KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

I put on a bit of common GFX to the new Flare Blitz.
http://gfycat.com/SecondOnlyChuckwalla
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 19, 2015, 03:00:44 AM
I put on a bit of common GFX to the new Flare Blitz.
http://gfycat.com/SecondOnlyChuckwalla
I think it needs to be a bit higher and closer to the camera (when facing right). Other than that, it looks better now.


Ok, haven't checked this thread in a while.
New Charizard PSA?
Final Smash?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

It's just a mini PSA to go with my Smash Wii U Charizard import update.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]



What do you guys think? <:v (Thanks for the template, MK)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I like...

In an effort to make Normal Mode Deoxys as little a Mewtwo clone as possible, I think Zap Cannon, Crystal Laser, and Meteor Strike are best. Should be a lot of fun.

What, are we supposed to edit its moveset? Or is that something related to each form?
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: PseudoTypical on July 22, 2015, 11:59:28 PM
I like...

In an effort to make Normal Mode Deoxys as little a Mewtwo clone as possible, I think Zap Cannon, Crystal Laser, and Meteor Strike are best. Should be a lot of fun.
Zap Cannon's going to be Attack Form's Standard Neutral Special.

Quote from: Ricky D. (Br3) on July 23, 2015, 12:14:52 AM
What, are we supposed to edit its moveset? Or is that something related to each form?
My idea would be to have multiple versions of the moveset with "Customs", hence the image.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 22, 2015, 11:12:25 PM
What do you guys think? <:v (Thanks for the template, MK)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


... You're not only doing Deoxys, but I think you're doing it the best conceivable way. Out of all the projects I've seen on the vault recently, I'm most excited for this one. Multiple attacks with knowledge of combo slots allows for multiple Deoxys "loadouts" to be set up. It's awesome just thinking about :)

Just like with your Charizard moveset, I'm available for the Beta testing if you're interested.

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

July 23, 2015, 01:17:23 AM #6492 Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 01:20:56 AM by PseudoTypical
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 23, 2015, 12:35:54 AM
Zap Cannon's going to be Attack Form's Standard Neutral Special.
My idea would be to have multiple versions of the moveset with "Customs", hence the image.
Oh, so this is a bunch of different elements that will make a bunch of movesets. That's pretty awesome. Why would Attack Form Deoxys have a move that Normal Mode will also have in some movesets, though?

EDIT: Accidental double post because site issues...

Once I get the Specials options for the other Forms, I'll post to SmashBoards as well as this thread.

Quote from: PseudoTypical on July 23, 2015, 01:17:23 AMWhy would Attack Form Deoxys have a move that Normal Mode will also have in some movesets, though?
I may consider making a new projectile option in place of Zap Cannon for Normal Form.

Quote from: Nebulon on July 23, 2015, 01:12:14 AMJust like with your Charizard moveset, I'm available for the Beta testing if you're interested.
Sure, but it's going to be a bit before I even begin progress, as Nano's still touching up on things.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 23, 2015, 01:40:46 AM
Once I get the Specials options for the other Forms, I'll post to SmashBoards as well as this thread.
I may consider making a new projectile option in place of Zap Cannon for Normal Form.
That'd be cool. If you want any ideas I'm sure I could find some inspiration.