KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: Tidus on June 05, 2014, 03:02:24 AM
Implying that there wasn't a prequel to a game that has 2 in it :v

Anyways, I mentioned DOTA 2 because it's (obviously) updated and it's much better to look at than DOTA1 (at least in my perspective, I know some people who're still on the 'I like old graphics' party)

"So what is Wisp, exactly? Well, (s)he's a conglomerate of all things wisp-like. It's the Wisp from the Mana series, the Plasma Wisp from the Kirby series, even the Wisp unit from Warcraft III. Not to mention it also can be the wisp from just folklore in general."
There we go~
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

This PSA seems interesting *completly forgot about it in less than 1 year...*
Of course, I'd like to test it!

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on June 05, 2014, 02:43:32 AM
Dota 2 was released 2013, Wisp was done like, 2010/11.
So...
Quote from: Tidus on June 05, 2014, 02:57:51 AM
DOTA1's first map was made in '03
So...
Quote from: Kitsu-chan on June 05, 2014, 02:58:56 AM
uh
Quote from: Tidus on June 05, 2014, 03:02:24 AM
Implying that there wasn't a prequel to a game that has 2 in it :v

Anyways, I mentioned DOTA 2 because it's (obviously) updated and it's much better to look at than DOTA1 (at least in my perspective, I know some people who're still on the 'I like old graphics' party)
Kitsu... :notimp:
You dissappoint me... [/shadow]

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on June 05, 2014, 03:04:37 AM
"So what is Wisp, exactly? Well, (s)he's a conglomerate of all things wisp-like. It's the Wisp from the Mana series, the Plasma Wisp from the Kirby series, even the Wisp unit from Warcraft III. Not to mention it also can be the wisp from just folklore in general."
There we go~
Sonic also has Wisps... Sonic Colors...
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: AkenoS3 on June 05, 2014, 10:11:17 AMSonic also has Wisps... Sonic Colors...
That was a quote from Eldiran.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on June 05, 2014, 10:13:05 AM
That was a quote from Eldiran.
Then I updated it :P
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

I think it's time I update. >:v

Check out this Spoiler.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

June 12, 2014, 08:47:28 PM #5585 Last Edit: June 12, 2014, 08:48:29 PM by AkenoS3
Quote from: KingOfChaos on June 12, 2014, 08:35:28 PM
I think it's time I update. >:v

Check out this Spoiler.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Well... It's Sceptile!
Actually, I found them all, but since I don't know all the English names... lol
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: AkenoS3 on June 12, 2014, 08:47:28 PM
Actually, I found them all, but since I don't know all the English names... lol
Look at the Black text in my Spoiler. :P
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfChaos on June 12, 2014, 08:50:27 PM
Look at the Black text in my Spoiler. :P
Now that you mention it... lol
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

so you will be rigging a sceptille and  making maybe a mega sceptille?

i still think you should release Charizard first imo.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on June 12, 2014, 08:55:18 PM
so you will be rigging a sceptille and  making maybe a mega sceptille?

i still think you should release Charizard first imo.
I'm going to need models of Sceptile and Mega Sceptile before I do any work outside planning, since Sceptile is still in planning right now.

As for Charizard, ShyGuy's been quite busy with his personal life, so things are unfortunately going to be delayed until he finishes the updated Seismic Toss.

I'd also like to wait until I get a new TV, so I can test the new BrawlEx stuff before I update with the newer files.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfChaos on June 12, 2014, 08:35:28 PM
I think it's time I update. >:v

Check out this Spoiler.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I will happily test this over and over... I've wanted him in for so long...
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: KingOfChaos on June 12, 2014, 09:06:41 PM
I'm going to need models of Sceptile and Mega Sceptile before I do any work outside planning, since Sceptile is still in planning right now.

As for Charizard, ShyGuy's been quite busy with his personal life, so things are unfortunately going to be delayed until he finishes the updated Seismic Toss.

I'd also like to wait until I get a new TV, so I can test the new BrawlEx stuff before I update with the newer files.
It seems to be an interesting moveset. If you need some ideas, I can help you with them. Other than that, who are you planning to rig him over? Any ideas? Even without the model yet...
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

i too had plans for this. but since you are doing it, i wont. i cant wait. i will so test this out
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Here's my current planned moveset for Sceptile.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


-Attributes-

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


-Special Attributes-
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


-Standard Attacks-

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


-Smash Attacks-

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


-Air Attacks-

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


-Throws-

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


-Specials-

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


-Other-

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: AkenoS3 on June 12, 2014, 10:19:34 PM
It seems to be an interesting moveset. If you need some ideas, I can help you with them.
You can give suggestions on various parts of the moveset.

Quote from: AkenoS3 on June 12, 2014, 10:19:34 PM
Other than that, who are you planning to rig him over? Any ideas? Even without the model yet...
I plan on using Link once again as a base.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfChaos on June 12, 2014, 10:42:25 PM
Here's my current planned moveset for Sceptile.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


-Attributes-

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


-Special Attributes-
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


-Standard Attacks-

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


-Smash Attacks-

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


-Air Attacks-

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


-Throws-

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


-Specials-

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


-Other-

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

You can give suggestions on various parts of the moveset.
I plan on using Link once again as a base.
Well... I can give you ideas for the down air and back throw
For the down air, he can do a tail attack on 180 degree angle downward, or a backflip and shooting a big seed ball from his mouth. For the back throw, he could toss his enemy behind and wipe him with his tail.
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.