KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 76 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Reposting my previews from the PSA WIP Workshop thread.

Quote from: KingOfDreamland on October 02, 2014, 11:07:25 PMAnyways, I thought I should show everyone a few things about what I have cooking.

For those who don't follow my PSA thread, I've been working on updating Eldiran's Wisp to give it some new tools and make it more viable, as Eldiran's Wisp is quite underpowered.

A new mechanic Wisp will have is the ability to change its Specials with its stance change. The mechanic has always been a part of Wisp, but only for cosmetic purposes. With the update however, Wisp gains some new tools.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Fire Wisp is the most complete, so I'll show what I have with Fire Wisp.

Neutral Special. A powerful move at the cost of self damage.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Up Special: A recovery move that can travel in all 8 directions. It explodes at the apex of the move or if it hits the ground, a wall, or a ceiling.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Final Smash: A Smart Bomb like explosion that can be charged for more power.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Since Wisp is just a bunch of GFX, nothing really seems appealing at the moment, but once I upload a video, you'll see just how great this update will be.
Quote from: KingOfDreamland on October 03, 2014, 07:53:06 PM
Some more Wisp Stance Change stuff.

Aura/Electric Wisp will utilize Specials with follow up potential. I currently have Neutral and Up Special done for Aura/Electric Wisp.

Neutral Special: A move with low knockback and damage, but paralyzes foes for follow ups. I might use different GFX for this move.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Up Special: PK Wisp. Basically makes Wisp a more free control PK Thunder with a paralyzing blast at the peak of the move.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Ice Wisp will utilize Specials focused on disabling foes. Neutral Special for Ice Wisp is currently complete (aside from SFX).

Neutral Special. Cannot KO, but always freezes the foe for a good amount of time.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Fire Wisp will focus on sheer power and Dark Wisp will focus on mind games.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

nice, wisp was actually one of the first PSAs i've tried, the first one ever being phoenix mario by phantomwings...

it was made by him, right? or am i mixing up names?


Sorry for replying so late, smash bros for 3DS XD


I can easily tell that the new wisp is much more combo oriented and balanced compared to the underpowered original
I really like the improvement in the final smash. The original was too slow and had no final knock back. The overall uniqueness of each wisp has imporved(Though i do believe only the fire wisp was buffed in one you sent me. Overall great job with buffing it up & can't wait till further improvement

That's quite obvious that Smash 3DS' gonna occupy your time. :P

As for your feedback, that's exactly what I made Wisp for. It's great to know I'm improving an already great mod. I have new Specials and other edits, so I'll send those after I put in Misc stuff into the new existing Specials (SFX, Rumble, Etc).
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

i have one question, being in the PMBR and all that stuff, will you rebalance it for P:M as a second build?

Like my Solo Charizard, there will be a P:M version. But the reason I'm not releasing the Solo Charizard update until the release of 3.5 is because it uses the updates that were given to 3.5 Charizard.

Though Wisp should be different, so if I get the Wisp update done before 3.5, I should be able to release that with the P:M version, as there's no P:M 3.5 material in there.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


What's even more awesome is that there's going to be a PAL version of Solo Charizard as well with the update.

Same goes for Wisp if I manage to figure out the differences between Jigglypuff's NTSC and PAL SFX IDs.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Wow. If I still had my PAL Copy of Brawl, I'd love your PAL Solo Charizard. Buuuuuut... Since I have NTSC Version now... :D
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

I do encourage PAL users to switch to NTSC, but I'll still make PAL versions for users who don't want to switch to NTSC.

Anyway, I've sent the second update out. It has some new goods. And I shall await updated feedback.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Expect a half baked Review soon. my 8gig sd card lock piece fell off and i moved wisps files to it's own folder for some cleaning and well. i can't test it at the moment, so i'm writing up what i could get. i apologise it'll be up around tonight or tommorow morning
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

That's fine. Could you perhaps test on Dolphin?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I can't test it yet at the momment, I have 5 exams this week, I have to kick myself into high gear now.

That's fine, Scout. Exams come first.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]