quote
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I had a feeling something was off.  Try having his back foot rotate back first before rotating back on it.  He's not balanced at all either.  Rotate his body back ontop his leg/foot more and have the knee rotate down instead of up- creating the balanced counter rotation. 

I dunno, but how about having his body arch  forward and contracted(?)/squash(?).  Then on the kicks, have his body out like you do (stretch).

Here's a ref/tutorial on balance and counter rotation. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tH21VQmgFw&feature=player_detailpage&list=PLRmRrrqobkWhx3-H-jRFrutNdC3v6p8VR

May 25, 2014, 08:09:53 PM #5518 Last Edit: May 25, 2014, 08:11:54 PM by KingOfChaos
Quote from: TheShyGuy on May 25, 2014, 07:47:14 PM
I had a feeling something was off.  Try having his back foot rotate back first before rotating back on it.  He's not balanced at all either.  Rotate his body back ontop his leg/foot more and have the knee rotate down instead of up- creating the balanced counter rotation.
I haven't worked on the body yet, but I rotated the left knee downward.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Queen Chrysalis. on May 25, 2014, 07:44:53 PM
Awesome. :af: need more help with anything?
I might need Wii testing for when I get to Mewtwo's Cosmetics.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I found a workaround to get the GFX I wanted for Mega Charizard Y's Final Smash.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]