KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: TheDarkMysteryMan on June 14, 2014, 01:20:56 PMDoes he use a reference model? Like from poke park or something or does he make it from scratch.
Sceptile is not in any of the Poke Park Wii games. I believe he's making the models from scratch.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfChaos on June 14, 2014, 01:21:42 PM
Sceptile is not in any of the Poke Park Wii games. I believe he's making the models from scratch.
I'm wondering how is he going to get the dimensions right if theres no model to help him out. :srs:

Quote from: TheDarkMysteryMan on June 14, 2014, 01:37:00 PMI'm wondering how is he going to get the dimensions right if theres no model to help him out. :srs:
Reference pictures.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfChaos on June 14, 2014, 01:21:42 PM
Sceptile is not in any of the Poke Park Wii games. I believe he's making the models from scratch.
A rare Pokémon... lol... There could be a model in Pokémon Coeum/XD Gale of Darkness though...
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: AkenoS3 on June 14, 2014, 02:41:08 PM
A rare Pokémon... lol... There could be a model in Pokémon Coeum/XD Gale of Darkness though...
There are Sceptile models in Coeum/XD, but those are quite low poly. Even more so than Brawl's.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfChaos on June 14, 2014, 02:45:04 PM
There are Sceptile models in Coeum/XD, but those are quite low poly. Even more so than Brawl's.
I know... That's GC games, after all... lol
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.


It might be too soon, but I started the poll for the Blue slot.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

just casted my vote, i like them all, but the third one looks more "oficial" to me... xD

Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on June 14, 2014, 04:02:54 PM
just casted my vote, i like them all, but the third one looks more "oficial" to me... xD
Thanks

June 14, 2014, 07:10:00 PM #5650 Last Edit: June 14, 2014, 07:15:08 PM by KingOfChaos
Quote from: TheDarkMysteryMan on June 14, 2014, 03:42:12 PMYup
After looking at the colors for your Croagunk color scheme, I noticed that it looks more light purple, than dark blue.

I would suggest using colors from Croagunk's color palette, which are black, white, red, and dark blue.



If you decide to update your color, then I'll reset the poll. If not, then I'll keep it going.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

June 14, 2014, 07:15:33 PM #5651 Last Edit: June 14, 2014, 07:17:09 PM by TheDarkMysteryMan
Quote from: KingOfChaos on June 14, 2014, 07:10:00 PM
After looking at the colors for your Croagunk color scheme, I noticed that it looks more light purple, than dark blue.
Hmmm...I'm using blue I guarantee you that.

I used color #404680 which looks like This

Quote from: TheDarkMysteryMan on June 14, 2014, 07:15:33 PM
Hmmm...I'm using blue I guarantee you that.

I used color #404680 which looks like This
That's odd. Because that is indeed a dark blue. But to me, it looks light purple in your sprite recolor. :L

Which Brush format did you use in your image editing program? If you used Color, then that might be the case.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

June 14, 2014, 07:30:19 PM #5653 Last Edit: June 14, 2014, 07:31:47 PM by TheDarkMysteryMan
Quote from: KingOfChaos on June 14, 2014, 07:26:23 PM
That's odd. Because that is indeed a dark blue. But to me, it looks light purple in your sprite recolor. :L

Which Brush format did you use in your image editing program? If you used Color, then that might be the case.
It was hard for me to do in index, so I convert it to RGB.
I also used pencil on color with 100% capacity.

June 14, 2014, 07:42:44 PM #5654 Last Edit: June 14, 2014, 07:44:09 PM by KingOfChaos
Quote from: TheDarkMysteryMan on June 14, 2014, 07:30:19 PMIt was hard for me to do in index, so I convert it to RGB.
I also used pencil on color with 100% capacity.
You're supposed to convert it to RGB, so that's fine. But pencil with color might be your issue. Try the Bucket Tool on Normal with 100% Opacity and 15 - 25 Tolerance.

Here's my example of the same (or similar) colors with my method.


My reasoning for Normal is because sprites use solid colors. Using the Color function with certain colors will result with different effects.
Ex: Using the Color function with white will make the color gray.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]