KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: Great King of Evil - Ganondorf on December 23, 2014, 04:36:41 PM
Anything so I can avoid coding Ganon :V
Okay. ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

If more people show interest in a stream, then I'll stream in about three hours.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 23, 2014, 05:39:13 PM
Okay. ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

If more people show interest in a stream, then I'll stream in about three hours.
I would love to watch o: but not sure if I will be able to watch it
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on December 23, 2014, 07:31:00 PM
I would love to watch o: but not sure if I will be able to watch it
That makes two people.

If anyone else shows interest, then I'll stream in half an hour.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


Maybe I should move my stream to next week, as I feel it's not a very good idea to stream so close to Christmas. :x

Would that be better for those who wouldn't be able to make it today?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 23, 2014, 08:22:58 PM
Maybe I should move my stream to next week, as I feel it's not a very good idea to stream so close to Christmas. :x

Would that be better for those who wouldn't be able to make it today?
As long as it isn't on Wednesday/Thursday.

I cant sadly between Christmas and new year since I am away D:
Stupid Tinypic :C

If it was on Joinme, I would've watched since I have it on phone... But otherwise I can't...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

How does Monday January 5th, 2015 sound?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

December 23, 2014, 11:20:02 PM #6234 Last Edit: December 24, 2014, 01:57:09 AM by Great King of Evil - Ganondorf
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 23, 2014, 11:09:14 PM
How does Monday December 5th, 2015 sound?

See you next year.

I saw that edit u cheeky [censored] :V


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 23, 2014, 11:09:14 PM
How does Monday January 5th, 2015 sound?

Until next year, this is amoï.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

[censored]. I did a typo. I meant it to be January, rather than December. :x
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 24, 2014, 12:44:27 AM
[censored]. I did a typo. I meant it to be January, rather than December. :x

This is amoï... again.
But this time, next month :p
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Hey, I have a question about your Silver PSA.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.