KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

My edits to P:M Link are now on the Vault.

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on May 30, 2014, 04:40:50 AMSeeing you're making P:M movesets to work in vBrawl or BrawlEx, have you planned on making Roy or Link?
I just completed P:M Link just now.

My current P:M Ports are the Pokemon Trainer's Pokemon. All that's needed are some minor touchups and Wii testing.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I decided to see if I can get the Stock Icons working for Solo Charizard.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfChaos on May 30, 2014, 04:01:58 PM
My edits to P:M Link are now on the Vault.
I just completed P:M Link just now.

My current P:M Ports are the Pokemon Trainer's Pokemon. All that's needed are some minor touchups and Wii testing.

All right, I'd like to test Ivysaur and Squirtle.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on May 31, 2014, 03:44:14 PMAll right, I'd like to test Ivysaur and Squirtle.
Alright.

I'll send you the files after I put in this glitch fix.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Well, since I can't get A+B to work, I cannot change Pokemon unless I die.

Other than that, they work fine.

The only difference is that they seem slower due to not being in Project M.
And they have Final Smash.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on May 31, 2014, 11:27:40 PMWell, since I can't get A+B to work, I cannot change Pokemon unless I die.
It's B + A, not A + B. And changing Pokemon upon death is something that was hard-coded into the Pokemon Trainer.

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on May 31, 2014, 11:27:40 PMOther than that, they work fine.

The only difference is that they seem slower due to not being in Project M.
And they have Final Smash.
That's good. I'll make a Wiimote friendly version, then I'll make a release.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfChaos on May 31, 2014, 11:44:14 PM
It's B + A, not A + B.

B+A doesn't do anything either.

Quote from: KingOfChaos on May 31, 2014, 11:44:14 PM
That's good. I'll make a Wiimote friendly version, then I'll make a release.

You better make it   ;D
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on June 01, 2014, 12:03:43 AMYou better make it   ;D
I will. :v

I also have the vBrawl port of P:M Samus in the works too with her crawl working (without the need of BrawlEx).

I unfortunately couldn't make her charge her Charge Beam in the air though.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

fool around with action 280 and 281. editing those should help get it to work with the charging in air
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on June 01, 2014, 12:53:10 AM
fool around with action 280 and 281. editing those should help get it to work with the charging in air
I did.

She only stays in the air charging action until she lands on the ground or she self destructs. And the projectile won't even charge in the air.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Once you finish Samus, who'll you be making?

Roy? Marth? Sephiroth?

Wait a second... Sephiroth is not in Project M.  :srs:
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on June 01, 2014, 01:08:48 AMOnce you finish Samus, who'll you be making?
After I release my edits to P:M Squirtle, Ivysaur, Charizard, and Samus, I'll be focusing on updating my Mewtwo edits with cosmetics.

The only thing holding me back from releasing Squirtle, Ivysaur, and Charizard is the issue with the Pokemon Trainer's GFX.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Okay guys, Tommorow i'll have my Testing results. i take at least 12 hours to test a PSA
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

More Cosmetic stuff for Solo Charizard. And a certain Skinny Purple Mario...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Ultraxwing on June 01, 2014, 04:16:14 AMOkay guys, Tommorow i'll have my Testing results. i take at least 12 hours to test a PSA
Alright.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

is solo charizard a sperate character from PT? last i checked there wasnt a brawlEX module for charizard. unless you ported charizard over one of the already existing EX characters in which i'm curious as to which one given that ive wanted to try and make PM wario is own seperate slot from vbrawl wario.

also if you need a fix for your shadow GFX on your mewtwo i managed to fix it i can send you my shadow ball object and just replace the ef_file with that and it shoud work. though how did you get his double jump cancel in as for something im doing i'd like to take it out.



Click The Logo To Find Out More
Click the Link To Download Now
https://www.mediafire.com/?vpg7cn3ohvgh513 Download for SD cards 2 GigaBytes or less
http://www.mediafire.com/download/3b9ax3zb97xw1r7 Download for SDHC Users