KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 26, 2015, 11:37:59 PM
I still need to get my old files from my old hard drive for those characters, so Deoxys is going to be my priority.

I hope your next project after Deoxys is to finish your T-Rex revamp (with the new T-Rex model you showed us a while ago).
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

You guys thought Waluigi was dead?

Too bad.

Waluigi Time.

(Animations revampled by MK [MarioKing64DS])
WalkFast: http://gfycat.com/CheapWildIcterinewarbler
Attack12: http://gfycat.com/CreepyDarlingIggypops
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Like I told Ridley about Dark Samus, slightly de-synching the movement of the legs and arms will make the animation look more alive.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Not very good with PSA, but I like how it shows the Hit Spheres and stuff.

Which I am ASSUMING the Red Balls are.

You know, Jiggles.
Not alot of people put Working Effort into PSAing, like you do.
All of the good ones, hauled ass and/or went off to do something with their lives.
So it's good to have at least one decent PSAer, who cares about what they do enough, to continue this.
Not trying to suck your [censored], or anything. Just giving my honest opinion.

July 29, 2015, 07:13:39 PM #6514 Last Edit: July 31, 2015, 01:58:47 PM by KingJigglypuff
Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on July 29, 2015, 09:15:47 AMNot very good with PSA, but I like how it shows the Hit Spheres and stuff.

Which I am ASSUMING the Red Balls are.
Those are just created circles MK made in his Maya scene to show where he wants the hitboxes to be when the animation is done.

Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on July 29, 2015, 09:15:47 AMYou know, Jiggles.
Not alot of people put Working Effort into PSAing, like you do.
All of the good ones, hauled ass and/or went off to do something with their lives.
So it's good to have at least one decent PSAer, who cares about what they do enough, to continue this.
Thanks. I wish I could at least be more active, so I can further provide quality content at a more frequent pace, but I'm just one person. It would be nice if I could get some experienced people to assist me with my projects.

Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on July 29, 2015, 09:15:47 AMNot trying to suck your [censored], or anything. Just giving my honest opinion.
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Edit: Purple is still a color.

Idle: http://gfycat.com/BruisedCornyAcaciarat
Slow Ledge Attack: http://gfycat.com/FocusedGlamorousFlee
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]



August 01, 2015, 03:12:57 PM #6517 Last Edit: August 02, 2015, 02:12:41 PM by KingJigglypuff
An animation so good, it causes the preview to glitch out.
http://gfycat.com/OffensiveCloseHogget

Edit: Another new animation. The Waa Train is picking up steam.
Wait3: http://gfycat.com/SpottedAnyAdeliepenguin
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Waluigi has them mad skills, yo.
Revamped Side Tilt: http://gfycat.com/IllfatedOptimalEthiopianwolf

Side Tilt reflects: http://gfycat.com/FaintValidHookersealion

Also...

Have you ever wondered what happened to MK?

! No longer available
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Oh my~! All this looks great! The WAA is still going on?
...
Awesome.
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

August 14, 2015, 05:31:08 PM #6520 Last Edit: August 15, 2015, 03:17:25 AM by KingJigglypuff
The Waluigi train has been going for 8 solid years with some interruptions here and there, but it will never stop until it reaches its destination!

Edit: Kirby got WAA!
http://gfycat.com/AmazingShamefulEuropeanpolecat
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

MK uploaded a recent Waluigi gameplay video.

! No longer available
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Nice to see Waluigi still in progress.
Skype: ASF1nk



August 24, 2015, 01:30:57 PM #6523 Last Edit: August 26, 2015, 03:29:11 PM by KingJigglypuff
That ain't Falco, Waluigi.
! No longer available[/url

Quote from: ASF1nk on August 24, 2015, 08:56:32 AM
Nice to see Waluigi still in progress.
The Waluigi Train won't stop until it arrives at its (Final) destination.

Edit: More Waluigi footage.

! No longer available
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]