KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

July 23, 2015, 02:52:37 AM #6495 Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 03:34:36 AM by KingJigglypuff
Attack Form's Specials + Customs.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Edit: Defense Form's Specials + Customs. (I'll get to Speed Form's tomorrow)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

i would probably try first with one special for all forms becuase i dont think you will have filespace for all forms 9 specials tbh.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

July 23, 2015, 04:19:48 PM #6497 Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 04:36:28 PM by KingJigglypuff
Speed Form's Specials + Customs. (Now to post to SmashBoards)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


And I totally forgot that I'm limited to two projectiles, as I'm using Toon Link as a base, so I'm going to move Crystal Laser over to Neutral Special and come up with a new Side Special idea for Normal Form.

Quote from: Carnage on July 23, 2015, 06:42:23 AMi would probably try first with one special for all forms becuase i dont think you will have filespace for all forms 9 specials tbh.
I managed to get 9 Specials to work with Solo Charizard (Ember, Dragon Claw, Fire Blast, Flare Blitz, Heat Wave, Fly, Fire Spin, Smokescreen, and Fly²), so I should be fine.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 23, 2015, 04:19:48 PM
Speed Form's Specials + Customs. (Now to post to SmashBoards)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


And I totally forgot that I'm limited to two projectiles, as I'm using Toon Link as a base, so I'm going to move Crystal Laser over to Neutral Special and come up with a new Side Special idea for Normal Form.
I managed to get 9 Specials to work with Solo Charizard (Ember, Dragon Claw, Fire Blast, Flare Blitz, Heat Wave, Fly, Fire Spin, Smokescreen, and Fly²), so I should be fine.
the thing im seeing is 9 specials per form and there are 4 forms so its 36 specials plus downspecial, so unless i missed something and all deoxys will be individual characters or they wont transform how are you gonna fit 37 specials? 9 diferent for each form?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'd also like to know how these custom specials would work; if you could fit all the Specials into one pac file, how would you switch between the moves?
[SIG REMOVED: Please follow the signature height and width rules.]

Quote from: Carnage on July 23, 2015, 09:04:06 PM
the thing im seeing is 9 specials per form and there are 4 forms so its 36 specials plus downspecial, so unless i missed something and all deoxys will be individual characters or they wont transform how are you gonna fit 37 specials? 9 diferent for each form?
Oh, that's what you meant. No. All Customs will not be in the same file. There will be multiple versions with every combination. The issue with that would be a lot of folders and larger file size, so I may make a separate upload with all the custom options and just have the main submission be the defaults.

Quote from: omegafalcon on July 23, 2015, 09:21:36 PMI'd also like to know how these custom specials would work; if you could fit all the Specials into one pac file, how would you switch between the moves?
Multiple files for multiple choices.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 23, 2015, 10:04:29 PM
Oh, that's what you meant. No. All Customs will not be in the same file. There will be multiple versions with every combination. The issue with that would be a lot of folders and larger file size, so I may make a separate upload with all the custom options and just have the main submission be the defaults.
Multiple files for multiple choices.
I see but 36 moves with combinations of 3... good god how manny files you will need lol.
Im not too good at match but im guessing way over 20 diferent files at minimum for all combinations.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

July 23, 2015, 11:01:52 PM #6502 Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 12:22:46 AM by KingJigglypuff
Quote from: Carnage on July 23, 2015, 10:41:34 PM
I see but 36 moves with combinations of 3... good god how manny files you will need lol.
Im not too good at match but im guessing way over 20 diferent files at minimum for all combinations.
Going through all the combinations, you're right...

I originally wanted to just have 3 different versions.
-Main version with all standards.
-Version with all second options.
-Version with all thrid options.

And let people customize to their choosing, but I didn't want to run the risk of people who don't know what they're doing running into issues (but on second thought, I'd still get those complaints).
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I dun goofd

Nevermind that KJP
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


July 23, 2015, 11:28:47 PM #6504 Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 11:37:08 PM by KingJigglypuff
Okay then.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

How about making voting options for the most sought after combinations and keep the file amount down to 3? :)
You Never Know!

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 23, 2015, 11:01:52 PM
Going through all the combinations, you're right...

I originally wanted to just have 3 different versions.
-Main version with all standards.
-Version with all second options.
-Version with all thrid options.

And let people customize to their choosing, but I didn't want to run the risk of people who don't know what they're doing running into issues (but on second thought, I'd still get those complaints).

I think the 3 varients would be the best. If people know how to PSA they'll edit it, if they don't then whatever. Though, you might just want to make the first version and see if it's even worth doing the others. If your heart isn't set, that is.

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: zutox on July 25, 2015, 11:52:27 PM
How about making voting options for the most sought after combinations and keep the file amount down to 3? :)
I think I'm just going to do what Nebulon's suggesting.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 26, 2015, 03:12:03 AM
I think I'm just going to do what Nebulon's suggesting.

That also works :P

Out of curiosity; Are you finishing this project and then continuing with another one? What do you have on your plate right now? Particularly curious about your Raptor and T-Rex, not to mention Xenomorph. Oh and are you still planning on doing the Wisp remake? 
You Never Know!

I still need to get my old files from my old hard drive for those characters, so Deoxys is going to be my priority.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]