KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: frozenfire on September 07, 2014, 07:41:40 PM
i don't know if you did it intentionally but it feels much smoother now. Even the AI has improved. I really have nothing to complain about i think it's all ready for release but i just have one remark: IMO mega Y's final smash completely overshadows the others final smashes( atheistic wise anyways)
The smoothness and AI wasn't intended.

As for the Final Smashes, I'd like to revamp Mega X's Final Smash animation, but it's quite tedious to animate a 300+ Frame animation. Also, I don't want to risk any file size issues, so I'll have to leave it for now.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

my guess is that Alejandro MiddleCorn forgot the rel or the fitfinal
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

September 07, 2014, 10:08:32 PM #5897 Last Edit: September 07, 2014, 10:58:38 PM by Alejandro MiddleCorn
Quote from: Carnage on September 07, 2014, 09:02:35 PM
my guess is that Alejandro MiddleCorn forgot the rel or the fitfinal

If I forgot the .rel, then the game freezes before he spawns.

If I forgot the FitFinal.pac file, then Charizard would do nothing at all. Just the B move.

And KingOfChaos already said that it is a glitch.

EDIT: There's no FitLizardonFinal.pac.


Post Merge: September 07, 2014, 10:14:31 PM

Quote from: KingOfChaos on September 07, 2014, 06:49:44 PM
Which stage(s)? Because I'm not able to replicate this issue myself.

That happened in Final Destination.

And facing Snake (or a Snake clone).

I'll do another testing.

Post Merge: September 07, 2014, 10:58:38 PM

Made it finally.

Mega Charizard Y's Final Smash looks powerful.

And I gotta say that this is more for a 1v1 match if you want Mega Evolutions.
If you're an excellent player, you may use it in a 4-Man Brawl match (I'm good, but not enough for a match like that).

Does that need to be changed? No.
It is perfectly balanced.  :P
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

There's only a FitFinal.pac for the Link version.

You must have not installed everything properly.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfChaos on September 07, 2014, 11:01:33 PM
There's only a FitFinal.pac for the Link version.

You must have not installed everything properly.

I did, but it just didn't work for some reason.

Now it worked. But I think you should add some SFX to that Laser shot.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

I've decided to make a poll on what I should do, regarding the possible release of Solo Charizard.

I'll leave voting open until Friday.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

September 09, 2014, 07:46:12 PM #5901 Last Edit: September 09, 2014, 07:47:46 PM by Esdes3
If it's JUST the Entry (not taking account of the recolors here), well you should still release him. I personally don't watch Entries as something extremly important.
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

entry are a bonus thing is  you just leavue efault charizard entry i dont see a problem since you can always update in the future
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I voted for "don't rush yourself". Especially with what I saw in the Waluigi thread, I don't want to see another PSA "colleague" get rushed. ;) If all that's left is the entry, make it. It shouldn't take too long. :)

You can either release it now, or later when you have the Entry done.

I voted for No opinion because I want the Final version, but I don't like to rush people.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

"A rushed game hack is forever bad, but a delayed game hack is eventually good."
- Shigeru Miyamoto

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on September 10, 2014, 12:10:39 AM
"A rushed game hack is forever bad, but a delayed game hack is eventually good."
- Shigeru Miyamoto
It'd fit if it was not over already. Overall, Solo Charizard is [censored]ing awesome to play with.
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

I'm just about done with the Entry. Though the bad news is that I'm at the file size limit for the MotionEtc.pac. The file size limit for the MotionEtc.pac is 3.75 MB. At 3.76 MB, it messes with the Articles. And at 3.77 MB, it crashes. So I unfortunately cannot make any more changes to the MotionEtc.pac file, unless I can find ways to decrease the file size even more, as I'm out of options at the moment.

The FitChar.pac is 497 KB. I don't remember what the limit for this file is, but since Link is the base, I'm going to assume it's a little over 510 KB.

It pains me that I might not be able to go back and make changes once this is out, due to file size issues. But once P:M 3.5 comes out, I'll try the best of my ability to update Solo Charizard. Other than that, the only time I'll update is if I get those final Mega Y recolors and/or there's a bug that needs fixing.

You should expect Solo Charizard to be out either today or tomorrow. Thank you, everyone for your interest and support. I hope I'll be able to give more content to you all in the future. :)
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Solo Charizard is finally out!

Download: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206141

Release Video:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

There's just one glitch (though it could be due to the models).

Final Smash doesn't connect with Snake and Ganondorf.
It's probably because I used the Master Chief and Arbiter models, because it connected perfectly with Marth (Sephiroth) and Lucario (Mephiles).

If it connects properly for you, then it is just a problem I have lol
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.