KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 28, 2014, 12:10:21 AM
Which is?

Is it possible to use other Sonic models with it?

You know, I have Silver over Falco in my pack, but the model I use doesn't have a ball.
I asked because the moves are quite the same as the Diddy version.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on December 28, 2014, 12:13:30 AM
Is it possible to use other Sonic models with it?

You know, I have Silver over Falco in my pack, but the model I use doesn't have a ball.
I asked because the moves are quite the same as the Diddy version.
You should be able to, as there were no bone alterations made to it.

But why would you want such a poorly done PSA in the first place?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 28, 2014, 12:20:06 AM
You should be able to, as there were no bone alterations made to it.

But why would you want such a poorly done PSA in the first place?

That PSA is the best Silver PSA (and actually the only one I've found) in the Vault.
And I want Silver in my pack as well.

And it is well done.
I'll probably use it until the version of Leon Exodio comes out.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

I'm loving Raptors new D-air! Once you smooth the animation out it's gonna make him feel so much more smooth to play as (I really said smooth twice <..<)  His taunt also looks great! I'm very happy to see progress is happening with him. I have been idle for quite a while but always lurking :P  Oh, and happy new year!
You Never Know!

It's actually Neutral Air, not Down Air. But the votes are close to each other, that I'm gonna need more votes to set this in stone.

But I have an idea. That said Idea would be having both. Tap A for the new Neutral Air and hold A for the old Neutral Air. Does that sound like a better idea? Or should I just stick with one?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


Thanks to Anivernage, Raikou's working.

Here's an updated view of the model scales in comparison to Link.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 31, 2014, 05:11:21 PM
It's actually Neutral Air, not Down Air. But the votes are close to each other, that I'm gonna need more votes to set this in stone.

But I have an idea. That said Idea would be having both. Tap A for the new Neutral Air and hold A for the old Neutral Air. Does that sound like a better idea? Or should I just stick with one?

Whoops, my mistake.
In my opinion, just stick with one.
You Never Know!

January 01, 2015, 04:42:21 AM #6248 Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 07:01:15 PM by KingJigglypuff
KingJigglypuff's Stream - live streaming video powered by Livestream

I'm streaming, m8s!

Edit: [censored]. The lights just flickered. I should shut down now... But I will stream later today.

Edit 2 (Post merge): Alright...

The poll for Raptor's Neutral Air has finally come to a close. Raptor will take up the new Warpath-inspired Neutral Air.

But.

I'll make a second version with the old Neutral Air for those who voted to keep the old Neutral Air.

I apologize for not resuming the New Year's stream like I said, but I'll be sure to start streaming tomorrow!
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

January 05, 2015, 07:02:17 PM #6249 Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 08:48:09 PM by KingJigglypuff
Alright. Who's ready for a stream soon? I said I'd stream on the 5th. And today is the 5th. :v

Edit: Like it or not, my stream's up once more. I'll wait a few minutes before I get started on anything.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on January 05, 2015, 07:02:17 PM
Alright. Who's ready for a stream soon? .
Me :v

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on January 05, 2015, 07:02:17 PM
Edit: Like it or not, my stream's up once more.
gr8 m8!
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 31, 2014, 05:11:21 PM
It's actually Neutral Air, not Down Air. But the votes are close to each other, that I'm gonna need more votes to set this in stone.

But I have an idea. That said Idea would be having both. Tap A for the new Neutral Air and hold A for the old Neutral Air. Does that sound like a better idea? Or should I just stick with one?
i like that idea. or maybe use it in another attack, maybe as a ledge recovery.

January 05, 2015, 11:41:13 PM #6251 Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 11:42:11 PM by KingJigglypuff
The stream's over for now. I may stream sometime later this week or sometime next week.

That is if more people intend to join next time.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I missed the live stream D; Damnit
Stupid Tinypic :C

What about including the Armored Charizard as an extra?

So people add it if they want (obviously most people will :P ).
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

January 06, 2015, 06:50:09 PM #6254 Last Edit: January 06, 2015, 06:51:07 PM by KingJigglypuff
Solo Charizard is all maxed out. All 10 costume slots were taken up. Not to mention, I'll have to do work to get the armor is fit onto the two Megas.

But I can make it and add it for people to replace at their will.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]