KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on April 14, 2015, 12:43:14 PM
I already have a moveset planned. I'm going to see what I can do about various attacks.
my idea was keeping A attacks the same except some smash attacks and the specials diferent manly side speical and neutral special, considering you plan on using down special to chnage form correct? and the recovery special doesnt need to be diferent imo.of course all A attacks would have diferent damage and knockbacks depending on the forms and such.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

i think they could also have different damage, knockback, or range depending on form too though, like the defense form being wide range with a little armor, but not very strong, quick, or knock foes very far for most moves... idk if it's already been considered or if it'd be too much, but i think it'd make sense at least
I'M JUST A DOOD

April 16, 2015, 01:46:37 PM #6392 Last Edit: April 16, 2015, 09:56:29 PM by KingJigglypuff
I have a moveset plan already. Read the OP for details.

Edit: Wondering what's new for Sceptile since the last preview I showed? Well wonder no more! (Don't worry, Deoxys will still be worked on. I just have to wait for someone to possibly touch up on the textures and to look into model merging for the four Forms). StarWaffle's just about done. He just needs to touch up a few things.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

April 18, 2015, 03:16:21 AM #6393 Last Edit: April 18, 2015, 03:26:21 AM by KingJigglypuff
Ah... Ah! Sceptile for Smash is coming true! The one character I needed for my dream roster.

I can tell you're hyped, but please refrain from making posts in all caps.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Deoxys and Sceptile are coming out?
Great, over whom? (Sorry if I ask, I'm kind of lazy to check all other pages)
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

I wanted to put Deoxys over Lucario, but I have to put it over Toon Link, due to Brawl's limitations.

I also want to use Toon Link as a base for Sceptile, but I don't want people to be conflicted about which character to choose...
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on April 18, 2015, 04:03:39 AM
I wanted to put Deoxys over Lucario, but I have to put it over Toon Link, due to Brawl's limitations.

I also want to use Toon Link as a base for Sceptile, but I don't want people to be conflicted about which character to choose...

Sceptile should go over Sheik, or probably Marth.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

nope.avi
Neither, as both Marth and Sheik are too limited for my plans with Sceptile.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

What I meant was use Sheik for his moves and port him over another character.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on April 18, 2015, 05:09:49 AM
What I meant was use Sheik for his moves and port him over another character.
afaik you cant port sheik, since he shares the rel with zelda so yeah...
I bet kjp wants projectiles mechanics and such.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Carnage is correct. I need a projectile, a large file size, and Action Override Entries/Exits, so my character options are limited.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Sorry for the lack of updates. I'm still waiting on people to get the needed model work done for Sceptile and Deoxys. Once that's out of the way, I can finally get to work.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

cant you use a temp model?
for basic key-framing, it should be enough

That is something I cannot do. I must have the completed models before I can do anything.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]