KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: KingOfChaos on June 17, 2014, 02:45:36 AM
Thanks, guys.
I'll be sure to.


I'll (try to) guess:

1. Final Smashes for Squirtle, Ivysaur and Charizard.
2. More Melee character (Young Link or Pichu).
3. The use of BrawlEx for Project M.
4. More Bug-fixes (quite obvious).
5. SSB4 character inclutions.

I'm wrong in all of them, right? :P
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on June 17, 2014, 03:13:53 AMI'll (try to) guess:

1. Final Smashes for Squirtle, Ivysaur and Charizard.
2. More Melee character (Young Link or Pichu).
3. The use of BrawlEx for Project M.
4. More Bug-fixes (quite obvious).
5. SSB4 character inclutions.

I'm wrong in all of them, right? :P
I will not say nor specify anything.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on June 17, 2014, 03:13:53 AM
I'll (try to) guess:

1. Final Smashes for Squirtle, Ivysaur and Charizard.
2. More Melee character (Young Link or Pichu).
3. The use of BrawlEx for Project M.
4. More Bug-fixes (quite obvious).
5. SSB4 character inclutions.

I'm wrong in all of them, right? :P
Pretty sure PM said they would not backport SSB4 characters as they feared a cease-and-desist letter from Nintendo

Quote from: Rosetta-Hime on June 17, 2014, 03:37:39 AM
Pretty sure PM said they would not backport SSB4 characters as they feared a cease-and-desist letter from Nintendo
Screw it. Go out with a bang.


Quote from: KingOfChaos on June 17, 2014, 01:44:41 AM
Alright, guys...

I have a big announcement...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

What surprises me is the fact that you weren't accepted before...
Congrats, man!
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Alright, now back to my projects...

Sceptile's red and blue colors now have clear votes.

1st Place Red: Velen's Emboar with 18 votes.
2nd Place Red: Blaziken with 8 votes.
3rd Place Red: Charizard with 4 votes.

1st Place Blue: Garchomp with 11 votes.
2nd Place Blue: Swampert and DarkMysteryMan's Croagunk with 9 votes.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I'm slightly late, but...

Congrats, man.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Nαno on June 17, 2014, 06:40:52 AMCongrats man. Glad to have you with us.
Quote from: AkenoS3 on June 17, 2014, 08:15:14 AMWhat surprises me is the fact that you weren't accepted before...
Congrats, man!
Quote from: Segaman on June 17, 2014, 04:35:58 PMI'm slightly late, but...

Congrats, man.
Thanks. \o0o/
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


Alright. Now that the poll is done and over with, here are Sceptile's colors as of now.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


If anyone would like to make concepts for Misc 6 and Misc 7, then feel free to.

As for other stuff, I can still work on Raptor, Solo Charizard, and T-Rex, since the PMBR doesn't need me yet.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Im pooped from doing all that recloring of that one sprite.
I'm down for anything chief.

Imma get blasted for this, but...Rainbowtile?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on June 18, 2014, 02:39:19 AM
Imma get blasted for this, but...Rainbowtile?
I don't know what you mean by that.
You mean a rainbow sceptile?...genius  :af:

Quote from: Velen on June 18, 2014, 02:39:19 AM
Imma get blasted for this, but...Rainbowtile?
It would likely look bad, but you're free to try it.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]