KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

The most recent build has been sent.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Recieved!
Thank you, will have a review up in 2-4 days.
~Chan
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating


Quote from: KingOfDreamland on October 20, 2014, 06:24:15 PM
Thanks. I do plan on revamping my Ganondorf eventually.
Maybe i can help you with that C:

No thanks. I can handle it on my own. I'll know who to contact if I need help.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfDreamland on October 21, 2014, 04:59:31 AM
No thanks. I can handle it on my own. I'll know who to contact if I need help.
Have you considered putting DarkNut sword on Ganondorf? :D

The following user has been removed from the Wisp tester list
Scout. Reason: Requested to be removed, due to his SD Card breaking.

I will accept 1 new tester for the Wisp update.

Quote from: JesucristoCROW on October 21, 2014, 05:02:04 AMHave you considered putting DarkNut sword on Ganondorf? :D
Since it's the Twilight Ganondorf model, it'll use the Twilight Swords. But since I can have more than one sword, I could have the Darknut sword for the OoT Alt.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfDreamland on October 22, 2014, 10:54:08 PM
The following user has been removed from the Wisp tester list
Scout. Reason: Requested to be removed, due to his SD Card breaking.

I will accept 1 new tester for the Wisp update.
Since it's the Twilight Ganondorf model, it'll use the Twilight Swords. But since I can have more than one sword, I could have the Darknut sword for the OoT Alt.
Use the Quicksilver one, or mine that i modified to be compatible with psa :D

I'm sorry just testing it now you'll get the review in a few hours....

Hm, so far my newer review isn't going to have that many problems. It'll be up soon-ish. i've been applying for jobs and resting a lot. but this version of wisp is much better than its past rendition.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

I'm glad the update doesn't have as many problems as the previous one.

Good luck with finding a job though. You're going to need it.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfDreamland on October 25, 2014, 11:55:14 PM
Good luck with finding a job though. You're going to need it.

We all will/do.

What I really want to see is how you'd telegraph Wisp's attacks/smash attacks or if you even plan to do that.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I plan on giving Wisp a way to telegraph.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

An apparatus, system, or process for transmitting messages or signals to a distant place, especially by means of an electric device consisting essentially of a sending instrument and a distant receiving instrument connected by a conducting wire or other communications channel

KJP confirmed to be Samuel Morse