KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on January 11, 2015, 09:18:33 PM
So who's in the mood for some streaming?

I'd like to give a new streaming host a try.
Me :v

January 11, 2015, 11:55:53 PM #6271 Last Edit: January 12, 2015, 05:15:49 PM by KingJigglypuff
Alright. That's one person.

If at least 2 or more people show interest, then I'll host a stream.

Edit: I'll start a stream in about 4 hours, as that's when most people get out of school for the day.

Also, have a work in progress Wait2 for Xenomorph. I need to do a little more work near the middle to end points.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

January 12, 2015, 10:43:33 PM #6272 Last Edit: January 12, 2015, 10:45:52 PM by KingJigglypuff
I'm testing a new stream.

https://picarto.tv/live/channel.php?watch=KingJigglypuff

Feel free to join, m8s.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Nice stuff, I gotta say. Animations smooth and attacks cool. Model looks great, etc.

But [censored] me, it's the last time I join a stream other than Pervy's. :P

And after testing for an hour or so, it appears this is much better than Livestream by a lot. I'll be sure to use this from now on. [note]If only I had a better computer + Internet. ;-;[/note]

The stream's over for now. And like always, I may stream later this week or sometime next week.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

January 22, 2015, 10:25:38 PM #6275 Last Edit: January 23, 2015, 01:34:33 AM by KingJigglypuff
It's been a little over a week, better give an update. <:v

Xenomorph's Attack11 was recently done (Though I may patch it up later).
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I plan on doing up the rest of the Jab. Maybe I could stream? <:v

Edit: I could also start on the Xenomorph recolors. But before I do, should the colors be subtle, full color, or a mix?

Subtle would be like vBrawl Charizard/Sonic.

Full color would be like the Red Xenomorph in the Dark Horse comics. http://avp.wikia.com/wiki/Red_Xenomorph

Edit 2: CSP Poses. Pick one. :V

Option 1:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Option 1 Reference Image:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Option 2:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Option 2 Reference Image:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

first one seems more fitting IMO, since you can see him better, whereas the second one hides a lot of detail behind the tail


I dont really have an opinion here cos I make my own renders anyway lol

Quote from: Gamidame_K on January 23, 2015, 03:24:23 AM
I dont really have an opinion here cos I make my own renders anyway lol

Same here.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Made a poll in the meantime.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

January 23, 2015, 04:10:29 AM #6281 Last Edit: January 23, 2015, 04:11:46 AM by drogoth
Option 1 doesn't get my vote because Xeno's color seems to blend in with itself. When I first saw it, I thought it was a jumbled mess before I looked again and realized it was a tail lol.

Option 2 suffers from the same problem.

I'd suggest something like this (NOTE: It's not a full body shot, but the general idea is what I want to show):

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Maybe have the tail wrapped around it's legs angled upwards and the arms held up (going from what the image has)

If not, then I'd suggest do something with the color. Maybe make it a bit more... black? idk, man.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

January 23, 2015, 02:46:01 PM #6282 Last Edit: January 23, 2015, 06:36:12 PM by KingJigglypuff
The pose needs to fit a vertical angle. Your suggestion fits a more horizontal angle.

Though the obscurities are likely due to how dark the textures are.

Edit: But something I could do is make two more options in which the tail isn't obscuring the views.

Edit 2: Made two more options without the tail obscuring the view.

Option 1 without tail obscuring:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Option 2 without tail obscuring:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I'll be adding these two to the poll, while resetting the poll.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I liked option one before the edit personally, but that is of course personal opinion :)

Also about colors. I think there are enough "canon" if you care about that, color varieties in the franchise to do full colors. So many Alien games and Alien color variations.

Also, AVP Evolution has a lot of nice fighting attacks for Aliens if you are looking for inspiration ^^
You Never Know!

January 23, 2015, 06:35:34 PM #6284 Last Edit: January 23, 2015, 10:01:19 PM by KingJigglypuff
This is what I meant with "Full Color vs Subtle Color"

Full Red Example (50% opacity):
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Subtle Red Example (15% opacity):
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


But what I plan on doing is a middle-ground between the two, because the Full Red example looks like your standard mediocre and over the top recolor, while the Subtle Red example feels lacking.

Edit: Here's my middle-ground idea

32% opacity:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Edit 2: Here's what the 32% opacity option looks like in game.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]